Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Another one from the great NehaAngry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ankita's possessive about her ex beau?

Neha Maheshwri, TNN, Feb 24, 2011, 12.00am IST

We all know that Ankita Lokhande is dating her co- star Sushant Singh Rajput and that he proposed marriage to her on national television, which she coyly accepted. 

This came after the duo refused to acknowledge their relationship ever since they started dating! But not many know about her ex-flame, actor Bharat Chawda. To throw some light, we take you back in time when Bharat and Ankita participated in a talent hunt show and the two started seeing each other. They dated for almost three years and everybody expected them to get married. But fate had other things in store and they split. Recently, however, Ankita and Bharat happened to be at the same restaurant, where they used to spend a lot of time together while dating. 

Ankita was with a friend and Bharat with two pretty ladies. According to a source present there, Ankita seemed furious on seeing Bharat with girls. So, is she still possessive about her ex? Well, that's one question only Ankita can answer. Meanwhile, there are more tales about Ankita and her antics. Apparently, the production house of her dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa celebrated her eviction, as they were tired of her tantrums. 

"Ankita threw her weight and was rude to everyone on the show. She couldn't see eye to eye with Yana Gupta and Mahhi Vij as she considered them to be her toughest competition. She along with Sushant did not report for rehearsals and make their choreographers wait endlessly." 
Here she wins the crown of Miss Troublemaker. 

Read more: Ankita's possessive about her ex beau? - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Ankitas-possessive-about-her-ex-beau/articleshow/7555572.cms#ixzz1EoGUIhr2

Edited by Armu4eva - 23 February 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxdent4usp87Raima36kishubediAnjli2010devashree_hriniiiisush_avina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Ankitas possesive about her ex" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
W*H?? Does this Neha Maheshwari even know what journalism is...even if its entertainment? she's the one who came with all the malicious articles about Sushant.....now she's doing the same with Ankita.

Her credibilty can be seen in the kind of written pieces she does......seems to have branched out from Balaji Telefilms.

Or rather she seems to ba an aunty fan......I still love aunty you see.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

0594rouble_loverArmu4evanyxxPiyatrixchinuchinu

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

W*H?? Does this Neha Maheshwari even know what journalism is...even if its entertainment? she's the one who came with all the malicious articles about Sushant.....now she's doing the same with Ankita.

Her credibilty can be seen in the kind of written pieces she does......seems to have branched out from Balaji Telefilms.

Or rather she seems to ba an aunty fan......I still love aunty you see.  

I agree..every effing article she writes..is only to deride Sushita Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

debeangel

Groupbie

debeangel

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Please stop all the hate agaainst Ankita and Sushant, they are people too. Come on man

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Well there u go now its Anki turn to get hammered damn now TOI is targetting to create props in Sushita relationship damn jerks TOI Angry

I think this Neha has been given a special assignment to target Sushita alone. I think she getting paid only for that it seems Amazing keep it up TOI and Neha. I have already lost respect for TOI now dont force fans to throw chappals too Angry Cant beleive a national newspaper can stoup so low for their business by making people their pawns!!!

chinuchinu

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
this article is complete and utter rubbish
She couldn't see eye to eye with Yana Gupta and Mahhi Vij as she considered them to be her toughest competition. WOW, yana has bene getting worse marks then ankita since WC round and mahi doesnt seem to be a threat to any contestant  
She along with Sushant did not report for rehearsals and make their choreographers wait endlessly." 
Here she wins the crown of Miss Troublemaker. 
OBviously!! what else do they expect when they work 14hrs for PR, they don't have all the time in the world now do they.  

As for BC first time I've seen article like this and if BC wasn't serious about her thats HIS fault not hers so why is an article made out of it.

Anjli2010

Goldie

Anjli2010

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I love Ankita .... but have changed my mind after
her comments about other contestents on Jalak.
You are right she was rude.  I was shockedOuch
and so were the judges.

Sushant seems to be a real cool and nice guy who
doesnot talk much.  He needs to be careful if
she is this aggressive, as she herself admitted
on the show that she likes to dominate.

npattar

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjli2010

I love Ankita .... but have changed my mind after
her comments about other contestents on Jalak.
You are right she was rude.  I was shockedOuch
and so were the judges.

Sushant seems to be a real cool and nice guy who
doesnot talk much.  He needs to be careful if
she is this aggressive, as she herself admitted
on the show that she likes to dominate.
you don't seem to have known much about her before Confused
if you've seen her interviews you'd already know how she is Embarrassed
even judges said the moment was wrong she was eliminated PLUS sushant was already in pain
FYI the judges were laughing minus remo all didn't react much Confused 
opposites attract Tongue he must know her enoguh to propose to her in public

Post Reply New Post

Go to top