Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

23/2/11 W/U...Divorce papers signed

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I much prefer the no-fault divorces in the US - either spouse asks for it, it's automatic.  This business of delaying it for 6 months is ridiculous.  In Jyoti, they tried the same thing, and Pankaj asked Jyoti to sign a false document claiming that she had lived away from him for >1 year.

The episode was worthless - just dragging it along even more.  Just finish it off, and bring back Amit for Bharti, and bring in Jhumka for Murli, and start their respective wedding preparations.... Just kidding 😆

Incidentally, as I noted in the thread on Tanvi Thakur's entry, I'm now officially the first Gaushala fan on this forum. 😈
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much.....

I really want murli and his family to come out on the street (Bharati don't give house to murli but sell it off) .....Murli married Bharati for the money purpose only so his sister can married off as guys family was asking high amount of Dowry...

abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
MURLI USED BHARTI AND DOESN'T DESERVE ANY HAPPINESS .TO MARRY SOMEONE AND THEN DEGRADE HER THE WAY HE DID WAS NOT FAIR . BHARTI DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER , SOMEONE WHO WILL CARE FOR HER, AND MAKE HER SMILE ,
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abi71

MURLI USED BHARTI AND DOESN'T DESERVE ANY HAPPINESS .TO MARRY SOMEONE AND THEN DEGRADE HER THE WAY HE DID WAS NOT FAIR . BHARTI DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER , SOMEONE WHO WILL CARE FOR HER, AND MAKE HER SMILE ,

I agree
HelloHiBye_Bye thumbnail
thanks for the update. Murli should definitely suffer for his deeds n should realize later on how wrong he was. 
And now Bharti should become friends with Amit n later marry him.
SeaOcean thumbnail
thanks for the update!
it's good that there have signed the divorce papers but i thought that the judge will order them to stay together for atleast a yr before the divorce takes place bcoz that is what the law says.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Adorable_Priya

thanks for the update. Murli should definitely suffer for his deeds n should realize later on how wrong he was. 

And now Bharti should become friends with Amit n later marry him.

yaar he is not wrong at all , actually he having some misunderstanding  about  bharti  dts why he behaving rudely with her as he comes to know about  her everything would be fyn.....