Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

23/2/11 W/U...Divorce papers signed

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Sharma68sc19pappy123milwebneteche_csriyapoojaivanta29bmm1985naj7samirah23.Vrish.ghotalazpeg_pionnecoolkitty_23xTimaxfuzzyfacenivedithaLennie

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I much prefer the no-fault divorces in the US - either spouse asks for it, it's automatic.  This business of delaying it for 6 months is ridiculous.  In Jyoti, they tried the same thing, and Pankaj asked Jyoti to sign a false document claiming that she had lived away from him for >1 year.

The episode was worthless - just dragging it along even more.  Just finish it off, and bring back Amit for Bharti, and bring in Jhumka for Murli, and start their respective wedding preparations.... Just kidding LOL

Incidentally, as I noted in the thread on Tanvi Thakur's entry, I'm now officially the first Gaushala fan on this forum. Evil Smile

Edited by _Vrish_ - 23 February 2011 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much.....

I really want murli and his family to come out on the street (Bharati don't give house to murli but sell it off) .....Murli married Bharati for the money purpose only so his sister can married off as guys family was asking high amount of Dowry...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-kalika-.Vrish.fuzzyface

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
MURLI USED BHARTI AND DOESN'T DESERVE ANY HAPPINESS .TO MARRY SOMEONE AND THEN DEGRADE HER THE WAY HE DID WAS NOT FAIR . BHARTI DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER , SOMEONE WHO WILL CARE FOR HER, AND MAKE HER SMILE ,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kalika-

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abi71

MURLI USED BHARTI AND DOESN'T DESERVE ANY HAPPINESS .TO MARRY SOMEONE AND THEN DEGRADE HER THE WAY HE DID WAS NOT FAIR . BHARTI DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER , SOMEONE WHO WILL CARE FOR HER, AND MAKE HER SMILE ,

I agree
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for udates..
-kalika- Senior Member
-kalika-
-kalika-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. Murli should definitely suffer for his deeds n should realize later on how wrong he was. 
And now Bharti should become friends with Amit n later marry him.
SeaOcean Groupbie
SeaOcean
SeaOcean

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!
it's good that there have signed the divorce papers but i thought that the judge will order them to stay together for atleast a yr before the divorce takes place bcoz that is what the law says.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index