Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sptrno

@varsha-You, Dee and myself wanted dev to be positive but I guess v simply had such high hopes from a selfish dev*l like him''''

@hima-thank u dear for ur analysis on p8 regarding new article''..even I'm with u there will be no MU but both Geet and Maan keeping silent for different reasons will kill each other and unknowingly both will get hurt for no fault of theirs'''..always MAANEET have go thru so much pain for fault of others'''..it is so unfair on MAANEET' part'''

sach mein cvs kachra kar rahe hain dev track ka.....i actually lik the bg music of dev... the music makes me feel that he s innocent.. tryin to rectify his mistake.. even though der s no rectification of his mistake,,,, and if it is..its just punishment............

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Mona - loved reading your update...nahiiii! not ready for AA & Dev-Dadi ....I only want MAANEET
nanditasingh thumbnail
@Aarthi - short & sweet...& me too now confused why do the supporting cast earn more screen space even when the cvs clearly have sensed the fall in trp graph when AA scenes are shown
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@hima

this time his planning is even worse .......

Hima Aur kitna worse hoga

@hima
tu bas dekhthi jaa mona ... u will understand ...

Maat drana dear . Kuch to hints de do . Nind nahi aayegi...........

hima Answer de

mona i am sure dev is here for vengence..see he always got second class treatment did u see the flashbacks he had while donating blood to msk...
nanditasingh thumbnail
@Samata - Dev is Ravan for sure .... in Ramayan Laxman ji happens to be my favorite most person & Ankit in the show lived it at its best...so thinking of Dev on that light strict no from me ...its a revolting thought ...

Dadi sure pendulum & this one is going to wreck her own home if she does not get grip over her emotions soon

Me too hated Geet mixing personal with professional & want Maan to talk to her about it

nanditasingh thumbnail
@ Spandan - Loved your in detail analysis ..yup MaanEet are divine pair ...but why is Dadi unknowingly becoming Kaikayi😡
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all ........

specially mona ......... darna mana hain ...........& Y R U forgetting that this is geet ...........

ok now please tell me for how long a sad track or a MU track lasted in GHSP ..........

even during the break up phase of maaneet ........ we had plenty of romantic scenes .... didn't we ..... so now also the same ......

now that maaneet are married & are living in the same room ... 1 or 2 eye lock honge .... geet tripping & maan holding her waist hoga ......😆😆😆geet coming out of the bath with wet hair & maan drooling over her 😆😆😆etc etc .........

so I think we guys should relax a bit ........& hope that we will get some romantic scenes in future ........ just like some one said in some post ...... don't remember who though ....... that maan doing tai-chi & geet checking him out .......... & then both romancing ........ cv's humein ithna bhi dry nahin rakhenge ...........😆😆😆

I think the cv's might be trying to show us that maan & geet have come to an understanding that thy will not indulge in any foreplay coz it's harmful for the baby ..... so hopefully ....

geet will b cleared of her preg* prob & hope we get our SR in 2 - 3 weeks ....

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
@spandana dev can never be positive dear...he is selfish to the core..

@nandu...yeps wish msk speaks to geet regarding it...about dev being ravan yes..he definitely is...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
@hima teri muh mein ghee sakkar..