Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Naksh Independence day (Page 9)

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

Originally posted by _charu_

oh.k.. i dnt noe wat it is.. but @smrth.. u post ur views wen im not around in the forum.. n i miss sum very thought-provoking discussion.. this is so not fair..

neways.. i totally agree with u.. u dnt really need to noe it.. i read half of ur posts.. then thot to post my views here..

though family matters are not sumthng i hav been allowed to poke my nose in between.. my mother has kept me away from all such tensions in the family.. so i dnt noe wat to say here.. but one thing that i noe is ki daddaji is being full on hypocrite rite now.. in the past.. he has sed sumthngs very different.. n now he's doing things which just show his double standards n nothing else..

for nandini's marriage.. akshara may be responsible.. but then.. itz not that they married against ur wish.. she took formal permission from u.. n u nly got them married.. n itz not really ki nandini is not happy.. she's just over-reacting to the things n nothing else.. daddaji shud look into her matters first.. "byaah ki gyi chhori maayke mein baithi acchi na laage hai".. as buaji wud put it.. they are the ladkiwala's rite now.. go n apologise for ur daughter's behaviour at her sasural.. sitting n waiting for her to rethink won;t help.. again.. so much tym has elapsed.. abhi nhi.. then wen.??

gayitri and rajbanna.. are mere "chamchas" of bhabhima n daddaji.. they shud hav spoken against it.. they are ur beta n bahu.. won't u support them.?? i agree with charu di here.. who is daddaji to take decisions on behalf of rajbanna n gayitri.?? not fair.. certainly not fair..

moving on to the present generation.. im loving the way naitik is behaving these days.. the guy has his own self- respect ki he ddn plead much in front of daddaji.. plus.. in the difficult tyms.. he assured his wife that everything will be okay.. HE can take care of HIS wife as well as HIS home.. n enjoying the freedom he's getting.. n doing things for his wife that he has never done before.. very good.. akshara too was over-acting in the initial episodes.. but after naitik's conselling.. she too has cum bak to normal.. n m very happy about it..
only grudge that i hav against akshara is ki she shudn't hav told rajshri about it.. may be m sounding too ideal here.. but.. she cud hav avoided.. had she told al this to varsha.. things wud be different.. but she told her mother.. ab i think matters will certianly go out of hand..

really hoping to see sum positive outcums from this track.. coz from now.. i feel the actual story of yeh rishta has begin.. no more internal fites between naitik n akshara.. but they are now fiting the world.. n the best part in this is ki.. they are TOGETHER.!!

hhhmm nahi kamudi..akshara did the right thing by telling this to her mom...she will come to know one day toh why not now..there r a few ppl. with whom u can share ur grief n ur mom is the best person Smile the thing is ke none of them did anything wrong, toh they must not fear..they must support akshara n naitik
but then she has also put this condition ki u must not tell this to anyone.. wat the use of that statement di.?? either it wud be lyk ki ma.. ghar mein aisa hua hai.. aap kuch karo.. or she wud hav hid the fact since she doesn't want her to get involved in all this.. abhi by telling her.. she's only adding to her mother's tension.. varsha is due in a few days (or months) rajshri still has a lot of responsibilities at her home.. upar se hiding sumthng lyk this n then put a straight face is just not possible na..

Charu is right, nobody understands a daughter better than a mother would. Rajsri does tend to overreact but many mothers in real life also do when it comes to their child. Varsha will give her bekaar ideas which will get her into more trouble. It's not like she wanted to tell her mother, Rajsri sensed it even before she did so there was no point hiding it. How long can you hide these things? How come DJ heard about Vish giving paisa but never overheard anyone gossiping about their daughterLOL How many months has it been? As for Akshara, enjoy your freedom while it lastsWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08-Nasreen-_charu_

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FLGators

Charu is right, nobody understands a daughter better than a mother would. Rajsri does tend to overreact but many mothers in real life also do when it comes to their child. Varsha will give her bekaar ideas which will get her into more trouble. It's not like she wanted to tell her mother, Rajsri sensed it even before she did so there was no point hiding it. How long can you hide these things? How come DJ heard about Vish giving paisa but never overheard anyone gossiping about their daughterLOL How many months has it been? As for Akshara, enjoy your freedom while it lastsWink
may be di..
m just too small to get into minor aspects of all these things.. especially wen i m living in a nuclear family.. n joint family concept is sumthng to which im not that much familiar..

actually the point is i hate screen-presence of rajshri.. in past.. she has annoyed me so much.. i ab vo kuch dhang ka kaam karne nikalti hai to bhi i get very irritated.. 

of late, i'm liking her very much..i like this quality of moms ke they know whats the right thing to do and when..yes..Rajshri sensed something is wrong..and then what's the point in hiding? these things can never remain hidden...and it's such a big issue...it's not that vishambhar wouldn't have told rajshri abt it......the best thing is that rajshri didn't start apologizing to gayitri..when akshara asked her to keep quite, she did it....the worst thing which rajshri ever did was poke her nose in the house matter....good she learnt her lesson well....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthmoonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

aaj tak ki reporter shankari also never asked them why is nandini in her maayka Ouch

smrthmoonlight08

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

may be di..
m just too small to get into minor aspects of all these things.. especially wen i m living in a nuclear family.. n joint family concept is sumthng to which im not that much familiar..

actually the point is i hate screen-presence of rajshri.. in past.. she has annoyed me so much.. i ab vo kuch dhang ka kaam karne nikalti hai to bhi i get very irritated.. 

Yes, they have shown her excessive worrying but some of this does happen in real life. I have found it quite irritating when they showed the hormonal imbalancewali baath and expressed it on several occasions until I saw this happen to someone I know. They do act a little erratic when they go through that phase, it's more of a denial that you are going into middle age and kids don't need you they tend to get overly emotional bordering on depression. Here some even adopt kids when that happens.

The real problem is a lack of track for the Maheswari's, they have not utilized a very talented cast. Dadi, kaka, kaki, bauji, shaurya were the characters we all loved initially but now they are reduced to 1 liners, kutta track & now this savita-dhania-bhola triangle. Can they not have parallel track equally interesting? Drama is what captures viewers attention & it was lacking until the batwara track. Maheswari's also need a real issue. YR will surely top the charts when that happens.

smrthmoonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Go to top