Precious Love MG FF Part 11 PG 58 20/06/2011

Posted: 13 years ago

Precious Love

LOVE IS PRECIOUS...

CAN YOU LET IT GO...

SHOULD YOU LET IT GO...

IS THERE A SECOND CHANCE...

DO YOU DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE...

CAN YOU AFFORD TO LOSE THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL...

NO YOU CAN'T LET IT GO...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Love... it is just a word until you find someone that gives it definition...

Love... it is like heaven but it can hurt like hell...

Love... Is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person...

Love... is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of...

Love... it is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you...

Love... it is giving someone the power to break your heart but trusting them not to...

Love... is priceless...it can't be defined in words, it can only be felt by two beating hearts...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
Prologue

She wanted to love and to be loved. Her life revolved around her family, she never fancied a fairytale neither was she waiting for her price charming to come and sweep her off her feet. But he did come and swept her off her feet, stealing her all for himself and shielding her from all harm. She lost herself to his love.

He was nineteen and she Fourteen when they first met on a beach, on a starlit night. It wasn't magical, it was simple'real. It was not love at first sight though they did seem to like each other. Then they met again and one meeting led to another. They fell head over heels in love with each other. They became each other's reason for living. But one fine day, one mistake, one misunderstanding and it was all gone. True love is precious, it's rare, its priceless... not everyone has it but they did.

They met... it was destiny

They fell in love... they had no control over it

Their love blossomed with time... they were soul mates

They parted ways... victim of a conspiracy

Will their love reunite them... only time can tell

~*~*~*~*~
CREDIT:BUBBLYGAL 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Sj_Ifa8zw[/YOUTUBE] 

~*~*~*~*~
Charactersketch

Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INDEX

CHAPTER 1[ POST BELOW]

~Credit VM maker~
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ierL0KwfTo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
PM LIST

Those of you who wish to be PMed for the updates please add this username in ur buddy list . .
Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
Here's the first chapter read it n tell me which couple...

CHAPTER 1

She ran...

She ran like her life depended on it and as a matter of fact her life did depend on it. She'd made a terrible mistake and if she would be late then, she would lose the most precious gift god had given her, she would lose him forever.

She ran as the biting wind stung her cheeks and the cold seemed to freeze her bones to death. She ran as she felt her legs go numb. She ran as she felt blood rushing through her veins as if it would tear her veins and come gushing out any second. She felt her body resist, she felt her legs would give up any moment but she kept running the thought of losing him kept her going. She had to reach the Airport in less than 30 minutes or else' she did not want to even consider the thought of what would happen if she would be late' what she would lose forever.

She ran as she remembered that fateful night when she destroyed everything that was hers with her own hands. She'd destroyed him, she destroyed herself, and she destroyed their love. She dug the grave of her happiness with her own hands. She had to make it all right; she had to make it up to him. He will have to forgive her. She will win his forgiveness.

As she reached the airport she rushed to the ticket counter and it was then that she learned the flight had an early departure'an early departure. She couldn't believe god was being so harsh on her. Her entire world came crumbling down. She felt like someone ripped her heart out, like someone brutally stab her heart repeatedly imposing deep cuts and scars that would never heal; she died a million times as she realised what had she done. She had lost him forever.

Tears cascaded down her eyes as she fell to her knees and hugged herself. She wanted to die, she wanted to kill herself. How could she. She had destroyed her love pushing herself in a world filled with pain and suffering. She deserved it. She deserved the pain but was her mistake so big that she wouldn't get a single chance to correct it. Oh... how she wished she could go back in time and do things differently.

After crying for hours, sitting on her knees outside the airport she finally got up and left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He plunged his head on his seat as he closed his eyes. He saw her, her smile, her eyes, her lips, her face... he saw his mishti. She had asked him to go away from her life. It was so easy for her to throw him out of her life. Like he was some unwanted dirt on her clothes that she washed away. It was so easy for to say that what they had was nothing. She denied their love and trampled it brutally.

A lone tear escaped his eyes as he remembered each and every moment he spent with her. He wanted to rip his heart out of his chest that still beat for her; he hated his heart beat that melodiously took just one name'Mishti. He wanted to burn his skin that still felt of her touch. He wanted to pull his eyes out that still yearned to see her. He wanted to bury all the memories of her. he wanted to forget her but the harder he tried to do so the more he felt himself longing for her'only her. She was his life, his heart, his soul... she lived in him. every breath he took, every blink of his eye, every single word that escaped his lips, every beat of his heart, every part of his being'everything longed for her'only her.

What was he doing? Oh god! How could he just let her go? NO...NO...  NO... he can't give up on his love so easily. So what if she said she hates him, his heart knows otherwise. He knows she can never hate him. She misunderstood his actions and he let her. He just walked on her. He needs to make her realise the truth behind his actions.

He got up from his seat and rushed towards the exit to get out of the plane and go to her. But he was late. The door shut at him as the airhostess asked him to take his seat. The seat belt sign turned on and the plane started to slowly move ahead on the runway. He desperately looked at the airhostess'there were still 15 minutes to departure time'an early departure. No... No... No god... it can't be happening to him. Why with him, flights never have an early departure unless emergency but then it did.

Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shah10

awsome love it.

WHICH couple do you prefer😳
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Muski new FF i'm already addicted the other
one so i must say i'm gonner fall in love with
this one to
Edited by simi91 - 13 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think the couple are
Maaneet dont know
let see how the mystery
unfold fabulous update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

WHICH couple do you prefer😳

maaneet..😳😳
Even my friend Radhika said too.😊
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i willl go for MAANEET .... well they r THE  best.... 

as i dont kno othr couple thn thm as well... i dont watch anything else thn GEET... 😃
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear
loved it
well i m in love with both the couples so doesn't matter to me
plz add me to ur pm list
Originally posted by: simi91

Muski new FF i'm already addicted the other

one so i must say i'm gonner fall in love with
this one to