India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

SSBN: What next?

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hey guys I m finally back....had gone out of station... My grandma is unwell... Hope she gets well soon.. pray for her guys...

I was unable to watch SSBN during these days... So I wanna thank all the updaters for their rocking updates...Also i m sorry about not updating....

I have a request. My Board exams r about to begin so i wont be able to do the update... sorry again for this... But please do wish me luck....

So coming to the topic. first thing i want to say us that.... I HATE AKRUTIAngry.... all my sympathy for her is gone now... She is so irritating and arrogant(after all kaka ki jo beti hai)... She does not deserve naina's help... She should be shut in a room for the rest of her life... she just wants people to pity her condition... Now she has resorted to create misunderstandings between daksh and nainaAngry. Hope that Seema and Akul tell Daksh the truth.....

And Daksh... Sir par chadha rakha hai akruti ko....Kuch jyada hi pyaar ho raha hai apni behen ka.... Aur Maharaj ka gussa uff kya kahoon mera dimaag phat jaega is gusse se....

And Naina... Aisa lagta hai iski koi self respect hi nahi hai... kitna sehti hai ye... She should fire away akruti... she cant help her coz akruti doesnt want to help herself...

Aur ye Vedant... Iska kya kiya jae??? Jab dekho tab naina par line marta rehta hai... Humare dakshu to isse kuch sikhna chahiye....Lekin darr hain ki ye koi bada hungama na create kar de..

And i m eagerly waiting for dakshna love story to kick start... gosh.. kitna wait karaenge ye log... main to thak gayi hu...

Aai is a sweet heart as ever....

Sushant and lekha(Lekha was just mind blowing giving aai idea about Daksna marriage) are just adorableDay Dreaming....love them.. hope they play cupids in the Dakshna story....
loved how Sushant teased Daksh about naina(lolz..)LOL

So all this happening and all i want from u is as usual ur views about the future track(plz let it be long yaar)......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AKSHAYA.ISHAarshiya_17shelly_nairrock8-Wanderer-Masooma Bukhari

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hi SSBN_Sidhi,

I hope your grandma will get better soon.
Also all the best for your exams.

I agree with your comments. I actually am slightly worried about Verdant as maybe he might confess how he feels to Kaka and kaka might suggest Naina marry Verdant instead of Daksh to ensure that she stays on that side of the family and there is a link to an expensive family.
I just cannot understand the rationale of making fall in love with Naina unless there is future trouble to be created from this. Aku could also lie to Daksh saying that Naina was also hitting out on him to stop the Daksh-Naina jodi.

Alternatively, maybe Verdant will find out that Daksh and Naina went to Poona together and stayed together and will start helping Daksh get Naina. This I think is very unlikely though.

Re: future track. I dont know. I'm so fed up of Daksh being angry with Naina all the time at the expense of Aku. After the Poona trip when they were coming back in the car, he was actually ok with her as he was trying to make some small talk to chat with her. Unfortunately she was asleep. That is all in ruins because Aku decided to jump and now this stupid track of Aku being angry with Naina all the time and portraying to her brother that Naina is a slave driver. I think Naina should just sack her and let Aku wallow in self-pity. Really enough is enough. Tomorrow we know from the precap that Aku will fall and blame Naina and Daksh will shout at Naina again. I think Naina should just admit defeat and tell Daksh that she tried to help and all she got was grief from brother-sister and that it is enough. How much more humiliation can a girl take?! I appreciate she has a positive outlook in life but this is bordering on being ridiculous and bullying.

Sushant and Lekha are definitely here to play cupid to the Dakshna relationship. I just hope the pace would pick up though.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiya_17shelly_nair

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
bus kr do yaar..!! i dnt hv words to say.. u said it all..!Smile
just mind blowing.. i love this show..Heart

Clap for u on saying "akruti beti to kaka ki hi hai" Angry

i am dying to see dakshna close to each other..!!! WackoDay Dreaming
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
An idea of future track...(also posted in chit chat sorry.. Increase the discussion and the chaska meter of the show!)

Sushant keeps teasing daksh into getting him to realise that at least he likes her.
Aai may do the same with naina, highlighting his good points.
Then unexpectedly naina is told by Radha aunt that her mother is poorly. Anu then tells aai, maybe she tells aai the truth and leaves for home (utilising her open plane ticket), leaving aku in charge with the other assistants (naina keeping to her promise to aai to make Aku like her). Aai then insist that daksh goes with naina. Naina does Not refuse as in shock. Daksh does not say no as starting to like her.

They both go back to sikkim (isn't she from there). Naina's mum is dying. Naina is distraught. Daksh finds out the truth. Naina's mum dies leaving naina all alone. Daksh decides that they will get married (lekha said to aai once the time is right, and the right girl appears, daksh himself will say yes immediately). Naina may object but daksh will point ou that by marrying him, she will have a rightful bond to aai & baba. She will have a family that she longs for. She does not have to accept him as a husband until she is ready. She finally agrees and they have a registry marriage.

They return to Mumbai and shock the family. Aai, baba, kaki, sushant & lekha are thrilled. They talk about a large wedding reception. Sankit does not mind either. Kaka is upset at the end of his paying guest but does not want to overly face daksh's anger. Rohini is envious and jealous as now she does have comPetition. Aku is left shocked but has a better understanding of naina due to her work and her self esteem improved. Verdant is shocked and angry and then intentionally makes naina's life difficult either covertly or overtly though daksh will now stand by his wife.
So through the diffirent adjustment positions of each member of the family, their love story begins where the first path may not be love but an understanding of each other, commitment to each other (since they are both very good with responsibilities) and a liking for each other.

Please do comment (positive and negative comments welcome to stimulate a lively discussion).

Edited by hkhb17 - 23 February 2011 at 10:44pm
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
@ ssbn_siddhi, i'm praying for ur grandmother... wish she will get well soon....
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
@ hkhb17 and ssbn_siddhi, great work... good future predictions....
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Hey Sidhi!!...

Howz ya??....Hope your grandma gets well soon!...Our prayers are with her.And wishing you the best of luck for your exams.Study hard,and forget aboutthe updates for sometime!!....I'm sure someone will manage that.

Vedant and Akruti are true sis-bro,and the true children of the very irritating Kaka.Man,they're highly annoying.Vedant is still bearable but his sister,she gets onto my nerves.I did feel pity for her,sometime back,not anymore and I really think she's getting what she deserves from her father.Even Kaka seems better than her.What he does,he does it openly;every1 knows,he rude,and greedy.No1 does abou Akruti,and I really really hope Daksh finds her truth soon.I'm so dying to see his reactions,then.He blindly trusts her,and that's NOT done.

Vedant's crush for Naina doesn't make angry,rather that makes me laugh so har.Does he actually think she would be interested??...NO MAN!!....Face the truth!!....She's got better options!!...*ahem*.....

Sushant and Lekha are there and tha'ts the best thing.I'm sure they'll play their parts.They're one adorable couple,and once they team-up with Aai:that's for sure that thy'll get DakshNa together.

And Naina should actually leave Akruti all alone.She doens't deserve sny sympathy,any help:she's a miserable cow!!!.....And only Kaka can handle her,correctly!!...

Can't really feel strongly anything about the future track;but I somehoe feel their lovestroy's gonna start after marriage.They get married in what conditions,that can't be said!...lol....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
hope your grandma gets well soon...
and all the very best for your board exams!!

I am finding the current track interesting. I think Lekha ans Sushant have an argument about having a child. i don't know really....made me feel so when she told Aai that two kids must be a "bojh".

Naina should just quit helping Akruthi....she's sooo jealous of Naina which is driving her to do crazy things....i think the key is the one for the cup-board where all of Naina's decoration items are kept!

Daksh is irritating now.....he is so blind that he believes everything his sister says and Akruthi takes advantage of it!

Makes me feel good that Kaki and Aai don't believe Akruthi.

Vedant....oh well....he is seriously infatuated but he is too young for Naina!

In the immediate future i thinkl Akruthi will be exposed and Naina will forgive her and support her leading Daksh to start liking Naina and realise hei mistake.....this will kickstart their love story!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index