IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Phuljhari-Radhika

Bum bumbhole-Dev

kabutarni-maheshwari

Chandalika-Radhikas mother

Kintuji- Radhikas father

So chintamani dadaji goes to a wise old owl to bhagao his chinta regarding his kavi kabootar. ErmmChintamani does not know what to do…Shocked ..ka karu guruji meri biwi ne kabootar paida kar diya. WackoWink……the wise old owl opens his eyes and looks far into the future and says "ke sara sara whatever will be will be, the future is for me to reveal, ke sara sara"  …Ermm.....basically tells him that who will rule lives in the form of his youngest grandson…Ermm….Chintamini is in quandary…Wink....anyway he does not say anything and the wise old owl continues…Ermm……sorry…D'oh….it is actually the girl whom your youngest grandson will get married will have the magic wand and philosophers stone and she will cure all the ills in the family…ErmmD'oh……Chintamani dadaji starts to think……Stern Smile…Back at Phuljharis house the father suddenly starts getting worried…Ermm…….I mean till yesterday he was fine …Ermm…….anyway suddenly gets worried that Phuljhari has not returned….so wants to go out….mother is shrieking and Phuljhari is standing at the doorway contemplating on whether to enter or not……Ermm..the mother sees her…..goes blah blah and then sees the sindoor in her mang……OuchOuch..exclaims you got sindoor……OuchOuch…from where……..and lo behold the goldfish appears and says that Phuljhari has eloped with some guy…Ouch…..and now we have to call a panchayat meeting…D'ohD'oh..Yikes those lathi walas are going to come…D'ohErmm…..Phuljharis mother and father fall down and Misti bangs her head on the table…WinkLOL…….will the Bumbumbhole run in and say……..kissi ne bhi phuljhari ko chua toh,…LOLLOL…….followed by his amma……Ermm………now that amma can say that……….I mean she has to do loads of prayschit……LOL….anyway sriman goldfish says…Ermm…….you know what your daughter did…Shocked…..the place that I had reserved for myself…Ermm…..he meant the havan…Wink..your daughter went and took that place and did khel khel main shaadi…Ouch…..your daughter is so sharp…OuchOuch…..now I had hoped that my dilruba will come and marry me for 7 janam but your daughter became the kabab main haddi……WackoSilly….ok ok he did not say that……Wink.

The father and mama swoon and cry and beat chest …ErmmD'oh……..and Radhikas foster sibling are scratching their heads that why are they getting a circus show at home? LOL Phuljhari is also confused that she was just playing why are these people jumping about as if there are ants in their pants……Ermm…the mother and father convince the goldfishji not to complain and to keep quiet…Shocked..I mean to save their family's honour and goldfish says ok…Confused..I forgive Phuljhari for not letting me get married to my dilruba…WinkWacko…ok ok he did not say that…LOLLOL...but Phuljharis fate has now been tied to that boy………phuljhari is standing inside and the brother asks what up sisTongue……….Phuljhari is just confused.Cry So the godfish leaves and then the mother becomes chandalika……Wink…..ah that's what I am now going to her as Chandalika……WinkBig smile…she takes the dumru in her hand and starts going dug dug dug dug…Wacko….and drags Phuljhari to a room and locks her in……Ermm….aww the father…Angry…….kintuji…Angry…….he is so cute ……Ermm…….he is so innocent and he stands there and wrings his head……D'oh…what to do……..he thinks………….let the wife take care of things and I will stand here and think about my nirvana……Angry…….Chandalika wants to instill fear in Phuljhari....oh and Chandalika lets it out that phuljhari was left on their dorrway……Ermm…….I think……..

Now at Bumbumbholes house kabutarni is flying and chota kabutar too has joined her…Ouch….they find bumbumbhole sneaking in…Ouch……and he is packed off to his room…….amma is packed off to the store room…LOLLOLshe also remarks that she is here to collect lots of thing….Wink.not just things stored in the store room……..amma collecting goodwill of the audienceWinkLOLLOL……..ok ok…Wink……so bumbumbhole in the room and he tells what he did to amma who keeps on folding and opening the same towel……D'ohWacko…ahh bada and chota kabutar playing and fighting and chintamani dadaji walks him…Ouch…..chota kabutar runs to complain….and both are sent off….kabutarni is looking for khetu……ROFL…….arreh…strange place does khetu always work for people with Purohit surname……LOLLOL…….he must have a purohit fixation…LOL…..anyway kabutarni wants to now play musical chairs with chintamini dadaji…LOLLOL……..and chinatmani says nothing doing……Wink…I am not playing this game now………I will sing when the bell will tring……Wink..and goes off……..

Chunnu munnu a question.........now chandalika says that phuljhari was left in the doorway.........so how did they know that Phuljhari is brahmin? I know I know that you might reveal it later.....but see you mentioned it today and the audience will think about it na.......thats why I am just asking.

The actress who plays Radhikas foster mother is good.........in fact  out of all the new cast members she is the one of the few whose acting I am liking the most. Her initial shock....disbelief...clutching on to the fact that why on earth is this poojari taking it so seriously when it was just a game for the kids.......her fear that it might effect her family.........pleading to the panditiji to keep it to himself because she is scared........was spot on. Aditya Lakhia also supported her well and Muskaan and the two kids were also good. Chunnu munnu don't waste this actress by making her one dimensional like amma.   Why are you wasting Aditya Lakhiya by just making him stand and wring his hands?I am not interested in seeing another Shastriji.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvimissourisonia122suktiDAIRY25sinharubyvinianilsweetrose92N025PutijaChalhovchipakbvs7691rajsriradha_bilahariAnsa786laxmisRADEV1000JaiJagannathOLGNESabhilasha_dreamDevika.viprakshiDaisy15NiHa24sigridTilashiniAngie12Neerjaaanu17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mistis thoughts 23 Feb 2011" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
THANK U MISTI!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Hahaaaa! Loved it. I also think Radhika's mom acts really nice, it's so real! :]

misti73

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Misti, can not comment much as haven't watched the episode.  Will be doing so in the evening.  Loved the new names - Chintamani and Chandalika.  The latter was a little bit hard as I was reading it Chanda - Lika and thinking why her daughter's name is used.  Then, read it as one word and it made total sense. 

Hmm.  So the story is now forming where choti bahu (so Dev is the youngest as expected) would get the wealth (here waaris is not a requirement?).  There is Khetu and storeroom.  Good.  Can not think of CB without these two.  Khetu used to change in appearance in CB1 as would go from a young person to a middle aged and vice versa.  Wonder if it would happen here too.    Liked your comments about Khetu being addicted to PF.

Padma seems to have fangs and I like it.  So, there is going to be tug of war between Padma and Kabutarni regarding Rohan whereas Dev is the one who would be a beneficiary.

The commentry was really funny and I got the gist of everything. 

So, phuljhari is confused (don't blame her).  But this confusion is similar to the one she had in CB1 where Amma and the company brainwashes her into thinking that she was just a symbol and it wasn't her marriage.  Her confusion is cleared the day she decides to call off the wedding to Keshav and unequivocally tells the evil trio that she is married.  So, this part seems to be a copy of CB.

Dev is as unaware as he was in CB1.  So, they are copying the broad love story.  Hopefully the characterization is different.  It looks as if Dev is also in his own world and ignores BB and kabootars.

Now coming to mother, she seems interesting.  chunnu munnu,  clear Radhika's origins confusion quickly.  Don't drag it and then bring it out with a whimper the way it was done in CB1.  Even if somebody leaves  a child at doorstep, why would Mansaram take that responsibility?  Show the reasons and also indicate if resources for bringing up Radhika are coming from some collective fund or from Mansaram or from Radhika's birth family.    I too like the mother, but don't make her Amma with irrational hatred for Radhika. 

Mansaram is turning out to be the biggest disappointment.  They are bent on making him Shastriji.  Show the reasons for his weakness towards his wife and his reasons for keeping silent.  Why do these serials always show that an adopted or orphan child is mistreated while well wishers keep silent?  Show why Radhika is a chirpy person despite her mother's attitude.  It is just maddening that they don't show the important points and drill out the obvious in audience mind.  For example, we know that BB is a greedy person.  They will show it 2000 ways to make it clear to audience but won't show Mansaram's POV at all.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

N025PutijaChalhovlaxmischipakrajsriOLGNESsigridanu17Neerjaamisti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

THANK U MISTI!! LOL

You are welcome Tigu........Wink

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v3gradev09

Hahaaaa! Loved it. I also think Radhika's mom acts really nice, it's so real! :]

Thanks.Wink...The actress playing Radhikas mother is good. I hope she is not wasted here.

v3gradev09

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Misti, can not comment much as haven't watched the episode.  Will be doing so in the evening.  Loved the new names - Chintamani and Chandalika.  The latter was a little bit hard as I was reading it Chanda - Lika and thinking why her daughter's name is used.  Then, read it as one word and it made total sense.

Thankyou.
Wink

Hmm.  So the story is now forming where choti bahu (so Dev is the youngest as expected) would get the wealth (here waaris is not a requirement?).  There is Khetu and storeroom.  Good.  Can not think of CB without these two.  Khetu used to change in appearance in CB1 as would go from a young person to a middle aged and vice versa.  Wonder if it would happen here too.    Liked your comments about Khetu being addicted to PF.

Yeh todays episode was the return of Khet and the storeroom........hopefully the peackfeather will not land there.Ouch

Padma seems to have fangs and I like it.  So, there is going to be tug of war between Padma and Kabutarni regarding Rohan whereas Dev is the one who would be a beneficiary.

two cats fighting while the monkey makes merry...Wink..lets see whether they do that. I will liketo watch that.

The commentry was really funny and I got the gist of everything.

Thankyou.
Wink

So, phuljhari is confused (don't blame her).  But this confusion is similar to the one she had in CB1 where Amma and the company brainwashes her into thinking that she was just a symbol and it wasn't her marriage.  Her confusion is cleared the day she decides to call off the wedding to Keshav and unequivocally tells the evil trio that she is married.  So, this part seems to be a copy of CB.
Here most probably she will believe that she is married.........Wink

Dev is as unaware as he was in CB1.  So, they are copying the broad love story.  Hopefully the characterization is different.  It looks as if Dev is also in his own world and ignores BB and kabootars.

Yes........I liked him ignoring the others in the family. He was busy in his memories of Phuljhari.

Now coming to mother, she seems interesting.  chunnu munnu,  clear Radhika's origins confusion quickly.  Don't drag it and then bring it out with a whimper the way it was done in CB1.  Even if somebody leaves  a child at doorstep, why would Mansaram take that responsibility?  Show the reasons and also indicate if resources for bringing up Radhika are coming from some collective fund or from Mansaram or from Radhika's birth family.    I too like the mother, but don't make her Amma with irrational hatred for Radhika.

Mansaram is turning out to be the biggest disappointment.  They are bent on making him Shastriji.  Show the reasons for his weakness towards his wife and his reasons for keeping silent.  Why do these serials always show that an adopted or orphan child is mistreated while well wishers keep silent?  Show why Radhika is a chirpy person despite her mother's attitude.  It is just maddening that they don't show the important points and drill out the obvious in audience mind.  For example, we know that BB is a greedy person.  They will show it 2000 ways to make it clear to audience but won't show Mansaram's POV at all.

They are going for melodrama...........today the actress was good but they are not using the father to balance her out....atleast today they didn't, I am waiting for what they show tmrw. They are saying that this show is different but then bringing back the same characters. Seems like they are still not sure.........and Rohan one of the main players is still blank. I am guessing they still have not decided what to do with him. As for the badi bahu being the  main villian.......she is an open book why will she be effective........the only way she will be effective is if Dev is dumbed down.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakJaiJagannathOLGNESAngie12

vinianil

vinianil

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks  Misti....

Even i like Asanthi's(Radhika's foster mother)acting she is doing good job... Manasram looks like  Shastriji   in CB1  ... Most of the time he keeps  quiet  in front of  Radhika's mother....

phuljhari is standing inside and the brother asks whatz up sis??

Liked this commentROFLROFL....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakmisti73

Post Reply New Post

Go to top