Posted: 19 years ago

Seriously, I wonder what Jassi would have done if HM had also selected a flower theme by coincidence?

Anyway, flowers are an extremely common theme for most weddings...what's so special and unique about them that Ms CEO is getting all worked up❓

Also, do you guys think that Sheetal will give a contract to both 3T and Gulmohur?

I think we are reading too much into that dialogue of Jassi.. I must say we are all ready to pounce if anyone says anything to Purab.. most of all Jassi.. 😉

Hi Mystica,

I think Gulmohar and #T will have to work together on this.. ( You do know my ulterior motive behind wanting this right 😉 😃)

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

I think we are reading too much into that dialogue of Jassi.. I must say we are all ready to pounce if anyone says anything to Purab..

I agree Lakshmi....agreed that 3T could also have chosen the same concept as Gulmohar albiet approached it differently, but the fact remains that 3T would have ended up (unknowingly) copying Gulmohar's ideas (since Ms Perfection narrated Jassi's entire presentation and ideas to 3T) If later word would have gotton out  that the company used the theme of their competitors (regardless of Sheetal's involvment in it) Purab's company would have earned a bad reputation in the design industry...... for all we know Jassi's reaction to Purab's annoncment could have resulted from this.....after all up until this, Jassi has been professional about everything so why would she change now......
Edited by ides - 19 years ago
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

Hi Mystica,

I think Gulmohar and #T will have to work together on this.. ( You do know my ulterior motive behind wanting this right 😉 😃)

Yep. 😉