India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SID AND PANCHI (Page 3)

AnuN Senior Member
AnuN
AnuN

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I also want Sid and Pachi together.. they look nice and the way Sid is treating radish.. I can see Panchi falling for him and Sid I guess has already started liking her.. thats why he helped her when he met Danish first time itself..

I posted in another thread as well, I dont want Sid to be related to Abhay Metz / Abhay Pia story.. they can show it was something after they had become vampires.. something family issue b/w Sid and Chaand Abhay..
And I want Sid to soon become a caring and loving big bro of Abhay and support and take care of him.. I dont want a complete hatred or love triangle track b/w the brothers..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007Akankshaa.

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
i agree with you
Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I do hope that is not associated sidd malthili think Sidd and Panshi looks beautiful, I noticed sidd afraid Abhay .
lordkrishna IF-Dazzler
lordkrishna
lordkrishna

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I ttly agree, i am starting to really like him so i really wish he does not turn evil
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I like sid the way he is now. I hope ekta doesn't change his character.

attack_007-Nayab-

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I dont mind Sid - Panchhi chemistry to grow.. But Sid looks grey character.. I dont think currently they will show him very positive.. But he is getting very interesting character to watch...

attack_007-Nayab-

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Sid & Panchi are SO cute! LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I am really warming up to Sid and Panchi too!

Their nok-jhoks are too funny and cute! This might be a huge comparison, but at times...they slightly remind me of PM (Prem-Mukti from KZK) cuz their character sketches and the whole boss-employee relationship is kind of similar.

I'm assuming that Sid is suppose to be a grey character, so I'm scared for Panchi. If she falls for him hard, then she might be heartbroken all over again =( Oh and I get the feeling that Sid is somehow connected to Abhay-Metz past...

Other than Sid's womanizing qualities...he's a very interesting character! I would really love to see his equation with Abhay and also I want to see more development in his chemistry with Panchi =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007nyctophilia-Nayab-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index