Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doris. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Lovely post=D
yes, they grab a lot emotions. its almost sick,loool. amazing act and coact. i also wish teh creatives would have more proper focus and sometimes not just cut the scenes to something else all of sudden. i mean if drags can be shown on side-tracks. at least show it on main track scenes aswell. sometimes they are really rushed and short.

loved Piyas attitude in the madhu-piya scene aswell. i loved how she said 'i dont care!' it sounded so cool,lol.

looking forward for the Sid-Ab-Ma-Pi track aswell! they reaction-to be you mentioned is one scene to wait for!
-Jasmine- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ka7eela

@ bold i did make sense i know what you mean, but i gave the example of weddings just to say that people cry even in happy occasions because they feel warmth in their hearts๐Ÿ˜Š 

sometimes when watch a movie and there be a very emotional scene between two, be it lovers or sibling or a mother and her child..etc  we become awestruck and we might be tearful though the scene might not be sad, but nevertheless it touches our heart and we feel a lump in our throat and might cry too
same happens i reality too when you witness such events

yes, fully agreed on your example๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and yes, i guess those kind of scenes u mentioned touches us deeply cause its somehow dircelty bounded to our existence and our daily intercations specially with our closest family.
-Jasmine- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

oh my god..WHY & WHERE WERE YOU  hiding all these days Yaar..you are another POCA in the making..!!!๐Ÿ˜† I swear..!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ  AWESOME analysis yaar adn teh description you have given about that HUG & ABHAY & PIYA's love..is LIKE its the Holy BOOK OF ABHIYA"S LOVE STORY..!! All I can do is give you a TIGHT HUG ๐Ÿค—& ORDER YOU TO KEEP WRITING and BE ACTIVE & VOTE VOTE & VOTE FOR Vivian & Suku & the rest of the cast ....adn PJYEK shwo chaska meter...till they remain on top..and help them remain there always..!!๐Ÿ˜†..God ghuma phirake mein whain pe aajaati hoon..!!!๐Ÿคฃ forgive me..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†'the holy book'...how sweet dear... well thank you for liking my post๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...i'm not a forum person really. and even if you see this post its only the AbhayPiya magic๐Ÿ˜†...cause i usually dont even like forums,lol. and well i stay away mainly cause i feel at some point some overloaded views and crititzs and unrelated discussions spoils the enjoyment of the show for me totally. and thats something i would never wanna loose having such valuable pair as AbhayPiya in this show:)

a BIG HUG back! and i'll sure try to be active on the chaska and votings for this lovely couple:)

-Jasmine- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fahidlover

Lovely post=D

yes, they grab a lot emotions. its almost sick,loool. amazing act and coact. i also wish teh creatives would have more proper focus and sometimes not just cut the scenes to something else all of sudden. i mean if drags can be shown on side-tracks. at least show it on main track scenes aswell. sometimes they are really rushed and short.

loved Piyas attitude in the madhu-piya scene aswell. i loved how she said 'i dont care!' it sounded so cool,lol.

looking forward for the Sid-Ab-Ma-Pi track aswell! they reaction-to be you mentioned is one scene to wait for!

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes, sick could be another word for it๐Ÿ˜†. they are indeed outstanding.
i agree on the dragging part. hope the creatives dont frustrate us with their moves.

Piyas attitude was a great sight. it did sound cool,lol
yes, eagerly looking forward to the brothers-doppelganger track.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Jasmine-

๐Ÿ˜†'the holy book'...how sweet dear... well thank you for liking my post๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...i'm not a forum person really. and even if you see this post its only the AbhayPiya magic๐Ÿ˜†...cause i usually dont even like forums,lol. and well i stay away mainly cause i feel at some point some overloaded views and crititzs and unrelated discussions spoils the enjoyment of the show for me totally. and thats something i would never wanna loose having such valuable pair as AbhayPiya in this show:)

a BIG HUG back! and i'll sure try to be active on the chaska and votings for this lovely couple:)

I totally agree with you onthis toooooo..I too am of  the sam eview..YES forums sometimes ..actually gets you..too much I mean if somebody's views are not like yours it keeps irritating you unncessarily ..but same like you ABHIYA has pulled me here..as I know that india-forums is not like other forums..and is visited by industry walals to know about their status & reactions..SO through this forum I feel I can put across my feelings what I otherwise would never be able to do..!! And by experience I have learnt to overcome & ignore some comments & topic s which may hurt me or confuse me or misguide me..and last but not the least..THIS IS ONE MIND BLOWING FORUM with no Bacchha s..I mean it..Everyone is so loving & caring ..here in PKYEK forum....and every one respects your opinion so dont worry..PLEASE JOIN..us at your leisure & wish..!!and THANK YOU SO MUCH for that promise of VOTING..!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—And the joy of sharing happiness is to be felt as it has to experienced..which gets multiplied to the power of infinity..!!
UpintheBlue. thumbnail
Such beautiful post

i loooved this part
Seeing Abhay holding his life in his hands like the most precious thing in the enitre world, tightening her into his existence as much as he could. And Piya leaning back to his chest as if she would like to stay there till the end of  time and beyond. It was Beautiful, but.......It was Painfull. They are the Beautiful Pain

yes, its like they are this pleasurable pain you carry with you all the time,lol.
never have a lovestory captured me like this. its maybe as u say the amazing touchable portrayal.

loved Piyas attitude aswell, and agreed on that she is right!
its gonna be one thing to look forward too. the Abhay-Piya-Sid scene.