Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP 'Beautiful Pain'-when a hug makes you all teary (Page 2)

-Jasmine- Newbie
-Jasmine-
-Jasmine-

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 46

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by -Jasmine-

 
Thank you. Glad my first topic is appriciatedSmile.
 
Yes, they do catch the heart and emotions. I wish we had more alike them out there. but guess they are what we can 'rare' and 'one'.
agreed, it wasnt much of hotness, however it was to some level for me reason why i wrote it.
but as you say, what it was the most and above all other feelings was the 'warmth' and now that i think of it even in reality we unintentionly let the tears fall when something warms the heart. and well it happens rarely for me. However with them, this 'fictional' story its always there though, strange.

true when hen something touches our heart we become tearful, thats why some people cry in weddings though its a happy occasionSmile

its in human nature i guess    
 
 
Yes its in our nature indeed. however the 'ready tears' i mean for AP are not of  the ' tears of hapiness' like in weddings. its more of a lonely pain. it is pain but not the type which would hurt you all the time, but its beautiful instead....if that made any senseLOLLOL


Edited by -Jasmine- - 23 February 2011 at 11:04am

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Joined: 18 April 2009
Posts: 4066

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jasmine-

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by -Jasmine-

 
Thank you. Glad my first topic is appriciatedSmile.
 
Yes, they do catch the heart and emotions. I wish we had more alike them out there. but guess they are what we can 'rare' and 'one'.
agreed, it wasnt much of hotness, however it was to some level for me reason why i wrote it.
but as you say, what it was the most and above all other feelings was the 'warmth' and now that i think of it even in reality we unintentionly let the tears fall when something warms the heart. and well it happens rarely for me. However with them, this 'fictional' story its always there though, strange.

true when hen something touches our heart we become tearful, thats why some people cry in weddings though its a happy occasionSmile

its in human nature i guess    
 
 
Yes its in our nature indeed. however the 'ready tears' i mean for AP are not of  the ' tears of hapiness' like in weddings. its more of a lonely pain. it is pain but not the type which would hurt you all the time, but its beautiful instead....if that made any senseLOLLOL

@ bold i did make sense i know what you mean, but i gave the example of weddings just to say that people cry even in happy occasions because they feel warmth in their heartsSmile 

sometimes when watch a movie and there be a very emotional scene between two, be it lovers or sibling or a mother and her child..etc  we become awestruck and we might be tearful though the scene might not be sad, but nevertheless it touches our heart and we feel a lump in our throat and might cry too
same happens i reality too when you witness such events


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jasmine-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15274

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
TIGHT
Originally posted by -Jasmine-

 
HelloSmile
Well i am not much of an active member. But feelt like expressing myself today.
 
Its strange and beautiful at the same time. How scenes of AbhayPiya grabs the deepest inside and with a pinch deep down inside puts you in 'ready to burst' mode.
 
No matter what the scene is or what the circumstances are, expect for the smile, the awestruck, the blushing, the anger or the sadness, that 'ready to get teary' feeling and mood is always there. Maybe because their story is a lot deeper and has lots more emotions involved and sorrounded than the typical ones. And by typical ones i even mean other 'Hampire' lovestories around the world. Or also maybe its cause the couple portrayal feels insanly touchable and realistic(if that now even can be used for a human-vampire story,lol). Whatever it is, its remarkable, beautiful and appriciatable. These are those stories and scenes i would love to turn on my TV for everyday.
 
The Body-Heat Hug scene today, was supposed to be hot (as in heat,obviously!lol) , was supposed to be romantic and Beautiful to put you in a long aweeeeee... But above all those feelings I had a urge of  just letting the tears fall forever. Seeing Abhay holding his life in his hands like the most precious thing in the enitre world, tightening her into his existence as much as he could. And Piya leaning back to his chest as if she would like to stay there till the end of  time and beyond. It was Beautiful, but.......It was Painfull. They are the Beautiful Pain.
 
Sometimes i wish the creatives could do so many thing so much better beholding such valuable property like AbhayPiya.
 
Comming to the rest of todays episode. well i guess as many i am eager to know more abt the Siddhart-Abhay and ofcourse Sid-Abhayender-Maithali story now. Those looks they gave eachother somehow brought out so much memories and history between them in my eyes. This made me even think of Siddharts to-be-reaction when he sees Maithalis doppelganger. Intresting!
 
 I just hope the creatives can proparly do justice to the scene dominations, and bringing in so many side-tracks even beside this new one wont get things out of their hands, which i have noticed usually does unfortunately.

oh my god..WHY & WHERE WERE YOU  hiding all these days Yaar..you are another POCA in the making..!!!LOL I swear..!!Big smile  AWESOME analysis yaar adn teh description you have given about that HUG & ABHAY & PIYA's love..is LIKE its the Holy BOOK OF ABHIYA"S LOVE STORY..!! All I can do is give you a TIGHT HUG Hug& ORDER YOU TO KEEP WRITING and BE ACTIVE & VOTE VOTE & VOTE FOR Vivian & Suku & the rest of the cast ....and PKYEK show chaska meter...till they remain on top..and help them remain there always..!!LOL..God ghuma phirake mein whain pe aajaati hoon..!!!ROFL forgive me..LOLWink


Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 23 February 2011 at 11:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jasmine-

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Joined: 06 March 2010
Posts: 324

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Lovely post=D
yes, they grab a lot emotions. its almost sick,loool. amazing act and coact. i also wish teh creatives would have more proper focus and sometimes not just cut the scenes to something else all of sudden. i mean if drags can be shown on side-tracks. at least show it on main track scenes aswell. sometimes they are really rushed and short.
 
loved Piyas attitude in the madhu-piya scene aswell. i loved how she said 'i dont care!' it sounded so cool,lol.
 
looking forward for the Sid-Ab-Ma-Pi track aswell! they reaction-to be you mentioned is one scene to wait for!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jasmine-

-Jasmine- Newbie
-Jasmine-
-Jasmine-

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 46

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by -Jasmine-

 
 
Yes its in our nature indeed. however the 'ready tears' i mean for AP are not of  the ' tears of hapiness' like in weddings. its more of a lonely pain. it is pain but not the type which would hurt you all the time, but its beautiful instead....if that made any senseLOLLOL

@ bold i did make sense i know what you mean, but i gave the example of weddings just to say that people cry even in happy occasions because they feel warmth in their heartsSmile 

sometimes when watch a movie and there be a very emotional scene between two, be it lovers or sibling or a mother and her child..etc  we become awestruck and we might be tearful though the scene might not be sad, but nevertheless it touches our heart and we feel a lump in our throat and might cry too
same happens i reality too when you witness such events


 
 
yes, fully agreed on your exampleBig smile
 
and yes, i guess those kind of scenes u mentioned touches us deeply cause its somehow dircelty bounded to our existence and our daily intercations specially with our closest family.
-Jasmine- Newbie
-Jasmine-
-Jasmine-

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 46

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC


oh my god..WHY & WHERE WERE YOU  hiding all these days Yaar..you are another POCA in the making..!!!LOL I swear..!!Big smile  AWESOME analysis yaar adn teh description you have given about that HUG & ABHAY & PIYA's love..is LIKE its the Holy BOOK OF ABHIYA"S LOVE STORY..!! All I can do is give you a TIGHT HUG Hug& ORDER YOU TO KEEP WRITING and BE ACTIVE & VOTE VOTE & VOTE FOR Vivian & Suku & the rest of the cast ....adn PJYEK shwo chaska meter...till they remain on top..and help them remain there always..!!LOL..God ghuma phirake mein whain pe aajaati hoon..!!!ROFL forgive me..LOLWink
 
 
LOL'the holy book'...how sweet dear... well thank you for liking my postEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i'm not a forum person really. and even if you see this post its only the AbhayPiya magicLOL...cause i usually dont even like forums,lol. and well i stay away mainly cause i feel at some point some overloaded views and crititzs and unrelated discussions spoils the enjoyment of the show for me totally. and thats something i would never wanna loose having such valuable pair as AbhayPiya in this show:)
 
a BIG HUG back! and i'll sure try to be active on the chaska and votings for this lovely couple:)
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Jasmine- Newbie
-Jasmine-
-Jasmine-

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 46

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahidlover

Lovely post=D
yes, they grab a lot emotions. its almost sick,loool. amazing act and coact. i also wish teh creatives would have more proper focus and sometimes not just cut the scenes to something else all of sudden. i mean if drags can be shown on side-tracks. at least show it on main track scenes aswell. sometimes they are really rushed and short.
 
loved Piyas attitude in the madhu-piya scene aswell. i loved how she said 'i dont care!' it sounded so cool,lol.
 
looking forward for the Sid-Ab-Ma-Pi track aswell! they reaction-to be you mentioned is one scene to wait for!
 
 
Thank youBig smile
 
yes, sick could be another word for itLOL. they are indeed outstanding.
i agree on the dragging part. hope the creatives dont frustrate us with their moves.
 
Piyas attitude was a great sight. it did sound cool,lol
yes, eagerly looking forward to the brothers-doppelganger track.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15274

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jasmine-

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC


oh my god..WHY & WHERE WERE YOU  hiding all these days Yaar..you are another POCA in the making..!!!LOL I swear..!!Big smile  AWESOME analysis yaar adn teh description you have given about that HUG & ABHAY & PIYA's love..is LIKE its the Holy BOOK OF ABHIYA"S LOVE STORY..!! All I can do is give you a TIGHT HUG Hug& ORDER YOU TO KEEP WRITING and BE ACTIVE & VOTE VOTE & VOTE FOR Vivian & Suku & the rest of the cast ....adn PJYEK shwo chaska meter...till they remain on top..and help them remain there always..!!LOL..God ghuma phirake mein whain pe aajaati hoon..!!!ROFL forgive me..LOLWink
 
 
LOL'the holy book'...how sweet dear... well thank you for liking my postEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i'm not a forum person really. and even if you see this post its only the AbhayPiya magicLOL...cause i usually dont even like forums,lol. and well i stay away mainly cause i feel at some point some overloaded views and crititzs and unrelated discussions spoils the enjoyment of the show for me totally. and thats something i would never wanna loose having such valuable pair as AbhayPiya in this show:)
 
a BIG HUG back! and i'll sure try to be active on the chaska and votings for this lovely couple:)
 
 

I totally agree with you onthis toooooo..I too am of  the sam eview..YES forums sometimes ..actually gets you..too much I mean if somebody's views are not like yours it keeps irritating you unncessarily ..but same like you ABHIYA has pulled me here..as I know that india-forums is not like other forums..and is visited by industry walals to know about their status & reactions..SO through this forum I feel I can put across my feelings what I otherwise would never be able to do..!! And by experience I have learnt to overcome & ignore some comments & topic s which may hurt me or confuse me or misguide me..and last but not the least..THIS IS ONE MIND BLOWING FORUM with no Bacchha s..I mean it..Everyone is so loving & caring ..here in PKYEK forum....and every one respects your opinion so dont worry..PLEASE JOIN..us at your leisure & wish..!!and THANK YOU SO MUCH for that promise of VOTING..!!LOLHugAnd the joy of sharing happiness is to be felt as it has to experienced..which gets multiplied to the power of infinity..!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index