Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
guddi , mast post..
 thankie for explaining those silly fans  everything  about bandini  and other shows.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lolzzz Farz.. I am watching full epi πŸ˜ƒ Specially the track after 5 yr leap πŸ˜‰.. LOVE the episode where she told Yudi 'Dont u dare call me Mother India.. Mrs.Bajaj.. Mrs.Prerna Rishabh Bajaj !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me by that !'

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I BET we died after watching that epi ! That is from where we got our PRB abbreviation πŸ˜† Before that, we had endless nickies for them 🀣

And Vik! Dont worry ! I will keep replying let them come πŸ˜†
ashaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Lolzzz Farz.. I am watching full epi πŸ˜ƒ Specially the track after 5 yr leap πŸ˜‰.. LOVE the episode where she told Yudi 'Dont u dare call me Mother India.. Mrs.Bajaj.. Mrs.Prerna Rishabh Bajaj !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me by that !'

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I BET we died after watching that epi ! That is from where we got our PRB abbreviation πŸ˜† Before that, we had endless nickies for them 🀣

And Vik! Dont worry ! I will keep replying let them come πŸ˜†

can u give me the link pls pls

arre they would come certainly because they are obstinate  and  shameless..

guddi i m trying to put one pic in my comment  on  ronit's profile but i m not being able

pic is here , u can put?????

Edited by munniBADNAAM - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guddi , sorry for using again my frnds  account .  it happened by mistake...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Hey Ashaj.. We dont have it uploaded over there !

Wait a min.. lemme upload ! Damn.. Prerna is tooooooo sexy a char and I cant believe I am a girl and saying this 🀣

Munni.. Wait lemme reply one more time, this time I am gonna rub it on their faces πŸ˜†.. And that's it πŸ˜†.. And wait lemme try to put tht.. RR's FB wall is SO nasty now that I have stopped following.. Almost every OLD and TRUE RR fan did.. Huh...

Will try though!
ashaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Hey Ashaj.. We dont have it uploaded over there !

Wait a min.. lemme upload ! Damn.. Prerna is tooooooo sexy a char and I cant believe I am a girl and saying this 🀣

Munni.. Wait lemme reply one more time, this time I am gonna rub it on their faces πŸ˜†.. And that's it πŸ˜†.. And wait lemme try to put tht.. RR's FB wall is SO nasty now that I have stopped following.. Almost every OLD and TRUE RR fan did.. Huh...

Will try though!

do u have the five yrs leap video where prerna challenges  prem
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heyyyyyyyy HI Shwetianzzz how r you guyz.........??? πŸ€— How r you Guddi ?? πŸ˜‰ Wow this merged pic of ST n RR by munni badnam is just toooooooooooooooo HAWT !!! ☺️☺️☺️ Wow!!......we have another PRB/Shonit fan............πŸ˜›
farzana4shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashaj

Hey Guddis which episode is that. I must of missed it. Plz tell me where you r watching it and UPLOAD IT you didn't upload the VM that you was gonna do yesterday 😭

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Hey Ashaj.. Yup I have those πŸ˜‰.. But she challenges Prem so many times.. which one u want πŸ˜›

And Marz hiiiii how r yaaaa hun <3.. πŸ˜ƒ And btw that sig is made by Audz right vik ? πŸ˜‰ DAMN perfect merging πŸ˜†