~*Beautifull~*~Dreamland~*~Of Shwetianz~* - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Sabz-

I have seen it but really don't know how the fight started πŸ˜• so can't comment as who was at fault.
I personally feel that Shweta did the good job by taking a stand coz those other two women were so dominating and cutting her off on her personal comment. Everyone has their own way of viewing things and Saroj and Samb should not have interfered in her comment. They were a bit harsh towards Shweta. 

But don;t you think, it was scripted though?

Well i just wish it was scripted coz i personally found Shweta wrong n very disrespectful towards Saroj khan Ouch Leave Sambhavna but she shudnt have argued with Saroj khan after all Shweta doesnt knw more than Saroj khan , the gr8 choreographer.........Confused Confused I just hope it was all scripted............Now i understand why Sambhavna was so harsh towards Shweta when she came in BB4............There r many ppl in tele industry who are against Shweta n itz not good Ouch Hope she makes some good n genuine friends as well 😳
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Here is da video which mariam is talking abt..!!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB0vslJ3wrg[/YOUTUBE]
I thnk Shweta was right at her place.. Saroj khan nd sambhavna bitch should'nt hav interfere in her judging.. she has her own POV's so y to interfere in her judging..πŸ˜•
Y she is dere if she cant judge herself..πŸ˜•
Did she ever interfered in saroj or sambhavna judging..????πŸ˜•
Isilye to shweta nay kaha k kya apna POV rakhna theek nai hai.. bt sambhavna bitch nay to full mokay ka faida uthaya..😑

Thatz the point Faran Sambhavna ne uss mokay ka khoob faida uthaya Angry And above all Saroj khan was also favoring her dun knw why..............??? Angry
Thanx for the vid Faraan. Tom, I also supported Raja-Shweta and was upset when Raja got hospitalised coz it ruined Sweta's chances of winning. Since she's a fantastic dancer. I remember Ronit appealed for votes for Shweta as well. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Sabz-

During NB, I was a huge fan of Shweta-Raja. I even cried when Raja ended up admitting in hospital coz I did not knw that he was a number one drunk and an asshole🀒

even i used to be huge fan of both when i saw raja misbehaving with shweta on tv. My love towards him turned in hatred. I think that why shweta could not recognise nasty face of that scam since she met to him fst time?
Originally posted by Prernatic

Thatz the point Faran Sambhavna ne uss mokay ka khoob faida uthaya 😑 And above all Saroj khan was also favoring her dun knw why..............??? 😑
Dat bitch was doing all drama.. she was'nt letting Shweta to explain her POV dats y she started crying.. sick bitch..🀒
Shweta even said k mai Saroj khan ki bachpan say fan hun nd unki boht respect karti hun.. maine Dance k D bhi un say sekha hai.. bt mai bus yeh janna chahti hun k kya apna POV rakhna theek nai hai..πŸ˜•
Wats really wrong in it..!!!πŸ˜•
the situation was worse just coz of dat bitch..😑🀒
Faraan, I would say LANGUAGE! But then Guddi will say language par jaana nahiin so staying quiet. πŸ˜†

When I swear, Tom turns up. πŸ˜†
Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
Faraan. Aise bitch bitch mat chillao re yaar .kya pata uski koi fan padh le.
Cant agree Marz.. Everyone has their own opinion.. And by now, it's a proven fact that Ms. SK can't tolerate any other opinion if it differs from her own.. She is not only too proudy but also over-confident.. And I guess all the name and fame she got was all becoz of Madhuri.. If it were not Madz, no one would have known SK..

Sorry to say.. But as a co-judge, Shweta DID demand space too ! And in every show SK fails to give that to her co-judges.. I am SO happy she got into fights with ST too.. Both RR n ST in the same kasauti 🀣
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Thanx for the vid Faraan. Tom, I also supported Raja-Shweta and was upset when Raja got hospitalised coz it ruined Sweta's chances of winning. Since she's a fantastic dancer. I remember Ronit appealed for votes for Shweta as well. πŸ˜ƒ

Awww....great minds think alike Jerry πŸ˜‰
We were unknown to each other yet we supported same couple πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Yes, I was super sad for Shweta during that time πŸ˜­
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Faraan, I would say LANGUAGE! But then Guddi will say language par jaana nahiin so staying quiet. πŸ˜†

😑🀣

Waise jokes apart.. Now after BB we all know that ST tries MAX not to start a fight right ? She tries to avoid such things as max as possible.. Jz that people from the other end cant stop poking their noses into her businessπŸ˜†

Not their fault actually.. She is TOOO precious to be ignored ☺️