~*Beautifull~*~Dreamland~*~Of Shwetianz~* - Page 49

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

u know this news yet... i posted it a couple pages back!

shweta and veena r on the next season of comedy circus!!! it starts April 1!
its teams of 3 with one singer, one tv actor/actress and one comedian!!! 😃

Ok thats good 😃 But Veena and Shweta together 😲😕 I want her in some daily show........Cry
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Nitu do u hav any idea.. Shweta kis k sath hogi..???😛

no idea... 😆 but i hope with krushna or kapils team!!! kapils a great singer and this time its a singing themed CC so he will have an advantage somewhat!
Originally posted by Prernatic

Ok thats good 😃 But Veena and Shweta together 😲😕 I want her in some daily show........😭
As shweta said she dont wanna do da same role again..😳😆

I hope she accepts some challenging negative role..!!!😛

As shweta said she dont wanna do da same role again..😳😆

I hope she accepts some challenging negative role..!!!😛

nausheen ali sardar aka Kkusum is playing the role of a mother-in-law in some show but idk if shes the lead or not! i think tv people only want 20-21 year old girls and the hit bahu's from a couple years ago only get maa or mother-in-law offers and ST is staying away from that!!

ST knows best! glad shes on CC though! 😃
Originally posted by xXxNatashaxXx

Hello anyone home

hello! 😃

hello! 😃

How are you😃

nausheen ali sardar aka Kkusum is playing the role of a mother-in-law in some show but idk if shes the lead or not! i think tv people only want 20-21 year old girls and the hit bahu's from a couple years ago only get maa or mother-in-law offers and ST is staying away from that!!

ST knows best! glad shes on CC though! 😃
Exactly..👍🏼 bt in which show nausheen is coming as a mother in law..???😲
Originally posted by xXxNatashaxXx

How are you😃

im good!! was kinda missing from ST FC the last couple days so been on all morning to compensate! 😆

how you doing?

im good!! was kinda missing from ST FC the last couple days so been on all morning to compensate! 😆

how you doing?

M great.. Oh same here me 2 was missing from ST FC😆

Exactly..👍🏼 bt in which show nausheen is coming as a mother in law..???😲

Imagines new show... heres the article!

Red Carpet premiere for a TV show

Gaurav Malani, TNN | Mar 25, 2011, 02.15pm IST

Tags:TV premiere|Nausheen Ali Sardar|Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga red carpet|Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga premiere|Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga
Nausheen Ali SardarMore Pics
For the first time, a TV show will have a grand red-carpet premiere in a cinema-hall like most Bollywood films do.

Movie premieres are common phenomena in Bollywood but have you ever heard of a television show premiere happening in a theatre? That is what Imagine channel has planned for their new TV show Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga that will air from Monday onwards in the prime time slot.

The show will have a grand red carpet premiere with the entire cast and crew attending the event. "Since the setting of the story is in Jaipur, the premiere is also organized at Jaipur's majestic Raj Mandir theatre", says a source associated with the show. "Media-persons from Jaipur are invited to cover the red carpet event on Monday from 7 pm onwards. The first episode of the TV show will be shown in the theatre at 8 pm while the show will air at 9 pm on national television".

Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga stars popular TV actors like Anuj Thakur, Jayashree, Khyati Khandke, Himani Shivpuri, Akshay Anand and marks the comeback of Nausheen Ali Sardar (Kkusum) on the small screen. Nausheen will play the role of a mother-in-law (saas) in this show.