Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Valentine For Singles : Gaurav *Gr8 Magazine* (Page 3)

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
He could have said "i dont wanna talk about it" or its "pointless to talk about it" but boring?Shockeddoesn't it sound a tad heartless?But then, he was never the one to display his emotions...even when he was asked once in an interview with Chandana about the last time he had cried, he had tactfully avoided it by joking about it...Why is he such a closed person?Is he embarrassed to display emotions?I'm sure he is not even close to being unemotional! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbAshVikrocksEnigma.ssroomani--Ratna--chinuchinu

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
That being said, i really enjoy his witty answers...always a treat to readBig smileIf you just read all his interviews right from his Kumkum days to now, u will see his metamorphosis as a person...He has really learnt the way to tackle questions without having lost his simplicity and humilityClapi am so proud of him!Embarrassed

Edited by GauravsDbest - 24 February 2011 at 8:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbAshVikrocksEnigma.--Ratna--

-Gunners- IF-Dazzler
-Gunners-
-Gunners-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocks

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
thanks naina, appreciate so much that u take the time to type out the whole article for us Hug

regarding his answers, of course if he has said in the first answer that he is single bcos he hasnt found the right girl yet, why would you ask abt his last relationship???? he just doesnt want to discuss his personal life with the media

i think thats why his answers differ in every interview bcos he doesnt want to share it with the rest of the world which is totally his call,

love the way he avoids giving straight answers, expressions ke baad this is his forte as well

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbAshVikrocksGauravsDbestNeebaEnigma.ssroomaniThinker_Belle--Ratna--

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I feel his some of answers are altered, we all know him, he is very smart, intelligent and private person. He never opens up but then never hides too, he just smartly avoid question he doesn't want to answer.

Unless something really happened in last 3-4 months, that left him very hurt and bitterUnhappy, I didn't  like the splitsvilla answer, he is too warm at heart to answer this way. If and when he has GF, she will be too special to be on any stupid crappy show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksEnigma.--Ratna--

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

So, he went from 'single' to 'in-a-relationship' to 'let-bygones-be-bygones' in 3-4 months?WinkLOL Kamaal hai..LOLWith GK, anything's possible Big smile
@bold-why would you say that?Confusednever knew he had THAT kind of reputationConfusedor did you say it jlt?Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocks--Ratna--

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
@Shrek - I said it jlt.. I'm assuming that jlt stands for Just-like-that? Confused

I didn't mean to confuse you Shrek babe.. I was a bit confused myself when I wrote that, and I blame it on  the meds I was taking at the time..Tongue

I think that he was trying to be mysterious when he said that it was boring to talk about his past... you thought it came across as heartless?Shocked

AshVikrocksEnigma.--Ratna--

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Yes it means Just like thatLOL...I found the word "boring" a tad heartless...coz...i guess relationships (for people who don't flirt around for fun)are sensitive issues..."boring" is a wrong choice of word...As i said, he  could have used "pointless" or...Dunno, maybe i am confused myself....can't even blame it on medsLOL

Enigma.--Ratna--chinuchinu

Go to top