Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx for sharing Niana😊

Nice answers by GK....specially the last one😆

One interesting thing to note - all the hot girls in the list were those whose shows have high TRP......how ironical!!!.......should TRP be taken into consideration while deciding hotness...😕??.....No offence to the actresses in the list.
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well, Gaurav knows what answers to avoid!   He is just playing hard to be caught..........😆

His answers are a bit different from earlier ones.........wonder why?  😕

But I liked his answer to pros and cons of being single...........😃

This guy knows how to give wacky answers!  😉
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ssroomani   u said right he is just  playing hard to be caught😆
🤗 from my side
Edited by chinuchinu - 13 years ago
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rahul i agree with u he has changed but can't say how much but he gave answer very smartly for the last one really don't know what happened in the last 3-4 months 
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the article🤗loved reading it...but im confused too...From his first ans its obvious that he believes in relationships that are for keeps, but the way he said "its boring" shocked me...Relationships are emotional matters; very close to the heart except for people having random flings...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
He could have said "i dont wanna talk about it" or its "pointless to talk about it" but boring?😲doesn't it sound a tad heartless?But then, he was never the one to display his emotions...even when he was asked once in an interview with Chandana about the last time he had cried, he had tactfully avoided it by joking about it...Why is he such a closed person?Is he embarrassed to display emotions?I'm sure he is not even close to being unemotional! 
GauravsDbest thumbnail
That being said, i really enjoy his witty answers...always a treat to read😃If you just read all his interviews right from his Kumkum days to now, u will see his metamorphosis as a person...He has really learnt the way to tackle questions without having lost his simplicity and humility👏i am so proud of him!😳 Edited by GauravsDbest - 13 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks naina, appreciate so much that u take the time to type out the whole article for us 🤗

regarding his answers, of course if he has said in the first answer that he is single bcos he hasnt found the right girl yet, why would you ask abt his last relationship???? he just doesnt want to discuss his personal life with the media

i think thats why his answers differ in every interview bcos he doesnt want to share it with the rest of the world which is totally his call,

love the way he avoids giving straight answers, expressions ke baad this is his forte as well
aaabbb thumbnail
I feel his some of answers are altered, we all know him, he is very smart, intelligent and private person. He never opens up but then never hides too, he just smartly avoid question he doesn't want to answer.

Unless something really happened in last 3-4 months, that left him very hurt and bitter😔, I didn't  like the splitsvilla answer, he is too warm at heart to answer this way. If and when he has GF, she will be too special to be on any stupid crappy show...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Originally posted by: 10on10

So, he went from 'single' to 'in-a-relationship' to 'let-bygones-be-bygones' in 3-4 months?😉😆 Kamaal hai..😆With GK, anything's possible 😃

@bold-why would you say that?😕never knew he had THAT kind of reputation😕or did you say it jlt?😃