Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Written Update - Feb 23 (To Do or Not To Do?) (Page 5)

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jaz for the wonderful update of this disgusting track. I'm still hoping against hope and fingers tightly crossed that the cvs dont completely ruin Arpi's character. Still have faith that Arpi will use her brains and bring to light RV's disgusting character.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3_nandinitalkie14jnawaz

mauve Groupbie
mauve
mauve

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I think arpita has a pattern when it comes to problems initially getting scared ,crying buckets ,everything appears doomed & when pushed into a corner strikes back (be it pappu ,bhauji ,her father, avs pratigya , avi shot , in jail) since we hv seen first part yesterday ,now show us ur famed spine arpi (see even Rv believes u hv it in u) . Cmon u even take on av head on whenever he acts like a jerk.
Looks like I am toooo optimistic .
As for the othello track av jealous !! Bring it on bt don't belittle arpi like this. av fighting a competitor like arpi hs been doing till now might be interesting . But Rv unlike bhauji, isn't really a competitor if he doesn't touch arpi ,hes Jst trying to shatter avi by shooting down his greatest strength & by the time u understand this arpi it might be too late with bhauji taking full advantage of the situation .as for avi & arpi cmng together , Jst dream on avi , & serves u right for rejecting ur new bride without a second thought

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3jnawaz

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mauve

I think arpita has a pattern when it comes to problems initially getting scared ,crying buckets ,everything appears doomed & when pushed into a corner strikes back (be it pappu ,bhauji ,her father, avs pratigya , avi shot , in jail) since we hv seen first part yesterday ,now show us ur famed spine arpi (see even Rv believes u hv it in u) . Cmon u even take on av head on whenever he acts like a jerk.
Looks like I am toooo optimistic .
As for the othello track av jealous !! Bring it on bt don't belittle arpi like this. av fighting a competitor like arpi hs been doing till now might be interesting . But Rv unlike bhauji, isn't really a competitor if he doesn't touch arpi ,hes Jst trying to shatter avi by shooting down his greatest strength & by the time u understand this arpi it might be too late with bhauji taking full advantage of the situation .as for avi & arpi cmng together , Jst dream on avi , & serves u right for rejecting ur new bride without a second thought

We all really want AVita to stay 2gether don't we..Isn't that the whole beauty of the show????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mauvecoolguy3super_boyjnawaz

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
awesome update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
@ Roshi: i think even suman was better...cuz no way...NO WAY she'd let something like this happen...no way some dude could walk in and say..sleep with me...and she'd do it for the family...she'd never do anything like that to Kartik...haye...Karman...im lost now...WinkWinkWink Karman Land...here i come!

@ cb: yeh articles pe bhi bharosa nahin hai..they say one thing..but do another...Confused oh and "Tanu baby" ROFL that had me in splits!!

@ Vistaa: this is only to get worse...we're gonna need more adjectives to describe the show LOLLOLLOL

@ fuzzer: im there with ya...puking my guts out...tauba!! Dead

@ Nandini: im used to the utter rubbish...as updater for Kis Desh and PKCM...had to stick out the horrible episodes...every job has its pit falls Tongue

@ KriYa: it was a dream because these CV's get paid to harass us Angry

@ prashu: i think even Suman was better (read my reply to rosh...he he...too lazy to re type it...LOL)

@ JustTP: yes...best part was Avi supporting Arpi...its gonna kill him when he finds out Cry

@ Gauri: even disgusting doesnt start to describe RV Dead

@ mauve: arpi is gonna pay..in more ways than one...Confused

@ sano: thanks Embarrassed
JAZ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Roshni.

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
i hv repair works going on in home so cant log with all the dust etc

now me work with chatting LOL

arre ok ok the track is worth puking Dead

but its a story

stupid track demeaning self respect of a woman etc yes

but just think

the makers of any show always brings stupid tracks at any stage..

first they created saas bahu or wait jethani devrani kitchen politics in gunda story

then this unwed mother story

now sleeping with the enemy story

naaaaaa this is just a jhatka (keeping my fingers crossed  Ermm)

i think redemption would come somehow
as of now its not seen but there wud be when avdesh wud show his dhai kilo ka gussa..

but end of the day yes

who wud give thier girl to such a family where boy doesnt own up for his deeds and is bottle feeding baby to his elder pervert brother

as i said  serials samaaj ka ek aainaa hota hai
no samaj wud agree to this

so  i m still keeping hope things wud change

again its all avdesh story and all that happens around him

so lets hope and dont go yet

atleast wait for my lal singh to re appear  ROFL

u guys r all angry and i m just trying to pour thanda paani on ur angers  EmbarrassedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3chistatalkie14Roshni.jnawaz

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Jaz, You prefer Suman to Arpi? Shocked I know why, even after she became bhoot she achieved what she wanted ROFLROFL

CB, We aren't leaving as of yet, but really disappointed with the current track!! I really don't want to see AviTa separation and that Bhootni trying to put oil in the fire and trying to increase the distance!

I'd be really be happy if Avdesh believes what Arpita did was for their family ka izzat and for Shikha mainly!!

super_boycoolguy3chistatalkie14jnawaz

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
rosh my take is just that all shows r  like that

ok let me put it this way

this is fictional story with fictional backdrop except for taking bits and pieces from here there.

i dont know othello omkara or whatever it is

there doesnt seem to be fixed script to this show.

the makers r moving in with all masalas

bt end of this story cud have been planned

in fictions they can change story or track any time with good or bad tracks.

but when they mess with real story  as i wud say mythological stories thats where anger is more justified.
coz the story for any mythological show is taken from the books

here its just stupid track but we just need to wait and see how it goes

yes i do agree that track is not right

avita come together avita separate bhootni scheme rv scheme they all wud be there

so thats it

what else to say

super_boychistatalkie14Roshni.jnawaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index