Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Written Update - Feb 23 (To Do or Not To Do?) (Page 2)

msmarple Goldie
msmarple
msmarple

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thank you very much for the update.
I am still keeping my fingers crossed that Arpi shall be able to tell someone and use some human-buddhi instead of the bhains kinds to trap RV but that does look a little improbable with the amount of tears Arpi is shedding.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

masz_nandiniVistaajnawaz

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
Hope Arpi comes to her senses, and doesn't go to meet that vile/evil RVAngry. She needs to look at the big picture, and realize that nothing good can come from meeting RV in secret. Better to face the problem right now with the support of her husband, rather then hide the facts from the family.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boymasz_nandiniVistaajnawaz

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hai Jaz Thanks for the UD

By saying "yes" to RV ,not only Arpi, but also the Show GKD lost one of its greatest fan today.
Sorry guys i cant watch this show anymore. Going to bed with another man(we know that  even RV wont touch her)she lost her faith, trust and the sanctity  in the name of sacrifies.
Do u guys beleive ye sacrifies kaise ho saktha hai jaha pavithratha na ho?
Its nothing but sin. saying to her husband (photo)to forgive ? what she mean?Is there no other solution for this problem?I dont understand why they bring such disgusting track to show a woman so cheap.
I really hate this kind of stories, where a woman have no value and selfrespect.
Me hence forth not watching this show, which i felt always close to my heart where there are values and morals and courage and pure in love.
Now the story lost everything., me as well.Please dont call me GKDlover anymore. I thought to change my user name as well.but as im just groupbie , i couldn't.
 Good BYe All GKDians.Im really gonna miss u.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Edited by GKDlover1 - 23 February 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maszcoolguy3swamini5chista_nandiniVistaayoga23priya-Prashu-jnawaz

GKS_CA Senior Member
GKS_CA
GKS_CA

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
OMG..is it for real..this is disgustingAngryAngry ..totally sick idea Censoredloser CVs can't think of any better solution to Shikha's problem.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 d update ..............

Sick , Disgusting, Cheap CV's ........ There cud hv been so many solutions AngryAngry............CV's hv made d lead couple BHAINS BUDDHI coz they r not using their brains .........feel like whackng both of them AngryAngry This track is totally Sick n just makng women cheap n makng them do such thngs in d name of SACRIFICE 4 d family n ppl AngryAngry n then askng 4 forgiveness in d name of d same .......... She askng Avi (d foto) 4 forgiveness n also knowing wat will happen 2 him wen he comes 2 know of it ............Neend se jago n Use ur Brains coz woh itni jaldi tumhe maaf nahi karega due 2 d MALE EGO n Bhootni will help in keeping them away n make him perceive dat Arpi has BETRAYED him .............HATE CV's 4 coming up wid such a SICK track AngryAngryAngryAngry

B/w no one heard her shouting ...........

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chista_nandinifuzzyfaceVistaayoga23priyajnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
@ laxmi: yes!! she totally does!! let me do it!! ha ha

@ chista: i dont know why the cv's of indian tv are hell bent on ruining women kind!! i mean really...the story lines they come up with are ridiculous...another show just had a similar track but there the husband nearly forced the wife...so she killed herself...its like...grow a back bone!! fight for yourself!!

@ priya: i knew it was a dream as soon as she said "rukiyeh"...im like...chick fell asleep and aab sapna dehk rahi hai...bleh!!

@ coolguy3: yes...sick is the perfect word!

@ princess: i really wanted her to just tell him...i mean...isnt truth important in a relationship...trust and honesty and all that...uff!!

@ msmarple: yes! i agree..at this point...she should just tell anyone...anyone at all!!

@ NVBGKY: it would be awesome if Tanu comes to know his brothers real colors!! that i'd love to see!!

@ GDKlover: we are all heart broken and disgusted that Arpi would do such a think...tauba...where is her head!! she's about to let that slimeball have his hands all over her...eww!!

@ punjabigem: i think we're all dreaming...no wait...its a nightmare!

@ super_boy: behs budhi!! lmfao!! good one!!

@ Anushri: welcome

JAZ

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyGKS_CAchista_nandiniVistaa

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Jaz. I'm still pissed off at Arpi. Why did Shika have to interfere when Arpi was going to tell Avi? This track is just stupid and I wish RV really dies.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boymaszchista_nandiniVistaajnawaz

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jaz for the update!!Big smile

I just came to read the update hoping that Arpi would tell Avdesh everything, but nahi she is being the next Suman!! I'm so tired of seeing the female lead sacrifice for the welfare of the family! Why can't they think before giving up?Angry

Shika ne aur bhi bigaad diya! Grr! She makes a mistake and now Arpi pays the price!Ouch Jaz, CVs hate us! I hate, hate hate the upcoming track!! Who wants to see Avdesh knowing and the Misunderstandings and the sour relationship! Give me break! For once can't CVs think out of the box?OuchOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boymaszchista_nandinifuzzyfaceVistaayoga23priyajnawaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index