Laagi Tujhse Lagan

i loved it! (Page 5)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by HumaG

looooool yuvika is the SR dancing around in your head i thought they were just going to connect foreheads you know that thing they do! LOL
i dno huma... i shud b concentrating on my management accounting coursework which is due in 2 weeks, bt ere i am thinking abt whether or nt dutta wntd 2 kiss nakuLOLLOLLOL ab mera kya hoga? LOL bt u gta admit it wud hav been awesome if he did kiss herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
this is indian television unless this is maryada this would not be something im expecting LOLLOL plus anything good would be edited out LOLLOL 

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by HumaG

i want JMM to last for a month you are talking a week LOL
lol...think abt his family yaar...they aint eating nwt...instead w8in for dutta 2 cum n rescue thmLOL if they spend 1 month doing JMM thn probs half of his family wil die of hunger n nt 2 4gt the torture kala wil put thm thru after this defeat...she n suds wil surely tke it out on poor baji...
AS needs the diet and as for the rest well i really dont care apart from baji hope he escapes to reach DN!!
divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
hi Huma......

dear, u wrote everything that was needed to reach the viewer through dutta's eyes........

wonderful post...........

tc
divya
divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Yuvika_15]yh i loved the tasha moments 2day...jus something i noticed n i dno if its tru bt thts wt i feel evry time i watch tht part... u knw wen dutta gts her 1 repeat his name 3 times n thn says taras gaya tha ye sune kiliye, teri awaz sune kiliye, after sayin tht he moves his head slightly forward n 2 me i dno y it seemed as tho he wntd 2 kiss her... did ne1 else feel tht 2? or was it jus me?

hi yuvika,

ya i know, u r the one to write it but most of us wud think the sameLOLLOL

but actually i think wat they wanted to portray was D desperately wanting to c her face clearly as he is having a blurry vision......LOLLOL but for us LTLians, it wud hav seemed otherwise............ god alone save MR as he would want to tell us something but is taken so differentlyLOLLOL he would b laughing his gut out if he ever reads this thread........

tc
divya
left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Wowwwwwwww u r back Huma but it would have been great to see "wah wah" in title....plzzzzzzzz give the title back to the post and so the posts back to us regularly..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Wow, this is the way to enjoy a good episod. Great.Smile

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
beautiful post

great episode
anupamas2 Senior Member
anupamas2
anupamas2

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Wonderful post Huma. Loved the last paragraphs of what D wants to say to N. Wonderful!

Go to top