Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys..i was watching sum episodes of CB 1 and i came across this video..... 😍😍

DEV & RADHIKA...Dev with flute..😳😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpBohD0hZYY&playnext=1&list=PL94274CA2E7A2FCED[/YOUTUBE]

CHOTA DEV & RADHIKA...Dev with flute...😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnyIgkEhck[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
awww...i wonder if they're going to use radev theme some from season 1 in the new seaon?

Thanks nice moments πŸ˜‰

Tilu, nice post, but what i prefer is not to bring the old series here, because i prefer everyone to feel a freshness here, it may be  just me, i love the story so far of CB-2 anad the base is different, and want to forget that amma's facea dn trying hard or may be i am already loving Dai's charactor, now only need to replace that face with the real smile. so , may be it is just me yaar who is eagerly waiting to see their first meeting, their ajnabee interactions, the thrill to see those scenes as two unknown people, there may be so many comparable scenes coming in future too, but limit the visual post, because we love to see itπŸ˜‰

instead bring ore of new avina pics and visuals... yaar, let's keep the first CB aside for sometime, till we get the hold of this second season...πŸ˜ƒ

Devika.
Originally posted by Devika.

Tilu, nice post, but what i prefer is not to bring the old series here, because i prefer everyone to feel a freshness here, it may be  just me, i love the story so far of CB-2 anad the base is different, and want to forget that amma's facea dn trying hard or may be i am already loving Dai's charactor, now only need to replace that face with the real smile. so , may be it is just me yaar who is eagerly waiting to see their first meeting, their ajnabee interactions, the thrill to see those scenes as two unknown people, there may be so many comparable scenes coming in future too, but limit the visual post, because we love to see itπŸ˜‰

instead bring ore of new avina pics and visuals... yaar, let's keep the first CB aside for sometime, till we get the hold of this second season...πŸ˜ƒ

Devika.

ok ok...but u noe i jus cant get enough of "............." πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yea oni DEV & the flute part actauly...not any other...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tilashini

[ because we love to see itπŸ˜‰

Devika.

ok ok...but u noe i jus cant get enough of "............." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 I know me too, because even though they showed radev together in first season, it never satisfied my mind,  everything was improper there, except one episode, where they showed only Radeva dn Daadi, but rest all was made up one, so only i said, we love to see it, because we didn't get enough of it. But still it is your choice  yaar, and if you post it, I will surely watch it too... that is the problemπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
Very good  comparison TiluπŸ˜ƒ..... Edited by vinianil - 13 years ago
thanks tila .......gr8
I like Dev hair  style in CB 1 he looks very young and handsome. Hope see him with the similar hair style in CB 2.  He looks better with long hair.