Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hey guys..i was watching sum episodes of CB 1 and i came across this video..... Day DreamingDay Dreaming

DEV & RADHIKA...Dev with flute..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

CHOTA DEV & RADHIKA...Dev with flute...Embarrassed

Edited by Tilashini - 23 February 2011 at 9:43am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvkscjkkhus1973sonia122suktisinharubyRadev_AvinaFanvinianilameetasingh4PutijaChalhovlux123HoneySuckleAnsa786RADEV1000radhika5radha_bilahariv3gradev09anusha34avina_foreversuwinviprakshiJaiJagannathDevika.abhilasha_dreambillo77OLGNESbholabearashna26anu17fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev and Chota dev..." in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HoneySuckle

Goldie

HoneySuckle

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
awww...i wonder if they're going to use radev theme some from season 1 in the new seaon?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Thanks nice moments Wink

Tilashini

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Tilu, nice post, but what i prefer is not to bring the old series here, because i prefer everyone to feel a freshness here, it may be  just me, i love the story so far of CB-2 anad the base is different, and want to forget that amma's facea dn trying hard or may be i am already loving Dai's charactor, now only need to replace that face with the real smile. so , may be it is just me yaar who is eagerly waiting to see their first meeting, their ajnabee interactions, the thrill to see those scenes as two unknown people, there may be so many comparable scenes coming in future too, but limit the visual post, because we love to see itWink

instead bring ore of new avina pics and visuals... yaar, let's keep the first CB aside for sometime, till we get the hold of this second season...Big smile

Devika.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradhika5_Sahra_Tilashinifatssrilanka

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devika.

Tilu, nice post, but what i prefer is not to bring the old series here, because i prefer everyone to feel a freshness here, it may be  just me, i love the story so far of CB-2 anad the base is different, and want to forget that amma's facea dn trying hard or may be i am already loving Dai's charactor, now only need to replace that face with the real smile. so , may be it is just me yaar who is eagerly waiting to see their first meeting, their ajnabee interactions, the thrill to see those scenes as two unknown people, there may be so many comparable scenes coming in future too, but limit the visual post, because we love to see itWink

instead bring ore of new avina pics and visuals... yaar, let's keep the first CB aside for sometime, till we get the hold of this second season...Big smile

Devika.

ok ok...but u noe i jus cant get enough of "............." LOLLOL and yea oni DEV & the flute part actauly...not any other...Big smile

Edited by Tilashini - 23 February 2011 at 10:34am

Devika.

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

[ because we love to see itWink

Devika.

ok ok...but u noe i jus cant get enough of "............." LOLLOL
 I know me too, because even though they showed radev together in first season, it never satisfied my mind,  everything was improper there, except one episode, where they showed only Radeva dn Daadi, but rest all was made up one, so only i said, we love to see it, because we didn't get enough of it. But still it is your choice  yaar, and if you post it, I will surely watch it too... that is the problemLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

Tilashini

vinianil

vinianil

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Very good  comparison TiluBig smile.....

Edited by vinianil - 23 February 2011 at 11:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.Tilashini

suwin

IF-Dazzler

suwin

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tilu Wink

Tilashini

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.