Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

boooooooooooommmmmmmmmm - Page 14

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

arrey Charu, last night bas mere mind yehi aa raha tha....poori pregnancy ka soch daale w/out the Dinos ka presence...Naitik asking Askshra to call Rajshri to help her ut in the kitchen chores...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Akshara going to the Doc with varsha n rajshri....πŸ˜ƒ wow hum sab Naksh ko chahane wale kitna similar sochte ai na..?? πŸ˜†

ditto πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dj was telling what vish will think abt him...............vish thinking is not small like u.........he understands the stituation and helped him............
This content was originally posted by: simran_20

dj was telling what vish will think abt him...............vish thinking is not small like u.........he understands the stituation and helped him............

Exactly vish is not narrow minded like dj.. He is matured enough 2 understand the situation.. Dj may be elder of family but his thinking is 2 small..   πŸ€’
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

mindblowing episode πŸ‘

i was literally shouting "HOORAY" when dino announced the batwara πŸ₯³
 ab humari mansha ye hai ke at least 1 saal tak aise hi chalta rahe πŸ˜

mere room mein toh phatake phut rahe the....i was jumping with joy...πŸ₯³ m my maid was cursing the Dinos so much that too apne own language mein...it was fun....🀣 i was like meri maid hai meri...
but whatever, the Batwaara dialogue made my day...
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
todayyyzz episode was like wowowo..kya dhamkaka tha re maza aa  gaya djj kitne din se exhausted tha sab ek baar mein vomit kar diyaa...oowowow finally naksh ka peeecha chut gaya inn logon see...bt felt bad fr naksh nd precap was sad felt bad for pooor naksh..!πŸ˜”
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm pata nhi yeh din kab aayega but i want akshi to stay away 4m varsha hamesha bekaar ideas deti rehti hai akshi ko.....😑
unexpectedlife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

yes. kaash Akshara  pregnant ho jaaye and call Varsha and Rajshri everyday to help her πŸ˜ Rajshri must feed Akshara in front of Gayitri and take her to the doctor...

infact i was thinking naksh ka day kaisa hoga..

wake up in the morning..ek carpet par akshara naitik ko ramcharitmanas ki chaupai sunayegi πŸ˜, buddhon ko nahi sunna chahiye πŸ˜‘ there, gayitri will sing aur kuch pata nahi donkeys bahar aa jaye πŸ€£ dekhne ke liye ke humari sister gaa rahi hai

then akshara will make breakfast for naitik πŸ˜ and both will feed each other in front of the dinos...dono MA waiter bankar khadi hi rahegi

akshara will pack naitik's tiffin and send him to the office..button bhi akshara lagayegi πŸ₯³ then she can call him anytime πŸ₯³both of them can go out for dinners, akshara SUIT pehenkar πŸ₯³  they will come back late in the night πŸ₯³koi nahi poochega ke late kyun ho gaye..akshara can go to the maayka anyday anytime πŸ₯³shopping , holidays , movies, golgappeπŸ₯³WOW ! πŸ˜

Yeah na koi restrictions hongi. NNaksh can do whatever they want and buddhe muh fula k dekhte rahenge. πŸ‘