Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

JaiJagannath

IF-Dazzler

JaiJagannath

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

I think now Radhika will tell tell everyone that the boy with whom she got married is the same boy who became kanha in the Radhastami function.As Rohan was supposed to be kanha so everyone will think that she has got married to Rohan not Dev.I think in this way may be she will be selected as Rohan's bride.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxoChoti-Bahusinharubylaxmi_avinafanv3gradev09avina_foreverRadiantTreasure-Shankar-sush_avinasaveeta24Neerjaaanu17fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction of Future storyline" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Yes I guess you are right

Also Dadaji would have  made a will where Choti Bahu would get  the property and Maheswari will go in search of a simple grl for Rohan and then come to know that she was already married of to the child from the purohit parivaar!

There is a lot of story to unfold

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-BahuJaiJagannathsaveeta24anu17

JaiJagannath

IF-Dazzler

JaiJagannath

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Yes I guess you are right

Also Dadaji would have  made a will where Choti Bahu would get  the property and Maheswari will go in search of a simple grl for Rohan and then come to know that she was already married of to the child from the purohit parivaar!

There is a lot of story to unfold
These were exactly my thoughts while watching today's episode.I think Dadaji will make all the property in the names of Choti Bahu but by Choti Bahu dadaji means Dev's wife not Rohan's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahu

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Yes but that will be known only to dadaji and dai maa
I just don't want Rohan to have  too many heart breaks if he falls in love with Radhika
I hope the creatives handle in properly!

Its going to be Dev and Radhika but eventually Rohan will be the one who will be hurt so hope he gets his share of happiness..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahupoo_ssaveeta24anu17sami01

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

yes agree the future storyline can be this way..

as per the news feed on zee website it will rohan/radhika  in the picture as maheswari for her greed of money will chose her for rohan..as per the purohit family rohan is the younger grandson..

yes dadaji.daima knows the secret about dev..

now radev married and the punditji saying its their fate etc..

seems already  giving viewers the climax of the show?.. ..

lets see how this story unfolds after leap...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahuanu17

mumihp

mumihp

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Can someone give me the link to where the article is, I wanted to read it.

Yeah, good guess, but doesn't daimaa know that Dev played Kanha, she was in the car when Rohan said no, unless she dies or something.

We all know that Radhika is destined to be choti bahu, and right now Rohan is the youngest grandson, but as Dev is meant to be with Radhika, he has to be the youngest grandson related by blood, maybe his the missing son, son and Daima knows the secret. I mean if Dev got the RP, the Big Bahu will argue her son Virat should be the RP as his of blood, and RP can only go to blood kinship, so in thoery, Dev is related to the RP household in some way.

I really hope theres no triangle in the future with Dev/Radhika/Rohan, but get the feeling Radhika will be the chosen bride for Rohan, but maybe on the wedding day, the raaz comes out that Radhika is already married. The pandit won't allow Radhika to get married again as shes already married unless it's to her husband.

Thats my thoery, can't say until the leap, but I hope we don't have the Vishaka-not-married-to-dev storyline again, as that just dragged on.

Choti-Bahuanu17

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
There are two dimensions to the story .. This is from the Zee offical website

Choti Bahu is the love saga of two soul mates Dev and Radhika.

Radhika, a Brahmin by birth, was adopted and brought up by a family of weavers in a small town called Rawal. Dev, whose family has been in the service of Rajpurohits for generations, visits Rawal as a child on the occasion of Radhashtami. Dev and Radhika meet each other and become good friends. Radhika and Dev's families tie them in the bond of marriage in their tender age.

Maheshwari (played by Pragati Mehra), the eldest bahu of the Purohits, hopes to inherit...

Choti Bahu is the love saga of two soul mates Dev and Radhika. I

Radhika, a Brahmin by birth, was adopted and brought up by a family of weavers in a small town called Rawal. Dev, whose family has been in the service of Rajpurohits for generations, visits Rawal as a child on the occasion of Radhashtami. Dev and Radhika meet each other and become good friends. Radhika and Dev's families tie them in the bond of marriage in their tender age.

Maheshwari (played by Pragati Mehra), the eldest bahu of the Purohits, hopes to inherit Dadaji's property. However, her plans hit a snag when Maheshwari realizes that Dadji has willed all his property is in the name of Choti Bahu.

Undeterred, Maheshwari decides to find a docile girl for Rohan (played by Apurva Agnihotri). Maheshwari plans to own the property by controlling and manipulating the Choti Bahu and to this end chooses Radhika for Rohan. Destiny brings Dev and Radhika together after 15 years, when he returns to Rawal after 15 years to find out about Radhika, Rohan's bride.

Will Dev recognize Radhika? Will Radhika marry Dev or Rohan? Will Radhika become the Choti Bahu of Purohit House?

And this is what the character sketch is for Radhika

Radhika was adopted by Mansaram after her mother's death. An ardent follower of Kanha, Radhika was married off to Dev in her childhood itself. Radhika is selected as the bride for Rohan and after marriage becomes the Choti Bahu of the Purohit family. Radhika is unaware of the fact the Dev, the Purohit's domestic help, is her real husband. She feels a spiritual connect with Dev at their first meeting itself. Radhika discovers the fact that Dev is her first husband but is unable to reveal it to him.

About the show

Choti-Bahuanu17

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
shanti watching today's epi the first option is out of question..its not the family who has tied them in the bond of marriage..

radhika is aware she is married though unknowingly as for her it was just playing with her friend whom she does not know real name..

as for dev he does not even get the hint of wat they have done is called the bond of marriage..

so wat remains second option.rohan/radhika wedding..now it happens or not this will unfold in leap..

now about radhika it says he marries rohan and its another story..

a bit confusing for now but first option is clear for now.

now the leap will bring thetwist/turn of the story..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahupoo_sshanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.