Posted: 13 years ago
Agree with you, Siddharth stole the Show today! He was the ultimate Hero!!!❀️
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kritishah3

Parul πŸ€— πŸ€—

Hows u Darls.???

I agree The Radish confrontation scene was AWESOME....And the way he said I'll kill it was just killing man....☺️ ☺️

I love Sid n Panchi m so so so looking forward to the pair.....☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Kritziee!! πŸ€—
I am amazing!! How 's you?
Well we shouldn't turn Anu's post in a chat club but I just gotta that I loveeee Sid and hence Sid-Panchi. They really have an interesting story!! So looking forward to it! I hope I'll joint this couples AT soon!

@Kanky-I agree. I know many people would want to kill me for saying this but the guy playing Sid is a really , reallly good actor ! Much better than many or most in this serial and hence I really hope that he does become the parallel lead, and still stay with the bad boy image!:P
Let's see what in store for us but I am really looking forward to seeing him screen, he brings aura with him on the screen !
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Parul - See! πŸ˜‰

But then, the other vampire has a most gradual and intelligent development, Vivian improves each day. However, this man is working wonders - but I get mocked up sometimes, they are never clear with what Sid's purpose in here is. Regardless, we have a bunch of hot properties in the show. πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritishah3

Lovely post Anu πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Man wat a power packed episode today.....☺️ I m still coming in terms with the epi....

Siddharth man i just Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him like anything.....His Face off with Danish at first and that I'll Kill u Just killed me.....😍 And then that Whack on Danish oops Raddish's face was Amazzzzzingggggg i was Like Woahhhhhhhh wat a Punch man....

I loved the new names he gave to Danish

Raddish 🀣 🀣 🀣

Protien shake boyfriend 🀣 🀣 🀣

Good for nothing assistant 🀣

And then the much awaited Face off wid Chand....The way he smirks and calls him Hello Dad....That look on his face was just killing man....Today's episode was rocking man,i m waiting for Sid and Abhay's showdown tmrw....Two Hottie Vampires in the same frame...Can it get any more Better??? 😍 
EDIT....Sid And Panchi m just falling more and more Deep for them....😍 ☺️

Thank you Kritz! πŸ€—
Lol yeah two great epis in a row! wow now thats something. πŸ˜†

Sid maybe a womanizer, annoying at times, self obsessed but he is a charmer! He is pure evil genius with a good sense of humour! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes Sid and Paanchi look promising. Looking forward to their story.

And your dabba! Haw Sid-Paanchi sigs! how did i miss them!?  *runs to look for them*
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Kanky-Yeah I am not saying Vivian isn't good or anything. He has improved. A lot. But Sid isn't someone to be ignored. He is a good actor amazing actor, and they should make full use of him. Give him proper screen space ! That's all I am asking !:D
havokhotline thumbnail
Sid undoubtedly is the hottest thing on PKYEK ! =D The guy is a natural. It's all the skill, I say! He acts so effortlessly and his presence is felt all over the screen! And that smirk, good Lord! So insanely sexy :D *drools*
Panchi and him are getting cuter and cuter! I love the way he threatened Danish :D It was just plain hilarious :D As I had said, In my one-shot when Sid thought Danish's name was Radish, for a weird reason I found myself laughing at my own stupid joke! But seeing it on screen today was brilliant !
Sid is amazing <3 Panchi and him should be forever together ! I dont care how negative they make him, he is still the best thing out there :D
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: amail1601

Anuuuuuuuu!!! Of course you would love 'evil with a touch of humour'...you love me na!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just love this guy!!!! Didn't like him in the previous show...but here he is sooo damn awesome!!!! Sid is just........ooooooooh...my kinda guy!!! Erm....a li'l less than Abhay coz Sid is into all that affair-ing n stuff. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† These two guys are just how I would like my guy to be. πŸ˜†

And radish!!!! I was eating radish jab he called Daanish radish, n now my tummy is hurting!🀣

Just loved Sid today - the punch, his expressions, the way he took care of Panchhi.....brilliant!!

Oh yes Adi i looove you waise bhi. πŸ€—

Yup liking Sid but not as much as Abhay. He always have a special place. But Sid is soon catching up. πŸ˜‰ 
Like I said Sid stood out for me today.
Thanks for commenting. :))
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice topic Anu, 😊

Siddharth's character is developing in  a good manner,  both scenes were good, this actor is very good actually, i like his acting, his expressions are priceless

loved his confrontation with Chand , he portrayed it very well and his dialog delivery is very brilliantπŸ‘

and when he saw Abhay he had this expression of i missed you brother for Abhay

while Abhay seemed very much pissed off! i am looking froward to see more of them 

and if they are going TVD way, maybe he too had a thing for Maithli in the past! so now he will create problems for Abhay and Piya!
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

I will directly jump to the Abhay-Sid encounter wherein I was like, "this one's better!" and I obviously meant Sid. Post that, I was also calculating what justification might heat up the forum as to how there's so much difference in these vampires?! πŸ€‘

Anyway, I really did enjoy watching Sid this evening. And the whole Radish thing was just superlative, indeed a fresh and original punch, it was. πŸ˜† And then, I was really expecting Dan's attack to backfire, come on - these vampires run with preference and likewise, Sid had to know Dan was coming to hit him or something. πŸ˜ƒ

Sid's evil and I kinda love that. And this actor is purely natural when he acts, it comes about effortlessly  - he acts much like Priya Wal does, without efforts. Awesome!!

Cool topic! 

P.S. You dint tell me your name still! πŸ˜•

Yes Sid is a good actor. I guess experience comes into play here. Um no comments about who's better. Both Abhay and Sid are good in their own respective places. :)
Liking evil Sid? Bad boy charm is working! πŸ˜† 

Thank you. And oh, sowwie for that. You can call me Anu. 😳
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was an interesting epi....abhay-sid will surely burn the screen...two hotties...sid showed mixed emotions but abhay was angry, really angry....so we have two vampires in face-off....😳a lot is in store i guess..

Very nice post...πŸ‘

Edited by Super Kool - 13 years ago