Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Jeeper Creepers Siddy!

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello people!

So how did you enjoy the confrontation between our hot and naughty vampire Sid and the sleazy beep Radish. Yes peeps you read it right. Radish! That's the new name Sid gave to Danish. Love the way Sid asked Danish with a straight face that 'Radish right?'!  🀣🀣

And you have to give credit to this guy. He never loses his cool no matter what! Well so far he has to maintain his calm and cool demeanor. The first scene where in Radish I mean Dan was misbehaving with Paanchi, he came and took her away. A smooth exit as always. But but before leaving he threatened Dan in a chilly tone. Boy! That was scary. And that unexpected punch! He literally made him reddish. 🀣

And then they met! Yes Sid and Chaand eyes met and an evil little grin spread over Sid's face. With eyes full of wickedness he went over to meet his dad. I guess we already knew that but still it was a surprise to hear it from him and especially the way he pointedly said it. And then with a smile on his face but his voice full of sarcasm he told him that he was here to make his life hell. Hm so Chaand had disowned Sid over some matter. Oh boy, another mystery. Waise after watching that scene I realized where Sid gets his calm attitude from. πŸ˜†  

And then and then the much awaited scene! Yes when Sid met Abhay!! Two hotties in one frame.  The expressions on Sid's face were strange. They weren't anger but I felt a little fear or sadness was there in his eyes. Was hard to read his face at that moment. But anger was clearly written over Abhay's face.

So yeah Sid was all over the episode today for me. Begining to reeeaaallly LIKE him and enjoying his scenes more everyday. Just lurve evil with a pinch of humour. πŸ˜†

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! Really want to see how Abhay and Sid confront each other. And how their relationship is developed.

Thank you for reading patiently :p Please share your views too! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know Anu!! I have again got interested in this serial and it's all coz of Sid! Yeah I had lost my interest a bit in btw but now all coz of Sid I am very excited about next episodes!! Aww I lurveeee his pairing with Panchi.. They loook really really good together and that Radish confrontation scene was AWESOME ! I loved it! So looking forward to this pair! <3
And Sid just alone is also SO good So like Damon actually!! And Damon is my present crush so it's obvious that I'm thrilled about Sid but I just hope they don't just blindly copy Damon coz no one can be Damon like Ian and if they try then it will just bring unneeded comparison!
Anyways leaving that aside I have to say it again: I just love Sid ryt noww!! Ahh the bad boy charm! :P

Oh btw.. Amazing post! :)Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
SounSoun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I really liked the confrontation scene !! Sid was awesome !!!!
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yep! the confrontation was damn good
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post Anu πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Man wat a power packed episode today.....☺️ I m still coming in terms with the epi....

Siddharth man i just Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him like anything.....His Face off with Danish at first and that I'll Kill u Just killed me.....😍 And then that Whack on Danish oops Raddish's face was Amazzzzzingggggg i was Like Woahhhhhhhh wat a Punch man....

I loved the new names he gave to Danish

Raddish 🀣 🀣 🀣

Protien shake boyfriend 🀣 🀣 🀣

Good for nothing assistant 🀣

And then the much awaited Face off wid Chand....The way he smirks and calls him Hello Dad....That look on his face was just killing man....Today's episode was rocking man,i m waiting for Sid and Abhay's showdown tmrw....Two Hottie Vampires in the same frame...Can it get any more Better??? 😍 
EDIT....Sid And Panchi m just falling more and more Deep for them....😍 ☺️
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Anuuuuuuuu!!! Of course you would love 'evil with a touch of humour'...you love me na!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just love this guy!!!! Didn't like him in the previous show...but here he is sooo damn awesome!!!! Sid is just........ooooooooh...my kinda guy!!! Erm....a li'l less than Abhay coz Sid is into all that affair-ing n stuff. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† These two guys are just how I would like my guy to be. πŸ˜†

And radish!!!! I was eating radish jab he called Daanish radish, n now my tummy is hurting!🀣

Just loved Sid today - the punch, his expressions, the way he took care of Panchhi.....brilliant!!

Edited by amail1601 - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I will directly jump to the Abhay-Sid encounter wherein I was like, "this one's better!" and I obviously meant Sid. Post that, I was also calculating what justification might heat up the forum as to how there's so much difference in these vampires?! πŸ€‘

Anyway, I really did enjoy watching Sid this evening. And the whole Radish thing was just superlative, indeed a fresh and original punch, it was. πŸ˜† And then, I was really expecting Dan's attack to backfire, come on - these vampires run with preference and likewise, Sid had to know Dan was coming to hit him or something. πŸ˜ƒ

Sid's evil and I kinda love that. And this actor is purely natural when he acts, it comes about effortlessly  - he acts much like Priya Wal does, without efforts. Awesome!!

Cool topic! 

P.S. You dint tell me your name still! πŸ˜•
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MagicalKash

I know Anu!! I have again got interested in this serial and it's all coz of Sid! Yeah I had lost my interest a bit in btw but now all coz of Sid I am very excited about next episodes!! Aww I lurveeee his pairing with Panchi.. They loook really really good together and that Radish confrontation scene was AWESOME ! I loved it! So looking forward to this pair! <3
And Sid just alone is also SO good So like Damon actually!! And Damon is my present crush so it's obvious that I'm thrilled about Sid but I just hope they don't just blindly copy Damon coz no one can be Damon like Ian and if they try then it will just bring unneeded comparison!
Anyways leaving that aside I have to say it again: I just love Sid ryt noww!! Ahh the bad boy charm! :P

Oh btw.. Amazing post! :)

Parul πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Hows u Darls.???

I agree The Radish confrontation scene was AWESOME....And the way he said I'll kill it was just killing man....☺️ ☺️

I love Sid n Panchi m so so so looking forward to the pair.....☺️ ☺️ ☺️
Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MagicalKash

Oh btw.. Amazing post! :)

Agreed. Sid is the only interesting thing happening these days. Well i haven't VD so dont know much about Damon but from what ever i heard he sounds really cool. And yeah me too dont want them to copy any character. It would be nice to develop Sid's character in their own way. He should have its own identity. Oh yes, the bad boy charm is working just perferctly.lol.

Thanks love. :)
Ameres thumbnail
Soun Soun-- Yup the confrontation was awesome. Real fun. Like the witty sarcastic comments he throws at Dan to put him off guard.
Thanks for commenting.

Meena-- Yes. It was really Great. Thanks for commenting. :)