Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Jeeper Creepers Siddy!

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Hello people!

So how did you enjoy the confrontation between our hot and naughty vampire Sid and the sleazy beep Radish. Yes peeps you read it right. Radish! That's the new name Sid gave to Danish. Love the way Sid asked Danish with a straight face that 'Radish right?'!  ROFLROFL

And you have to give credit to this guy. He never loses his cool no matter what! Well so far he has to maintain his calm and cool demeanor. The first scene where in Radish I mean Dan was misbehaving with Paanchi, he came and took her away. A smooth exit as always. But but before leaving he threatened Dan in a chilly tone. Boy! That was scary. And that unexpected punch! He literally made him reddish. ROFL

And then they met! Yes Sid and Chaand eyes met and an evil little grin spread over Sid's face. With eyes full of wickedness he went over to meet his dad. I guess we already knew that but still it was a surprise to hear it from him and especially the way he pointedly said it. And then with a smile on his face but his voice full of sarcasm he told him that he was here to make his life hell. Hm so Chaand had disowned Sid over some matter. Oh boy, another mystery. Waise after watching that scene I realized where Sid gets his calm attitude from. LOL  

And then and then the much awaited scene! Yes when Sid met Abhay!! Two hotties in one frame. Dancing The expressions on Sid's face were strange. They weren't anger but I felt a little fear or sadness was there in his eyes. Was hard to read his face at that moment. But anger was clearly written over Abhay's face.

So yeah Sid was all over the episode today for me. Begining to reeeaaallly LIKE him and enjoying his scenes more everyday. Just lurve evil with a pinch of humour. LOL

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! Really want to see how Abhay and Sid confront each other. And how their relationship is developed.

Thank you for reading patiently :p Please share your views too! Big smile

Edited by sugaryanu - 23 February 2011 at 8:53am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_trishLilitangelnehnehnejicutemugZephyr8Koyellarimel22Blossom10msainhjaugmirnalininaj7havokhotlinelighteningbuzzRozy77ka7eelaLOVE_DMGreepicheepAnuPurva-kavita-AnamikaSJainmadmaxine--sumana13--RitzieMagicalKashluv07pridaPristineSoulAkankshaa.thegameisonnyctophilianami2811-Nymphadora-shyamsamail1601lostmymusic.TOTAL-ROMANTICanshra-Priti11---sunshine---CandyFloss-remosalsaTheBlackJaguarSano88

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I know Anu!! I have again got interested in this serial and it's all coz of Sid! Yeah I had lost my interest a bit in btw but now all coz of Sid I am very excited about next episodes!! Aww I lurveeee his pairing with Panchi.. They loook really really good together and that Radish confrontation scene was AWESOME ! I loved it! So looking forward to this pair! <3
And Sid just alone is also SO good So like Damon actually!! And Damon is my present crush so it's obvious that I'm thrilled about Sid but I just hope they don't just blindly copy Damon coz no one can be Damon like Ian and if they try then it will just bring unneeded comparison!
Anyways leaving that aside I have to say it again: I just love Sid ryt noww!! Ahh the bad boy charm! :P

Oh btw.. Amazing post! :)

Edited by MagicalKash - 23 February 2011 at 8:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007AmeresnyctophiliaAkankshaa.

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Yeah I really liked the confrontation scene !! Sid was awesome !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007--sumana13--Ameres

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
yep! the confrontation was damn good
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Lovely post Anu Hug  Hug  Hug

Man wat a power packed episode today.....Blushing I m still coming in terms with the epi....

Siddharth man i just Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him like anything.....His Face off with Danish at first and that I'll Kill u Just killed me.....Day Dreaming And then that Whack on Danish oops Raddish's face was Amazzzzzingggggg i was Like Woahhhhhhhh wat a Punch man....

I loved the new names he gave to Danish

Raddish ROFL ROFL ROFL

Protien shake boyfriend ROFL ROFL ROFL

Good for nothing assistant ROFL

And then the much awaited Face off wid Chand....The way he smirks and calls him Hello Dad....That look on his face was just killing man....Today's episode was rocking man,i m waiting for Sid and Abhay's showdown tmrw....Two Hottie Vampires in the same frame...Can it get any more Better??? Day Dreaming 
EDIT....Sid And Panchi m just falling more and more Deep for them....Day Dreaming Blushing

Edited by kritishah3 - 23 February 2011 at 9:10am

larimel22havokhotlineAmeres

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Anuuuuuuuu!!! Of course you would love 'evil with a touch of humour'...you love me na!!! EmbarrassedTongueTongueTongue

LOLLOLLOL

I just love this guy!!!! Didn't like him in the previous show...but here he is sooo damn awesome!!!! Sid is just........ooooooooh...my kinda guy!!! Erm....a li'l less than Abhay coz Sid is into all that affair-ing n stuff. LOLLOL These two guys are just how I would like my guy to be. LOL

And radish!!!! I was eating radish jab he called Daanish radish, n now my tummy is hurting!OuchROFL

Just loved Sid today - the punch, his expressions, the way he took care of Panchhi.....brilliant!!

Edited by amail1601 - 23 February 2011 at 9:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22lighteningbuzz--sumana13--Ameres

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I will directly jump to the Abhay-Sid encounter wherein I was like, "this one's better!" and I obviously meant Sid. Post that, I was also calculating what justification might heat up the forum as to how there's so much difference in these vampires?! Clown

Anyway, I really did enjoy watching Sid this evening. And the whole Radish thing was just superlative, indeed a fresh and original punch, it was. LOL And then, I was really expecting Dan's attack to backfire, come on - these vampires run with preference and likewise, Sid had to know Dan was coming to hit him or something. Big smile

Sid's evil and I kinda love that. And this actor is purely natural when he acts, it comes about effortlessly  - he acts much like Priya Wal does, without efforts. Awesome!!

Cool topic! 

P.S. You dint tell me your name still! Confused

lighteningbuzzMagicalKashAmeres

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

I know Anu!! I have again got interested in this serial and it's all coz of Sid! Yeah I had lost my interest a bit in btw but now all coz of Sid I am very excited about next episodes!! Aww I lurveeee his pairing with Panchi.. They loook really really good together and that Radish confrontation scene was AWESOME ! I loved it! So looking forward to this pair! <3
And Sid just alone is also SO good So like Damon actually!! And Damon is my present crush so it's obvious that I'm thrilled about Sid but I just hope they don't just blindly copy Damon coz no one can be Damon like Ian and if they try then it will just bring unneeded comparison!
Anyways leaving that aside I have to say it again: I just love Sid ryt noww!! Ahh the bad boy charm! :P

Oh btw.. Amazing post! :)

Parul Hug  Hug

Hows u Darls.???

I agree The Radish confrontation scene was AWESOME....And the way he said I'll kill it was just killing man....Blushing Blushing

I love Sid n Panchi m so so so looking forward to the pair.....Blushing Blushing Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index