Devil's Den: Dev ke liye Mandir banwayenge, Haan! - Page 66

Posted: 13 years ago
PRecap

1. Geet tries New saree.....Looking BEAUTIFUL😳😳..she is confused how and when to tell the truth to MSK
2. MSK doing thi-Chi...sexy body😍...he is confused why Geet is changed towards Dev...
3. Both are close......MSK asks Geet about his doubts....
4. Geet is about to answer him😃

Guys give me few mins ......i will update the part😃

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
@ Meetu - Wow darling, thanks for the update of precap...Me waiting desperately here.....

Muniza
@Meetu- yaar this is unfair....me gonna sleep and u are givin me a heartattack lolz

Hi all

Just caught up on the first 10-15 pages to see what everybody wrote. I am very impressed by all the words and feelings.

Shradha, nice title, nice analysis
priti, medha, jhan, jyo, and everybody else who analysed int he first 10 pages👏

I slept so well yesterday after the episode. It is becoming a strain to mute annie and then unmute because then I forget to unmute and miss maan/geet as well.

Sad part was slept so well after the episode that I missed my 'other' 10.30 addiction as well. Anyway caught up on that in the morning.

I think I am in the 0.00001% who was not even impressed by Maan/geet yesterday. The dialogues were cute but for the first time i felt that they were talking at each other and not to each other. It did not seem 'chemistry'. It felt mechanical. 

And the annie,romeo and manisha were hamming from the word go.

Felt really depressed about the Nitya introduction news yesterday. Wanted the new entry to be sasha or maybe kamya. But it would be taxing their brains to go back and connect it to the past. Then they ahve to do more work because otherwise we will kill them. So they find it easier to create new characters. 

So I have tied up all the strings as to why everybody did what and for what reason but ended up with an very average episode.

But in all this, Adi really shown out yesterday. He really looked haggard as if he had slept the night in a hospital worried about a near and dear one and when he reported to Dadi also on the phone, his earnestness showed. 

That is all from me.

usha

@Shivani and Muniza🤗....I don't understand most of what you guys are saying🤣🤣🤣

@Bairi Piya............Bada bedardi *sigh*I don't know the rest🤣

I'd first thought that may be Adi finds him injured in Shimla and informs Dadi. But, I guess Dev supposedly is left outside the Khurana mansion, right?

In that case, was the elderly gentleman who finds it the much-loved Mali? If yes, then I must applaud the timing. The last time we saw Mali was the day after the JA sequence, right?

And, now he appears again before what we're told will be JA reloaded.

@geeks-yeh lo gayi bhaans pani mein....lolz
@All-anywayz chalo gn all....me gonna sleep!!! 🤗
@ Bubba - Better be don't get anything, it's bihari language, which Guru family speaks...Since we have find out he is bihari, me and Shivi became bihari only, so it's ok....

Muniza
@ Usha - Hi, long time no chat, how are you?
Did you like the episode?

Muniza
We are going to get JA part 2? This is what happens when you don't come to the den very often...you miss out on all the news!!

When is JA part 2 gonna come- before Maan doubts Deveet or after?