Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Radhe Radhe CBians.
Plz keep posting ur comments here:
    Rubina Dilaik: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2985/rubina-dilaik/]

Avinash Sachdev: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2890/avinash-sachdev/]

Update:

Part1:  RPji at Kashi Maharaj ji....

Maharajji is meditating with the holy mala in his hand
. RPji is talking his worries to Mharajji, about next raj purohit. His only alive son doesnt has any intrest in RP services....and he's very worried
Kashi Maharajji:  Human get worried so much unnessesarily....did u ever think what destiny has thought for u......Destiny has choosen ur younger grandpota as RP and his wife, means ChotiBahu enters, "thabhi tumhare parivaar ka kalyan hoga".......when it happens you will freed from all ur worries....

Radhs House...
Mansaram worried about Radhika, he goes inside to change his dress to look for her.........then Shanthi sees Radhika standing outside scolds her to come inside and is shocked to see the sindoor on her head.....she asks her where did she get the sindoor from........then the pandit standing at their door says " i'll tell u how did she get the sindoor.....she married a boy at the time of Marriage rituals happening in the Temple"....  Mansaram is shocked to  hear, he comes running and tells him it cant be, she's just a kid......Pandit gets angry and tells then do u think i am faking, ur daughter got married.......Shanthi scolds Radh to tell the truth, Radh says "Mom we were just playing and running, and unkowingly the sindoor fell on me, me and my friend tried to take it off but it didnt go".....and she says to Pandit " u also saw na pandit ji and we asked us to forgive too."
Mansaram says to pandit,  By Radhika's words it does seem that she has not done it intentionally, it just happened in their playfulness.....Pandit says angrily "even if it happened in playfulness, it is fact that they have had now bonded to seven lives.... Santhi taunts her. Mansaram asks panditji do u know him?

Dev's house:
Dev is carefully stepping inside the house so that nobody sees him.........
at dining table, Padma and servant arranging things at dining table. Maheswari asks her to serve food, Padma says that Babuji might be on the way and we'll all start together, Maheswari asks her not to think much and serve the food for her.....Daima sees Dev and asks him to go and change his cloths before anybody sees him, but before he could go, Virat seems him asks him where was this late......Maheswari comes hearing this and scolds him and tells him to go to his room till anybody calls him, and orders not to give him dinner, Daima tries to defend him but Maheswari doesnt listern and tells her to take of the things she had to take out from the store room for next days rituals.

Radhs house:

Mansaram pleads Panditji to tell who the boy was, Panditji says if i had known i would have bought the boy hear. people from over 50 villages comes to the fair........and we dont know who he might have been........Mansaram asks so what we have to do now.....Panditji says only Panchyat will take the decision..........Shanthi why to take such serious decsion....Pandit says this is very serious matter, even if before the god if anybody exchanges the garlands the marriage is over, but here they have taken the vows before fire with vedic chantings, and sindoor on her head.......... Shanthi pleads him not to take before Panchayt as this will spead in whole village and they will face badnami...we have one more daughter........Mansaram too pleads him.........Panditji agrees, he says sternly that but it cant be denied that, they have bonded to 7 lives, u always remember this and he leaves........(While all this conv Poor Radh keeps crying)

Edited by NiHa24 - 23 February 2011 at 8:29am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvTrini331luvlvndrDAIRY25Nika07PutijaChalhovradhika5radha_bilahariAnsa786laxmisv3gradev09OLGNESDevika.sigridneela226ashna26misti73anu17Neerjaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Double post." in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
chalhov, the written upd for wednesday, already posted the written update. sorry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
hey why is there doublw post?? Confused chalhov had alredy wrote na

NiHa24

IF-Rockerz

NiHa24

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
sorry guys, i thought i was doing Wed......
Chalhov plz do continue....

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
NiHa24, for future purposes please refer to the Written Updates List Thread if u have a doubt. :) 

Anyways, thanks for the update.... ! :]

NiHa24 Also ur not doing any of the updates! lol. It was on a first come first serve basis. Wink However if you would really like to do a update than you can take my place which is only Fridays Back Updater,

Should I inform  -Ravjot- ?
Your a great Updater, so I feel you should take my place! lol. :]

Edited by v3gradev09 - 23 February 2011 at 8:48am

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
NiHa any way thanks yaar for the post........

NiHa24

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Thanks anyway yaar for the post, will get the rest from Chalhov.

NiHa24

radha_bilahari

Goldie

radha_bilahari

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for your efforts Niha.

NiHa24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.