India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

dead end... !!! (Page 3)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
If divya has no dialogues in an episode that shld be the best day...how can CT's ruin a character like this...i can't see anything good in her....pls at least give some sense to her....her love towards sid is not true..it is only an obsession...she can be happy only if she got whatever she want.....and  give some sense to hemalatha too....she is really an irritating character....bcz it gives inspiration to mothers like hemalatha to interfere in their daughter's life...soo bad.......i think everything will be fine after the accident.....so waiting to see the old nivren.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66VirMan_ArShi

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

If divya has no dialogues in an episode that shld be the best day...how can CT's ruin a character like this...i can't see anything good in her....pls at least give some sense to her....her love towards sid is not true..it is only an obsession...she can be happy only if she got whatever she want.....and  give some sense to hemalatha too....she is really an irritating character....bcz it gives inspiration to mothers like hemalatha to interfere in their daughter's life...soo bad.......i think everything will be fine after the accident.....so waiting to see the old nivren.....

so true divya doesnt love sid .. she is jus obsessed with him... she n hemlata ... shuld jus keep quite ... instead of speakin crap... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Gals.......I'm saying dis 4 a long tym.......HL n DD both r hopeless case.....So don't expect something positive from them......coz we always get disappointed if we expect sensible acts from DD n HL...

D only thing we can do now...is ...we have 2 manage DD N HL 2 take 2 some hill of shimla.......n den we only need 2 push them form dat hill.....Evil Smile

Sorry If I said more den enough.....n offend any1's feelings....but I just got fed up........Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tukun2009VirMan_ArShi

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Im damn angry too. And yeah maybe after the accident, nivi will tc of viren and he will finally fall for her love... He will understnd.. I hope they wont kill viren. If they do, I WILL QUIT THE SHOW!!!!Angry

me too will quit

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index