Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [23/2 - Epi. 85] (Page 7)

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
edited my take on pg.4     :)

@anjali: gud catch...love bua knwz sanchit luvz simi........D'oh
4gtful cvs..

@kuki: yhh no cv bashin 2de....
but shayaad woh log raj ko skul se ghar lana bhulgaye...missed him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Cry.......................................i cant take it anymore!! cvs we want intensity now!..Cry....i so wished arohi's character wud have been given a little maturity!*sigh*

so agree with tht.. arohi ke char sketch ka kabada kar diya.. they had a gud opening to make her char deep during the chikbutar wedding trak..she had gone all intense there..phir shaadi ke baad uska reactions bhi sahi the.. then her entry into singus.. infact raj ke aane ke baad aur intense hona chahiye tha..agreed light mood se handle karna is a fresh concept..but how realistic is tht?? am still reserving my judgemnt on tht Confused maybe if u get a 21 yr old married in tht fashion she behaves like tht..but i rem when i was 21 n i dun think it wud have been so.. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiglitter567-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

kuki, gud to know..aaj CVs ko tumse bhaagne ki zarurat nahi..ek baar mere take pe nazar pher lo..arohi ko mujhse bachne ki bohot zarurat hai!!

hey all, updated mah take!! now going for a brk.. brb Smile

Aksh, I had a 50-50% feeling today!! I was super pissed on her for not being emotional and sensitive abut the issue.. but then I remembered u guys telling me that is how Arohi is and it makes Arjun happy that way.. so, for my Arjun.. maine use baksh diya aaj.. but still I'm disappointed in her!! in mean CV's for ruining this character for me!! but for today's epi.. she was hilarious and it wasn't a bad episode.. so, I just let it go for today.. Smile will wait for coming epi's to see if we see any improvements in Arohi's character portrayal!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Super loved u're take kuki even i will accompany u on misssion arohi ki bashing with hammer if she dissapoints after jiggys truth is revealed
Oops!! wrong move Arjun.. phir pair pe kulhadi mar di!! when u knowur dear wifey always does the opposite of what u tell her to do.. to phir challenge dene ki kya zarurat thi!! aab bhugto.. dekha mujhse bhi sorry bulva diya na!! Alright guys!! now, Arohi's love faking Arjun to get those reports is justified for me bcoz I know Arohi would do anything to win a challenge just like Arjun and just like me too!!! even I can do anything for winning a challenge.. so, sorry for yest's rantingLOLLOL lol!! but for now cvs mera bhi sorry lelo...for the bashing i did yest...even i can completely justify and understand and like the seducing part and letter getting part now...it will be a treat to watch....fingers crossed that her reactions dont disspoint after that

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starlove_kukiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

edited my take on pg.1

Guys, today I liked the epi!! and haven't really bashed CV's bcoz I didn't want to upset any one of u and wanted to understand ur point of views unlike yest!!

but come to think of it now.. the seriousness in the story line is really missing!! It's getting too much of comics.. and not much in-depth analysis of the emotions and situations being faced my Arohi and Arjun!! Plss CV's this is getting too much.. I really miss the intensity that Arohi had when she was 1st betrayed by Arjun.. we have completely lost that sensitivity in her!! which is so unlike her character shown in the 1st half of the series before her wedding..

I would still keep my hope high for now.. bcoz I don't want to getting into a bad mood again bcoz of all this and majorly upset myself!! but it's high time we get to see sensitive sides of the situation.. plss realize this is not a comedy series of some type.. this is a passionate love story!! but the love is missing so far and also the love story and mainly, the logic behind certain behaviours in characters!! to me which is totally unforgivable.. Plss.. KMH is so close to my heart! don't make my heart wrench and cry by making me bash it everyday.. I sincerely hope, it gonna improve soon and i'll keep my spirits high for now!! Smile

@arifa, lagta hai arohi ke dimaag ke fitting ka bulb abhi bana nahi hai..CVs abhi uspe kaam kar rahe hai, aur hum ko CVs ke bulb pe thoda kaam karna padega lagta hai Wink
@kuki, tu bashing kar le.. is tarah emotions ko control aur suppress nahi karna chahiye LOL nahi toh ek din pressure cooker ki tarah phat jaayega Wink 

n ya, i wont compare both seasons coz dono ke storyline aur characters bohot alag hai.. but yahan pe toh arohi ke char, season ke start aur ab me zameen aasman ka faraq hai..logon ke chars aur personalities evolve hote hai progress hote hai as the story grows..but yahan pe toh apni arohi regress hoti nazar aa rahi hai.. thik hai , bacchi hai, toh bachkani harkate toh banta hai.. but is bacchi ko bada hone me aur kitna time hai.. i mean its kinda asynchronous to show her taking so much care of raj but not trust arjun...woh kya ek time pe ek hi kaam karti hai? ya mom bano, ya gf bano, ya biwi bano.. !??! dhondz aaya toh, raj aur arjun ko bhul gayi!!Ouch

Anjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by channi_star

oyyyyy mere raj ko kyu bhilgaye app log...
kahin usse skul se leana nahi  bhule na??  lol
jaoo jao jaldi leke aao...

usss ulluwalias ke badle thode raj ke scenes daldete nah...it wud hv been soo gud if raj was part of that gym sequence....Confused

Star

aww.. chandni, i thought abut u as soon as epi was over.. ki aaj chandni gonna be upset.. Raj ke darshan hi nahin karvaye.. 2 epi's se uska dosage badha diya tha na to aaj.. gayab kar diya!! me too wish.. ullu's ko dikhane ki jagah Raj ko hi dikha diya hota!!

nahin nahin chandni, school se to le aaye honge lekin dadi janti thi ki ghar mein madness chal rahi hai.. aur unka smart aur intell par pote par kahin in pagalo ke fauj ka asar na ho jaye.. isiliye use ghumne khelne le gayi hongiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_staraksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Edited My Take Pg.5 Wink Posting It Here Too Embarrassed

Res Wink Coming Baack As I Watch The Episode 

Welcome Baack Dearest Shiibz Hug

Edited ****

It Was A Very Very Good Episode Todaay With A Loots Of Funny Sequences When We Get To Wonder What Something Or Someone LOL First Of All , Still Waiting That Arohi Finds Out About Jiggy Piggy's Truth And That She Know That The Protagonist Of This Luchhi Harkat Is Nobody Else Buut The LUCHHA Jiggoo ShakeLOL (Sorry , I Think I Am Missing Chikku & His Chikkushake Soo Hilarioous ROFL)
Baack To The Episode .......Arohi-Kumud's Team Is Awesome : It Was Great Seeing Them As A Paair LOL Reminds Me Of Mission Impossible LOL But As We Haave A Saas-Bahu Team ......EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE LOL 
Arjun's Jealous Sight Is Soo Cuute Naah .........I Mean When We Get To See Girls Jealous About Theeir Love Its Funny But When Guuys Get Jealous Foor Their Wifeey! Its A Threat To Waatch ......I Can Just Have Fuun In This CaaseLOL Dhoondu Ko Dhoondz Banane Wala Hamara Arjun Kitna Pyaara Hai Naah ?Oooh Just Can't Get Over Wit Him Day Dreaming...Heart Buut Hamari Bubbly , Crying Baby Arohi Bhi Kuuch Kam Nahi Wink
Agar Arjun Koi Kaam Karega To Arohi Usse Complete Karegi & That What I Call A Perfect Couple & Perfect Jodi Star Ek Dussre Ke Liye Hi Bane Hai Yeh Dono Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Soo Their Scene Waas Cute Agaain But Kya Yaar Arjun Arohi Noow Your Two Are Parents Noow .....Of A Cuute Child Like Raj Big smile Kuuch To Image Dikhaye Naah !!! LOL
I Thiink When I See The Singhania Family Together Its Most Fun To Waatch , They Are Always Doing Hilarious Or Fishy LOLLOLLOL Cuute Family ....These Time , Alhuwalia's Are Boring I Think , Always Sad & All . But KSA Did A Good Work Todaay By Sending THE Letter .TongueAt Least Ek Mussibaat To Kaham Hui D'ohD'oh
Arjun Waas Shoo Sweet Saying He'll Fight For Raj's Right In The House And I Think When I Saaid Fight With The Person He Loves Means All His Family Coz They Don't Want Cutie Raaj In The House But Don't Worry Embarrassed Agar Ghar See Koi Jayega To Woh Jiggy Cheap Hi Jayega Wink Just Wait Rashi To Come ..She'll Get Yoou Out Of The House Star 
Aro Waas Cute But Hope She Gets Guilty Soon Confused I Am Eagerly Waiting For That As It Will Be The Love Traack's Beggining Day DreamingDay Dreaming And The Real One This Time 
No Seduce , No Fight Just Passionate & Romantic Scenes Day DreamingDay Dreaming.....Heart

Arjun The Hero Of The Daay ....Always Caring For His Family Embarrassed Love Yoou Rockstaar Heart
Kritika ,Karan,Aarasdhna And Mohan Sir Were Great As Alwaays ...All The Rest Was Amazing Too .Waiting For The jovial and happy going LOVE GURU Played By Shardul Pandit .....Frankly Speaking I Really Donno How Will It Be Confused But I Trust CV's And Hope To Not Get Disapointed This Time Too Wink And All The Best To Shardul Who's Coming Soon ...Waiting For Him Coz He's  A Great Actor As I've Already Seen Him In Bandini As Maulik 
Welcome Baack Shardul Hug

Overall Funny And Great Great Episode Heart

Maria

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starAnjalii...xXxshibz

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

@arifa, lagta hai arohi ke dimaag ke fitting ka bulb abhi bana nahi hai..CVs abhi uspe kaam kar rahe hai, aur hum ko CVs ke bulb pe thoda kaam karna padega lagta hai Winkchal aksh mission cvs ka bulb dhundhoWink
@kuki, tu bashing kar le.. is tarah emotions ko control aur suppress nahi karna chahiye LOL nahi toh ek din pressure cooker ki tarah phat jaayega Wink 

n ya, i wont compare both seasons coz dono ke storyline aur characters bohot alag hai.. but yahan pe toh arohi ke char, season ke start aur ab me zameen aasman ka faraq hai..logon ke chars aur personalities evolve hote hai progress hote hai as the story grows..but yahan pe toh apni arohi regress hoti nazar aa rahi hai.. thik hai , bacchi hai, toh bachkani harkate toh banta hai.. but is bacchi ko bada hone me aur kitna time hai.. i mean its kinda asynchronous to show her taking so much care of raj but not trust arjun...woh kya ek time pe ek hi kaam karti hai? ya mom bano, ya gf bano, ya biwi bano.. !??! dhondz aaya toh, raj aur arjun ko bhul gayi!!Ouchnahi chalega nahi chalega arohi ka charecter assasination nahi chalega Angry

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top