Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [23/2 - Epi. 85] (Page 56)

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

uff...now i just can't take this anymore....CryCry

the promo gave me hope..but this new article washed it all away...Ouch
when were arjuhi not at loggerheads that they r at it again?!ConfusedAngryCry
even if i write on KMH2 wall there is no use cuz they dnt respond either....argh..CryCryCryCryCry...dhondu and jay were supposed to being arjuhi closer..it was as simple as that..there was noo need for cv's to statt their stupid love story on both liking the same girl..what the hell is this..when will we get 2 c the things that make KMH..the intensity..arohi's redemption..a proper arjun-arohi love story...for them they both live 4 each other?? *sigh*Ouch
i dnt wanna see figiting....or casuing each other pain.. and i dnt wanna see comedy anymore..it's too much...im cnt bare it...this is not Kitani Mohabbat Hai..this is more like Kitani comedy hai...i dnt want cv's making a mess out of KMH like dis...CryCryCry
i want to see an emotional, intense and passionate reunion between arjuhi...n i want arohi regretting is so so so so much

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 24 February 2011 at 4:55am

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
hey olly do u remember that 11th july epi where aru was wearing green and she knew arjun was innocent and that usne ek dil ke duniya dedi....kitna royi thi na wo...i want aru to cry double to that this tymEvil Smiletats y m toleratin her...let her misunderstand let her fight let her make him suffer but when she reaches her saturation point we are surely goanna get a rocking reunion and redemption...goose bump arising type

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
@roshni dunno yaar i hate articles!!!..i wished we din et any articles!!..now we know everything!!.and they are going to continue their nok jhoks!!! wats the use!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
dunno anjali!!! just dunno!!........its like new entries are made to separate arjuhi not unite them!!..wats the use!!..Angry...i want this jai and dhondu track to get over soon!!..its not possible for me to take it all!!..i am getting very depressed!!Cry

Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
@ari well if there is a strong realisation from arohi's side later then i dun mind but its getting long!! when will that later come?????

Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

@roshni dunno yaar i hate articles!!!..i wished we din et any articles!!..now we know everything!!.and they are going to continue their nok jhoks!!! wats the use!!Angry
exactly olly...they shud rename the show....AngryOuchCry to Kitani nok jhoks hai..or kitani comedy hai
i dnt see any mohabbat rite now...Disapprove
why the hell are cv's forgetting that this is a intense and passionate love story..how cupid stikes when they fall in love and then for them love knows no rules and laws...*sigh* we r not seeing that
This is what is says in the 'about the show' section:
The lead pair will be the same but it will be a completely new and passionate love story. (Wohi Jodi. Nayi Love Story.) The new season tells the story of two diverse families and two diverse individuals.  Arjun is quiet & an introvert; Arohi is vibrant & chirpy. Her world revolves around her family of sincere & honest police officers… he is the son of a white collared don! Yet when cupid strikes love has no rules and knows no laws. Kitani Mohabbat Hai traces Arjun & Arohi's love story budding under the most unfavorable circumstances, with a very interesting twist. Kitani Mohabbat Hai - This Iconic romance series in an all new avatar.

look at the bold parts
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged

@Olly, ari and Roshni...me2 depressed n angry..it's too much

you know Jay and Dhondu were supposed 2 have cameo roles....they were supposed to make arjuhi cum closer and make them realise their love...but this new article...i dnt see any hopes or chances of it....i just cnt bare it...Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.Cry.
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
maybe thats it na olly....they are increasing her mistakes so that the realisation is strnger and that her faults overpower arjuns....i mean cvs have brains they wont let the story go to s*** for nothing na...

p.s cv's if even by mistake u prove us wrong humari hummer mein petrol pura bhara hai we wont spare uEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

Go to top