Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [23/2 - Epi. 85] (Page 19)

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamnaishtiaq

Originally posted by glitter567

amna aaja meri gaddi mein baith ja...Cool
i will explain everything ROFL
ahahah ROFL teri gaddi main beht jaon..pakka hai na k u'll explain and nothing else.. WinkLOLLOL

are yaar you need words to explain and sometimes actions speak louder than words..but don't worry...i will try my best to explain everything in words on our long drive ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by glitter567 - 23 February 2011 at 2:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh-TeekhiMishti-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamnaishtiaq

Originally posted by glitter567

amna aaja meri gaddi mein baith ja...Cool
i will explain everything ROFL
ahahah ROFL teri gaddi main beht jaon..pakka hai na k u'll explain and nothing else.. WinkLOLLOL

aamna, hum bohot hi nihayati shareef bacchiyan hai.. hum par yeh ilzaam!!ShockedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Nish, I thought when Arjun mention to dadi... the person he loves the most, he meant his dad!! and not Arohi!! I'm a little confused from ur analysis now.. why would he have to fight for Raj's haq with Arohi?? why would she have a problem with it.. it's obviously gonna be Rudra who might have a problem with that!!
plss clear my confusion yaar!!

btw.. Nish!! did u read abut the new promo and maha epi this weekend?? we r getting what we wanted.. and all the complains from yest.. are gonna get cleared up now.

No kuki - give me the link .
No with dadi - it is clear the person he loves most is Arohi and thats why he say he will fight against her for the truth not to be out when arohi wants to give raj the ''haqt'' but arjun will do him her way/

Hey kuki - i cant believe this they really heard us - they are giving it in a weekend wow wow -  CV I love you guys - you take care of me so wellTongue
Ari - yeh dear we have already KMH3 cast and ep 1 Wink

here u go
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

hey nish, u seriously think arjun was referring to arohi when he said "mein us shaqs se bhi ladunga jis se mein sabse zyada pyar karta hun"!?!?! coz arohi se Raj ke haq par ladne ki kya baat hai?? how is arohi related to tht issue.

Yeh Aksh 100 pct on it is Arohi. Uno Arohi wanted to give the rights of Raj but Arjun does not want to defame Jiggy coz of rashi

so by revealing jiggy as the father - rashi will be hurt again and arjun wont like this and will fight that she does nt do it

which promo u guys are saying not knowing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starzooni.blueaksh4IF

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
arrey eshu...epi 1 bhi shuru hogaya...

guyz letz do it lyk dis....giv up a discussion wre all the paper wrk...i mean evry1 cn giv ideas...but no discussion or spamming.....
den at the end of the day...the cv's (v cn choose who) gather up all the ideas n put it up as an epi....
 datz itz gonna b btr n neat...

wat say??

Du_Nish

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

yeh chani i told u :) uno this arjuhi's storyLOL

channi_star

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

nahin Nish, I still think it's Rudra he's talking abut.. Arohi would never have a problem with Raj getting her haq some way or other.. It's actually Rudra who for his reputation and his family's rep would not allow something like that to happen!! specially, when it concerns Jiggy and Rashi bcoz he can hurt Arjun but he would not want to hurt Rashi!

but I see ur logic too!! I would be happy with that as well.. I wish they would have been more specific!!

Promo we r talking abut is the new maha epi promo whose links we haven't got yet!! go read Arifa's post saying I LOVE AROHI on the forum.. u have description of the promo there.. w r waiting for the links yet!!
channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

@eshu: derz a new promo out...chek out the discussion on arifa's post in the forum....

Go to top