Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [23/2 - Epi. 85] (Page 12)

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

@Parm..welcome to the lounge...Hug..nice 2 c u here...Embarrassed
and wow!! another awesome, sweet poem...the lines r just amazing...Heart...ClapClapClap

@everyone...lovely, brilliant takes...EmbarrassedClapClap
i think we all want the same thing and that is intensity, passion and some good dose of drama now..we r all tired of the comedy now..SleepySleepySleepy...had enuf...now i can't bare it...CryOuch

Message for the CV's
plz plz plz start showing some gud dose of drama, and now plz start the seriousness and intensity in arjuhi love track...we have seen and had an huge overdose of comedy and fighting..Ouch...we can't bare it no more...it's high time you gave us some intense and passionate scenes and scenes+moments where the lyrics of the KMH2 title track can be justified too...don't forget that KMH2 is an intense and passionate love story..it's not a comedy show..Smile..and yes, also we want to see arohi's redemption, regret and guilt for always misunderstanding arjun and she never believed in his love and this guilt will b hopefully after she finds out the truth that Jignesh and Raj's father and why arjun covered up for him...and also we want the misunderstanding's to be solved..now that Rashi will be back too...somehow you guys have 2 start planning on how Gauri's truth will be out because she was the main reason for the MU's between arjuhi...

ANJALI EVEN U R STILL ON THE PREVIOUS MISSSION TUMNE BHI MERA LATEST TOPIC NAHI DEKHACryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
hamari prayers ithni jaldi kaam kiya.... kuch aur maangthi woh bhi miljaata....ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@ Ari...awe..i just saw it
u made my nite...thanx soo much...HugHugHug
i didn't see that poost of urs cuz i was writing that above post....sorry..Embarrassed

so the new promo!!..wow!! arohi taking arjun's side...ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14love_kukiaksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

@Parm..welcome to the lounge...Hug..nice 2 c u here...Embarrassed
and wow!! another awesome, sweet poem...the lines r just amazing...Heart...ClapClapClap

@everyone...lovely, brilliant takes...EmbarrassedClapClap
i think we all want the same thing and that is intensity, passion and some good dose of drama now..we r all tired of the comedy now..SleepySleepySleepy...had enuf...now i can't bare it...CryOuch

Message for the CV's
plz plz plz start showing some gud dose of drama, and now plz start the seriousness and intensity in arjuhi love track...we have seen and had an huge overdose of comedy and fighting..Ouch...we can't bare it no more...it's high time you gave us some intense and passionate scenes and scenes+moments where the lyrics of the KMH2 title track can be justified too...don't forget that KMH2 is an intense and passionate love story..it's not a comedy show..Smile..and yes, also we want to see arohi's redemption, regret and guilt for always misunderstanding arjun and she never believed in his love and this guilt will b hopefully after she finds out the truth that Jignesh and Raj's father and why arjun covered up for him...and also we want the misunderstanding's to be solved..now that Rashi will be back too...somehow you guys have 2 start planning on how Gauri's truth will be out because she was the main reason for the MU's between arjuhi...

Anjali, dekh ur super lucky for us!! as soon as u wrote this message to Cv's!! they listened to us.. and Arifa, my angel today, gave amazing news!! so, I'm sure we r gonna see all of what we have been desiring of seeing.. and we'll definitely get our dues now!! DancingPartyDay Dreaming

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i feel lyk dancing.....gosh why is this promo out at this moment its one in the night if it was in eve mein zor zor ka music lagake nachti....excitement control nahi hori meriDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14love_kukiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by love_kuki

OMG Arifa!! HugThank u soooooooooooooooooo much!! u made my day.. Love u love u love u!! I have been waiting for this.. lovely!! awesome!! finally, we r getting our due..ClapStarBig smile
Thank u so much for the news..

LOL....now samajh aaya why i was getting so hyper.....waha pe humare dharne ka result out ho gaya and tum stilll mission charecter assasination nahi chalega leke baithi ho....cheer up people....its party tymParty

Haan, I was actually reading the takes on 2nd page when u wrote that post!! isiliye der ho gayi..

but It's definitely party time now!! PartyDancingPartyDancing chalo.. aaj sabko meri taraf see unlimited beer ka stock!! I'm sure we r already talli with this awesome news..

aur Arifa, Aksh.. I promise for the nxt 2 epis.. I'm not gonna say a word against Arohi!! Arjun ke sar ki kasamCool.. even if she does something very very stupid.. phir bhi I'm not gonna say anything.. thik hai!! that's my due for her!! Wink

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@Kuki...hehe..Embarrassed
i didn't even know abt that topic as i was writing that message as well...Tongue
im sooo happy...Dancing...finally arohi took arjun's side...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
updated my post on page 1 , 

and  yuaayayayya   new promo and maha episode Dancing

AmnaIshlove_kukiAnjalii...xXx

Go to top