Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Pranii

hiii guys :D congrats Roshni, and *hugs* Parm, so glad to see u here.

thanks Pranii....🤗
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
aksh partner...kuki partner jaldi aao....promo ka postmortem karna hai har angle se
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eshu11

Aksh did u remember what we said? to watch it as movie? so here is the maha episode? we can post all the links in ML fb and that will make us virtual hanging out too come true ?

others mohabatians what do u think? ino some of u will already watch on tv but we thought as they are the most awaited promos as a maha episode - even if friday will be the scene of previous promo - we can watch it along the maha episode and pop on 😊

Ari, have this special note on ur page and will be so nice to have a vittual hangout after the wedding thread - it shud be a sweet one 😉

confusedddddddd........plssssssss explain....wat do u want me to add to my promo post????wat are u exactly planning????if its a event i guess we'll have to consult the viewbies na????and where are u plannin to post vids in fb ml???dont u think it would be more nyc here to fulfill our spammin ke phere....i want to complete 100 pages for maha episode....plus it would be more fun here than in fb.....
wida thumbnail
saw the promo.. an it was so heart   w arming ehhe
lovedd arohi
but will rudra belive her?
i wish not hehehe
i want them alone hehe
wida thumbnail
^^ hehe that happens so often too mee really
i get soo pissedd offff.. cause than you haev to rewrite..lol
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmm seems like Arohi's redemption and their reunion are still a long way to go. i m scared they'll stretch it so much just like this comedy, or may be even keep it light :((
TeekhiMishti thumbnail