Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Olly-

hey kuki, ari...do u really think that they are not being able to emotional part in kmh 2? i dun think so coz we have seen many intense scenes!..and emotional scenes too..but ya only when it comes o arohi they dun show apt reaction!..but guess we shud keep our hopes intact..hope that all will be well!

i guess the time is not right yet....if they would have shown intense stuff from start people would have gotten bored....if they would have shown romance from the beginin thye would have said its similar to kmh1 and that theres nothing new....so its better we let the cvs do wat they are doing maybe wen the time is rite the emotions will get intense and finally the LOVE story will start this is just like a prologue and introduction scene for me if u ask
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
hey peeps i got an idea..aksh do u really wanna see the promo??i got an idea....i dont know it will work or no....u will have to tell me if i can do that or its not possible
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey kuki, ari...do u really think that they are not being able to emotional part in kmh 2? i dun think so coz we have seen many intense scenes!..and emotional scenes too..but ya only when it comes o arohi they dun show apt reaction!..but guess we shud keep our hopes intact..hope that all will be well!

thnx olly for ur kind words.. hum toh bas kmh ke bhavna me beh kar yahan spam karne chale aate hai ðŸ˜†.. KMH does have intense scenes, but lately they have been handling them in a much lighter fashion..but thats all quite affable to me.. coz thats wat is fresh abt this show.. i had wrote abt this in my take.. for ex.. instead of showing arohi sitting n crying her guts out for the next two episodes abt not having trusted arjun abt raj.. she is shown to take it in her stride like how a 21yr old super-protected innocent girl wud.. but me also waiting for arohi to grow up from tht innocent n protected girl coz.. news flash.. living with the singu's is not really called 'protected environment'.. shez been on her own for quite some time now n she has managed splendidly.. so they have to show tht change in her attitude n persona as well.. ðŸ˜­
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Ari--

i guess the time is not right yet....if they would have shown intense stuff from start people would have gotten bored....if they would have shown romance from the beginin thye would have said its similar to kmh1 and that theres nothing new....so its better we let the cvs do wat they are doing maybe wen the time is rite the emotions will get intense and finally the LOVE story will start this is just like a prologue and introduction scene for me if u ask

oh thanks arifa!!..hugs!! well i completely agree with u!..thanks for ur explaination feeling better now!..:).btw i saw someone comparing kk with emran hashmi under the roop tera mastana article!!😈
aksh4IF thumbnail

hey peeps i got an idea..aksh do u really wanna see the promo??i got an idea....i dont know it will work or no....u will have to tell me if i can do that or its not possible

umm.. tum bataogi bhi..ki idea kya hai.. inta build up deniki??
aksh4IF thumbnail

oh thanks arifa!!..hugs!! well i completely agree with u!..thanks for ur explaination feeling better now!..:).btw i saw someone comparing kk with emran hashmi under the roop tera mastana article!!😈

thats hilarious..😆 ridiculous but hilarious.. it gels well with the 'serial-kisser' tag that kritz gave to karan ðŸ˜ˆ
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

thnx olly for ur kind words.. hum toh bas kmh ke bhavna me beh kar yahan spam karne chale aate hai ðŸ˜†.. KMH does have intense scenes, but lately they have been handling them in a much lighter fashion..but thats all quite affable to me.. coz thats wat is fresh abt this show.. i had wrote abt this in my take.. for ex.. instead of showing arohi sitting n crying her guts out for the next two episodes abt not having trusted arjun abt raj.. she is shown to take it in her stride like how a 21yr old super-protected innocent girl wud.. but me also waiting for arohi to grow up from tht innocent n protected girl coz.. news flash.. living with the singu's is not really called 'protected environment'.. shez been on her own for quite some time now n she has managed splendidly.. so they have to show tht change in her attitude n persona as well.. ðŸ˜­

ya agree ..and u welcome..lolz. hope we get to see a mature arohi soon!!..pls god pls cvs listen to us!!😭
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

umm.. tum bataogi bhi..ki idea kya hai.. inta build up deniki??

well the promo is not uploaded on the net yet but it is on air on tv na...i could record it on my cell and upload it...i just dont know if it is possible to upload those vids on if and if we can i dont know the procedure...and also the quality will be a lil bad coz welll it will be recorded through celll
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

yeh sab kritz di ki shay ki wajh se bigde hai she tagged him as serial kisser bechare ne ik kiss ki thi bdkth mein....and uske liye he literally fell down on her knees and apologised fir bhi she had to make him serial kisser....ab bhugto...serial kisser---->>>emran hashmi🤣🤣🤣
aksh4IF thumbnail

well the promo is not uploaded on the net yet but it is on air on tv na...i could record it on my cell and upload it...i just dont know if it is possible to upload those vids on if and if we can i dont know the procedure...and also the quality will be a lil bad coz welll it will be recorded through celll

aww.. thats sweet.. dun worry so much sweets.. am sure they will upload teh vid soon.. whats the pt of having a promo if its not promoted well!!.. its alrite ðŸ˜ƒ