Mohabbat Lounge [23/2 - Epi. 85] - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by --Ari--

@ari, mein store jaa rahi hun, naya bulb lene ke liye ðŸ˜³

arre yeh CVs..pehle negative marking me the.. phir thoda positive pts aakar neutral 0 me aane hi wale the ki wapas negative me chale gaye.. Raj beta inko sikhao..tu toh maths me champion hai na.. 
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
😭.......................................i cant take it anymore!! cvs we want intensity now!..😭....i so wished arohi's character wud have been given a little maturity!*sigh*
@shibz we better not compare it with kmh 1 ...coz both are diff and unique ya i agree that this time its more light but lets not leave our hopes..but i think this time its really getting long!!!!😡 Edited by -Olly- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Olly-

😭.......................................i cant take it anymore!! cvs we want intensity now!..😭....i so wished arohi's character wud have been given a little maturity!*sigh*

even i was wishing same thing....but cvs ne sari hopes pe chaaku chala diya 😭😭.....koi na abhi toh century bhi puri nahi hui show ki....picture abhi baki hai....and season one mein bhi toh reunion took tym....sabar ka phal meetha hota hai....that was true with the promo yaha bhi wahi hoga😳....waise bhi season 1 mein reunion jaldi ho gaya so it ended na...let them fight a little more....then reunion mein aur maza ayega and serial aur lamba hoga 😆😉
cya aksh....ik extra bulb leti ana arohi ke khali dimaag mein fit kar denge....atleast jab jab wo bulb jalega she will be able to think something logically
edited my take on pg.1

Guys, today I liked the epi!! and haven't really bashed CV's bcoz I didn't want to upset any one of u and wanted to understand ur point of views unlike yest!!

but come to think of it now.. the seriousness in the story line is really missing!! It's getting too much of comics.. and not much in-depth analysis of the emotions and situations being faced my Arohi and Arjun!! Plss CV's this is getting too much.. I really miss the intensity that Arohi had when she was 1st betrayed by Arjun.. we have completely lost that sensitivity in her!! which is so unlike her character shown in the 1st half of the series before her wedding..

I would still keep my hope high for now.. bcoz I don't want to getting into a bad mood again bcoz of all this and majorly upset myself!! but it's high time we get to see sensitive sides of the situation.. plss realize this is not a comedy series of some type.. this is a passionate love story!! but the love is missing so far and also the love story and mainly, the logic behind certain behaviours in characters!! to me which is totally unforgivable.. Plss.. KMH is so close to my heart! don't make my heart wrench and cry by making me bash it everyday.. I sincerely hope, it gonna improve soon and i'll keep my spirits high for now!! 😊
hi every1.......gr8 takes 4rm u all.....dis is my 1st tym posting on mohabbat lounge......
all i got 2 say was dat 2days epi was awesum.....arjun is so sweet he doesnt want 2 hurt any1 from his family so he wwants to keep it a secret...i think they shuld start portrayin arohi in a bettter way.....she needs to understand arjun more lyk how arjun understands her......

u all r ryt bout CV's not showin Arohi reaction in a proper manner.....buh now she just wants 2 investigate nd find out who da dad is......dats da part i didnt lyk it, it makes me so angry wen dey portray arohi dat way😡

i was finkin da same fing bout da whole sanchit nd simmi fingy.....cuz bua already knws dat romit nd sanchit both lyk simmi so how can she think dat romit nd sanchit lyk each other......wakei mein yeh to bohowt bara blooper tha by da cv's......😆

keep it up wiv all da gr8 take guys..... nd i totally agree wiv all....
edited my take on pg.4     :)

@anjali: gud catch...love bua knwz sanchit luvz simi........
4gtful cvs..

@kuki: yhh no cv bashin 2de....
but shayaad woh log raj ko skul se ghar lana bhulgaye...missed him...
Originally posted by -Olly-

so agree with tht.. arohi ke char sketch ka kabada kar diya.. they had a gud opening to make her char deep during the chikbutar wedding trak..she had gone all intense there..phir shaadi ke baad uska reactions bhi sahi the.. then her entry into singus.. infact raj ke aane ke baad aur intense hona chahiye tha..agreed light mood se handle karna is a fresh concept..but how realistic is tht?? am still reserving my judgemnt on tht ðŸ˜• maybe if u get a 21 yr old married in tht fashion she behaves like tht..but i rem when i was 21 n i dun think it wud have been so.. 
Originally posted by aksh4IF

kuki, gud to know..aaj CVs ko tumse bhaagne ki zarurat nahi..ek baar mere take pe nazar pher lo..arohi ko mujhse bachne ki bohot zarurat hai!!

hey all, updated mah take!! now going for a brk.. brb ðŸ˜Š

Aksh, I had a 50-50% feeling today!! I was super pissed on her for not being emotional and sensitive abut the issue.. but then I remembered u guys telling me that is how Arohi is and it makes Arjun happy that way.. so, for my Arjun.. maine use baksh diya aaj.. but still I'm disappointed in her!! in mean CV's for ruining this character for me!! but for today's epi.. she was hilarious and it wasn't a bad episode.. so, I just let it go for today.. 😊 will wait for coming epi's to see if we see any improvements in Arohi's character portrayal!!