India-Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Love these comments

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Guys...I was reading these comments by someone called Ravi Roy...posted when the serial was still going on..Read them and enjoy and if already read...read once again ;-)

Abeer,Yaar tum itne haule se dheere se aye, aaram se act kiya ,kab chaa gaye pata hi nahin chala .Tumhara to jaadoo chal gaya re ladke.dil chura liya tune apna collar jhatak jhatak ke.wakai tum lambi race ke ghode ho. tumhare bhavishya ke liye dheron shubhkamnayen.mujhe yad hai ki DD par circus serial men Shahrukh bhi bilkul aise hi aya tha.
...Aur tumhen kya kahun Lehar.TV par itna aakarshak bhola aur pratibha sampann chehra Roopa ganguly ke bad shayad pahli bar dekhne ko mila hai.tumhare liye ek sher yaad aata hai...Dil men ek laher si uthi hai abhi,Jaise taaza hawa chali hai abhi. shubhkamnayen.
Ravi Roy ( Gorakhpur )

Budha ne to poora gadar macha diya hai. Inhen dekhte hi lagta hai ki ab fir koi khurpench shuru hoga.Bilkul purane zamane ki Lalita Pawar lagti hain.Poore episode men jabtak screen par rahti hain darshak ko baandhe rahti hain.
YPNHK dekhne par lagta hai ki jaise koi pahle ke samay ka achcha sa pariwarik upanyas padh rahe hain.Premchand,Sharad Babu,Yashpal ya Chatursen Jaise sadhe hueye writers ki kitabon men aisa hi mahaul dikhta tha.Purani kureetiyon,sadi gali paramparaon ke khilaf bghawat karne ka yeh saahasik serial wakeyi dil ko choo raha hai. Poori team ko vishesh roop se story writer ko bahut bahut badhai aur SHUBHKAMNAYEN.RAVI ROY GORAKHPUR

One guy Guru wrote this : ypnhk-is really superb...the character of abeer is really heartkilling...n that leher is also vry beautiful...i think she is the best among the newcomers...dononki jodi bohot achi hain...its a fictitious serial..so plz dnt take all the dialogues sooo seriously...the serial is really vry entertaining...well going guys..

Enjoy all...These comments show how popular and different the show was...at least in the beginning..And how everyone got hooked on to it..Damn the 'Berang' channel..

Neelu..

Edited by Neeba - 23 February 2011 at 7:47am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbmalwica2AshVikrocksGauravsDbestASHVIKrocks1hinzThinker_Bellechinuchinu--Ratna--

AbHer_neha IF-Rockerz
AbHer_neha
AbHer_neha

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Neelu, I have read Ravi Roy's comments several times & whwnever I used to read them I had a huge smile on my faceBig smile.........I remember I started watching the show from the mid of January & at that time the only thing i used to do was to look for something abt the show on net.......thanks for reminding me of those days.....it always gives pleasure when people appreciate good things....our show deserves all the praise.....Clap

U r right.....the colorless channel coulndn't handle the show otherwise it could have been at the top in TRP chart.Angry

Edited by AbHer_neha - 23 February 2011 at 9:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksaaabbbASHVIKrocks1NeebaThinker_Belle--Ratna--

malwica2 Senior Member
malwica2
malwica2

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
loved it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksASHVIKrocks1NeebaThinker_Belle--Ratna--

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thanks, Neha and Malwica...Those comments remind us that YPNHK was not run of the mill and reminded everyone of old serials like Buniyaad and Hum Log....Well, its the channel's loss for not continuing with the show and its original storyline...

AshVikrocksASHVIKrocks1Thinker_BelleAbHer_neha--Ratna--

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
thanks neelu meine kabhi aise comments dekhe na padhe ypnhk ke baare mein. plz can u tell me from  where u got these comments  once again thanks for posting
                                              best show 

yeh pyar na hoga kam

best couple onscreen

ABHER           

berang channel should give us our show back

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestASHVIKrocks1AbHer_neha--Ratna--

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Neelu Hug....Thank u for posting those lovely comments here......always makes me happy to see YPNHK being appreciated . ....i have come across so many comments like these in various websites....people really connected with the story and the cast.......the show had so much going for it......if the berang channelAngry had handled it better it would have been a hit show......  the way it was abruptly ended still hurts badly Ouch......but i am happy they are many people who thought like us Smile

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 23 February 2011 at 4:12pm

AshVikrocksASHVIKrocks1NeebaAbHer_nehachinuchinu

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Neelu!

Who is this Ravi guy ya? He words are so beautiful!

Ravi, if you saw this, then I'd like to tell you that what you wrote is exactly how we all here feel. Thanks for putting across your thoughts about YPNHK.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestASHVIKrocks1NeebaAbHer_neha--Ratna--chinuchinu

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Neelu....Hug 

I remember reading these comments... infact I'd even posted some bits of it in one of the AbHer threads....

Loved reading them again !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestAbHer_neha--Ratna--

Go to top