Sasural Genda Phool

Blooper in 23/02/11 episode (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Originally posted by venture

Oopsy Daisy Renu, I didnt see your post and commented on Laxmi,s update the same bloopers, I agree with all of it except the hair one she might have used the straightner staright away!!LOLLOL. The other thing is one picture of Suhana was in Suahan,s imagination whe she was imagining about Ishaan playing Violin for her!!WinkWinkWink yeh kaun sa photographer aur Camera hai jo imagination ke bhi IMAGE nikal laita haiLOLLOLLOL
ROFL....ROFL
very well observed Sheema di... ROFL 

Sheema di, you are too funnyLOL Yes Di, hooray for the ghd straightners, I'd be lost without mine.LOL
Soo funny....the CV's must think that the viewers are a bunch of dumbo's who won't notice anything. Little did they know that we've x-ray vision detectivesWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolmunni_sgpSinha18

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Oopsy Daisy Renu, I didnt see your post and commented on Laxmi,s update the same bloopers, I agree with all of it except the hair one she might have used the straightner staright away!!LOLLOL. The other thing is one picture of Suhana was in Suahan,s imagination whe she was imagining about Ishaan playing Violin for her!!WinkWinkWink yeh kaun sa photographer aur Camera hai jo imagination ke bhi IMAGE nikal laita haiLOLLOLLOL
ROFL....ROFL

Sheema di, you are too funnyLOL Yes Di, hooray for the ghd straightners, I'd be lost without mine.LOL
Soo funny....the CV's must think that the viewers are a bunch of dumbo's who won't notice anything. Little did they know that we've x-ray vision detectivesWink

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Kiya baat hai Netri, itni hansi aah rahi hai tumhe?LOL

Sinha18

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Good work...I guess Cv's are playing a game with us to detect bloopers in the episodes...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Sinha18

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

There were quite a few blooper's in today's episode

1. ishaan comes and says panna di you are here and he went to her house..............still he is so normal (panna's MIL cant remain quite).

2. Who was clicking sushaan's HM pic as most of them were of that time when they were having a conversation or jet skiing or when they were on boat and those pics cant be clicked unless the person clicking the pic's was on another boat.

3.during HM suhan's hair were curly through out (those are ragini's real hair) but the moment she entered kasyap house they were straight.

chalo aaj ka kota khatam.................kal phir naye blooper ke saath  milenge
Wink

1 Ishan  normal????  how can he be normal when he is merried to suhanaLOL
2  Same person was clicking the pics who took the vid of Tulsi shooting Ansh( sorry i know it was old show) Confused
Confused3  thease days girls dont leave home without hair straitening,  she has nothing else to do on the train so she did that Shocked

sweetymol

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara_sara

1 Ishan  normal????  how can he be normal when he is merried to suhanaLOL
2  Same person was clicking the pics who took the vid of Tulsi shooting Ansh( sorry i know it was old show) Confused
Confused3  thease days girls dont leave home without hair straitening,  she has nothing else to do on the train so she did that Shocked

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  

Nothing to do on Train..... Thank god she didn't got lost....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolSinha18

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

ROFL....ROFL

SGP CV's kam se kam humey chotey motey assignments deraha hai,think abt EKTA's cv's woh tho bade se research projects dethe hai viewersko.by the time the show completes we get Ph.D(just kidding-no hard feelings for ekta's fans)

sweetymol

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley_moon80

<font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Oopsy Daisy Renu, I didnt see your post and commented on Laxmi,s update the same bloopers, I agree with all of it except the hair one she might have used the straightner staright away!!LOLLOL. <font color="#6666ff">The other thing is one picture of Suhana was in Suahan,s imagination whe she was imagining about Ishaan playing Violin for her!!WinkWinkWink yeh kaun sa photographer aur Camera hai jo imagination ke bhi IMAGE nikal laita haiLOLLOLLOL
</font>
</font></font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">ROFL....ROFL</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">very well observed Sheema di... ROFL </font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"> Sheema di, you are too funnyLOL Yes Di, hooray for the ghd straightners, I'd be lost without mine.</font>LOL
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Soo funny....the CV's must think that the viewers are a bunch of dumbo's who won't notice anything. Little did they know that we've x-ray vision detectivesWink</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="4">SGP CV's kam se kam humey chotey motey assignments deraha hai,think abt EKTA's cv's woh tho bade se research projects dethe hai viewersko.by the time the show completes we get Ph.D(just kidding-no hard feelings for ekta's fans)
</font></font>

Lol. So funny. Ekta's fans? Do we have any on this forum? Its been more than 6 years since I watched an EK serial. They were good to begin with but then lost all comon sense. I do not miss them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolmunni_sgp

Go to top