Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kiya baat hai Netri, itni hansi aah rahi hai tumhe?πŸ˜†
zackey_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good work...I guess Cv's are playing a game with us to detect bloopers in the episodes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

There were quite a few blooper's in today's episode

1. ishaan comes and says panna di you are here and he went to her house..............still he is so normal (panna's MIL cant remain quite).

2. Who was clicking sushaan's HM pic as most of them were of that time when they were having a conversation or jet skiing or when they were on boat and those pics cant be clicked unless the person clicking the pic's was on another boat.

3.during HM suhan's hair were curly through out (those are ragini's real hair) but the moment she entered kasyap house they were straight.

chalo aaj ka kota khatam.................kal phir naye blooper ke saath  milenge
πŸ˜‰

1 Ishan  normal????  how can he be normal when he is merried to suhanaπŸ˜†
2  Same person was clicking the pics who took the vid of Tulsi shooting Ansh( sorry i know it was old show) πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•3  thease days girls dont leave home without hair straitening,  she has nothing else to do on the train so she did that 😲
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara_sara

1 Ishan  normal????  how can he be normal when he is merried to suhanaπŸ˜†
2  Same person was clicking the pics who took the vid of Tulsi shooting Ansh( sorry i know it was old show) πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•3  thease days girls dont leave home without hair straitening,  she has nothing else to do on the train so she did that 😲

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

Nothing to do on Train..... Thank god she didn't got lost....
munni_sgp thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Sheema di, you are too funnyπŸ˜† Yes Di, hooray for the ghd straightners, I'd be lost without mine.πŸ˜†
Soo funny....the CV's must think that the viewers are a bunch of dumbo's who won't notice anything. Little did they know that we've x-ray vision detectivesπŸ˜‰

SGP CV's kam se kam humey chotey motey assignments deraha hai,think abt EKTA's cv's woh tho bade se research projects dethe hai viewersko.by the time the show completes we get Ph.D(just kidding-no hard feelings for ekta's fans)
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiley_moon80

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="4">SGP CV's kam se kam humey chotey motey assignments deraha hai,think abt EKTA's cv's woh tho bade se research projects dethe hai viewersko.by the time the show completes we get Ph.D(just kidding-no hard feelings for ekta's fans)
</font></font>

Lol. So funny. Ekta's fans? Do we have any on this forum? Its been more than 6 years since I watched an EK serial. They were good to begin with but then lost all comon sense. I do not miss them.
munni_sgp thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Lol. So funny. Ekta's fans? Do we have any on this forum? Its been more than 6 years since I watched an EK serial. They were good to begin with but then lost all comon sense. I do not miss them.

ya they are good in the beginning.even i stopped watching her serials.but started watching pkyek now and then as i thought it'll be a li'l bit different from her regular stuff.you'll get tired of those bloopers.
sevak thumbnail
Lovely observations all of u - but reg. Suhaana's hair, even during HM it shuffled from being curly to straight, so from Goa to Delhi its a long enough duration for anything - even streaks if Suhaana fancies! πŸ˜†