Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

23rd February, 2011 Written Update (Page 2)

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
sounds like a good episode, but waiting to see some gunjhun scenes   and it's all going to happen.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani02cr

Chandani02cr Groupbie
Chandani02cr
Chandani02cr

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Eventually G is going to marry R and he will get lucky and might turn into a nice guy and live with his mom but that will be the happy ending of this show and I don't think our writers are in any rush to finish this serial.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika_2001

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
@chandini02cr
The writers should not rush into any plot points in this series, they should take their time developing the R/G track.  And developing a strength of character for R.  Not do a 360 turn, overnite, but develop it slowly.  I love Runjhun's character, she is such sweet, adorable, loving character who does crave to belong in a family and who tries to make the best of her situation.  & from what I've seen, she does stand up against Injustice, against Wrong!
So far, I am enjoying watching this series.  (But no more torture scenes, please!)

Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 23 February 2011 at 2:11pm
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
ah finally all the negativity is over ( for now) - track needs to move to guddu and runjhun relationship now. 
mayona IF-Dazzler
mayona
mayona

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Yesterday episode is the best episode of the show I hope cvs keep this going rather than focussing on mama mamis pls show Gunjhun scenes and let some love blosssom between them

radhika_2001 Senior Member
radhika_2001
radhika_2001

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
haaye ni main mar jawan..love to see the mamis serve runjhun..and amma...jaisa karm karoge..vaisa phal dega bhagwaan...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index