pbameenakshi

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
  Rediff.com    Movies 'I told my daughter not to cry'

'I told my daughter not to cry'

Last updated on: February 23, 2011 14:41 IST
Juhi Parmar
     Next
Rajul Hegde in Mumbai

Juhi Parmar swapped places with Gauri Tonk in the reality television show Maa Exchange, and unlike the earlier women who swapped places, it looks like these actresses had a wonderful time.

They share their experiences.

Juhi Parmar

I am not a mother yet. When the offer came to me, I asked them why they chose me. They told me that they wanted to show motherhood through us. For example, they wanted me to react the way I would when I became a mother.

I thought it was a great opportunity to live the life of a mother. It's a challenging experience to get into somebody else's life for eight days. This show is different from the one I had done earlier, (Pati Patni Aur Woh). I had my husband's (Sachin Shroff) support there. Here, I had to take care of the family by myself in an unknown set up.

I set up my own rules and made them do small things.

Yash and Gauri's daughter Pari, 7, is a well behaved girl. Her grandmother used to pack her school bag. I asked her to do it herself. I explained that she was a grown up girl now, so she should take care of her books, and time table. These are small responsibilities that will make a difference and help her be independent.

I encouraged Yash to do more comedy shows because has a good coming timing. I asked him to hold an exhibition of his work because he paints well.

Gauri and I have a cordial relation with each other now. After the show, she called me up and wished me on my anniversary.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adeela786sweetjuhiseejeet.huju201maheen55-Afeelicious-sukklovergreatsumkum

maheen55 IF-Rockerz
maheen55
maheen55

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
sweetjuhi Goldie
sweetjuhi
sweetjuhi

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
thanks for shair 
seejeet.huju201 IF-Dazzler
seejeet.huju201
seejeet.huju201

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
thanks for this
seejeet.huju201 IF-Dazzler
seejeet.huju201
seejeet.huju201

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
 SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print | A+   A-

TV's popular bahus - Juhi Parmar and Gouri Tonk - swapped households on reality show Maa Exchange. Sources say Gouri and Juhi shot for the episode in just two days.

Juhi Parmar, who is not a mom yet in real life, spent time with Pari, Yash and Gauri Tonk's 7-year-old girl. There was some apprehension on Juhi's ability to cope with kids after her experience on another reality show, Pati Patni or Woh.

Gauri Tonk has said that she asked her daughter not to cry since there would be cameras everywhere during the shooting. She believes Pari has now become very camera friendly!

In the Parmar household, Gauri Tonk learnt to deal with her fear of dogs, thanks to Juhi's pet. She also learnt to cook up great Rajasthani food. She believes the Parmars require a routine in their lives which she tried to inculcate.

Juhi Parmar too set up her own rules in the Tonk household. She encouraged Yash Tonk to do more comedy shows, in appreciation of his good comic timing. She also encouraged him to paint more and exhibit his paintings.

There you have it - looks like this is one exchange without too much acrimony and drama on either side! Do share your opinion.
greatsumkum IF-Sizzlerz
greatsumkum
greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing thisEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seejeet.huju201

adeela786 Senior Member
adeela786
adeela786

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
thanks a lotttttttttttttt for sharing...
sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

thanks 4 sharing dear...Smile

yash was too rude to juhi yaar.....plz post the Vd's of ME.Tongue..

lov,Heart
Tama

Go to top