Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

more abt our nivren performance!!! (Page 5)

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
it wasnt xactly mentioned that kinny had left before neha but the article indicated so.....................WinkWink

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
i hope nivren performed i love that the only reason i  watch spa 
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Infact i think they left on the same day... Coz we got news that kInny left at night and next day we got SBS segment that Neha too left yesterday night...

Sana u r kidding me. Neha is a graceful dancer and is really good at catching beats and timing. Infact she is better than Kinny at catching beatsWink YOu will see a glimpse of it on Doli sajake rakhna and HM song but not sure if she can dance on a fast number that well though...
exactly dey both left just one after de other...coz dere mostly scenes r together soo itz not possible dat one leaves soo earily n one soo late...n he told he will be bzy coz of shootin...n yep dey will be leavin 4 maccau...coz dere dey will be only 4 a week..soo all rehearsals started in mumbai it self...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafanFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
@sonia--u r right..i think he try to mention that he will be busy with SPA...i think they already done thir rehersals in mumbai itself by making some free times.....or they can done their rehersals just 2 or 3 days after reaching macau.....
-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
u r right sonia..........Wink
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Infact i think they left on the same day... Coz we got news that kInny left at night and next day we got SBS segment that Neha too left yesterday night...

Sana u r kidding me. Neha is a graceful dancer and is really good at catching beats and timing. Infact she is better than Kinny at catching beatsWink YOu will see a glimpse of it on Doli sajake rakhna and HM song but not sure if she can dance on a fast number that well though...

no snehu..i know neha is a graceful dancer and really good at catching beats....bt i just thought that she is not a professional dancer like others and for the first time going to perform in a big event...and i think she try to make her first performance to be the most memorable and the best one....thats why i thought she may rehersed so hardly to make up with her expectations.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafan

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

@sonia--u r right..i think he try to mention that he will be busy with SPA...i think they already done thir rehersals in mumbai itself by making some free times.....or they can done their rehersals just 2 or 3 days after reaching macau.....
i m always rite...hahahhahaha...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...n just think dear wat will he do in maccau alone for 10 days...hahahahhab4 da SPA....n sumtyms dese news r not dat true also...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index