Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

|--*Katrina Kaif Heaven*--|Voting pg 102 (Page 91)

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RanKat-rox

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RanKat-rox

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
HERE IS THE SURPRISE FOR VOTING!!!! SO Just Chill WON!!!!
Siggie is made by mariasrk!
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Btw I would REALLY like if ALL of you used the siggie for at least TWO days!!!
RanKat-rox Senior Member
RanKat-rox
RanKat-rox

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -prabz-

Oh Crap!

Guys Im sorry but We really need to Cut down with the Random Chatting I know even i have been forgetting but you all are lovely people that i get carried way in the chatting process. 
But if we get informed by the mods because of  this they have the power to ShutDwn the FC and im sure nobody wants this where will we go to chat about our Darling Katrina!

Is it okay if we Keep the Chatting small if we really need to chat  we have places like the ChatClub Section!

sorry if I'm Causing Anyone offense
(Bcoz even i have been Chatting myself so i need to sort that out)

Loads of Love

Prabz
Ohhhh noooCryCry 
RanKat-rox Senior Member
RanKat-rox
RanKat-rox

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I am using the siggies :D
RanKat-rox Senior Member
RanKat-rox
RanKat-rox

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Only Tom Cruise can make me say yes to Hollywood: Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif

If you aren't aware yet, Katrina Kaif is about to complete a decade in Bollywood. The actress, who made her debut with Kaizad Gustad's Boom in 2003, reportedly signed the film two years before its release date.

Point that out to Katrina and she admits that her journey in Bollywood couldn't have been any better. "I am extremely grateful. The last few years have been remarkably good and I have no complaints. But this is just the start for me and there are so many things that are left to do and so many things that are there in my head that I want to do in my films," she says.

The actress adds that she wants to have a 'long journey' in Bollywood like her favourite diva, Rekha. "When you talk about my journey, I think it is nothing compared to the remarkable journey of actors like Rekhaji. Mine is nothing compared to the journey that she had," Kaif says.

Ask her why she has been turning down international offers and she says that she's simply not interested in international projects for the sake of doing them. Kaif clarifies that there has to be a good reason for her to look beyond tinsel town and Tom Cruise may be that good reason. "Mumbai is my home, India is my home. The kind of love and acceptance that I have got here has been overwhelming and this simple gratitude would never permit me to look beyond India. But having said that if tomorrow Tom Cruise comes knocking on my door and says, 'Please work with me', I don't think I would ever be able to say 'no'," Kaif says with a giggle.

But she makes it clear that for that one elusive role, she is not prepared to shift base and network furiously (like some well-known actors have done so far). "I definitely wouldn't go out looking for it (a Hollywood role). I know some people do that, but I am still happy here. I don't think I would need to do that," she signs off.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaHKatalicious

RanKat-rox Senior Member
RanKat-rox
RanKat-rox

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Katrina Kaif: Floral Print Pretty at Hrithik Roshan's Bash

Katrina Kaif at the launch of Hrithik Roshan and wife Sussane's new interior store, The Charcoal Project, in Andheri, Mumbai on Sunday, February 27. Photo Credit: Sawf News

March 01, 2011, (Sawf News) - Katrina Kaif rocked a blue and red floral print dress at the launch of Hrithik Roshan and wife Sussane's new interior store, The Charcoal Project, in Andheri, Mumbai on Sunday, February 27.

The 26-year-old enlivened her understated style with a plunging crossover neckline and belted waist.

She paired her short dress with nude ankle strap belle flats.

Her long wavy tresses, styled with a deep side parting, draped her shoulders. Pink lipstick and extra dose of eyelashes rounded her dreamy looks.

Katrina Kaif arrives at Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne's store launch bash.
Katrina Kaif arrives at Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne's store launch bash. Photo Credit: Sawf News

Katrina hung out with the host couple and posed with them for photogs.

Katrina and Hrithik, co-stars in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, appear on the cover of Harper's Bazaar annual issue. Their on-cover chemistry is amping up fan expectation over the upcoming film.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaHKatalicious

Go to top