Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pribz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks everyonneee for Completing the Fc in less than a month!
& Thanks to Maria for opening up this FC!
Edited by -prabz- - 13 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOHOOOOOOO!!!!Congo!!A new FC on our Kit-Kat!!
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey...i just realised that my name is not on the members list...well..please do add me.
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys congooooo

@sakina added u in

Pribz thumbnail
The award fits perfectly in her hands!
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats guys with the new Katrina Heaven !!
Love the frontpage...It's really beautiful. I have missed this place so much...It feel great to be back.

@Prabz: Thanks for the great pictures !! She is looking absolutely stunning in the pink saree...Love it
Pribz thumbnail

Katrina steps down as RCB brand ambassador

Mumbai: Actress Katrina Kaif has stepped down as the brand ambassador of Indian Premier League team Royal Challengers Bangalore because she feels she will not be able to do justice to her responsibilities towards the team due to the IPL-4 matches clashing with her shooting schedule.

The Banglaore IPL team had extended her appointment as the brand ambassador for seasons three and four, but she is unable to continue as she would be shooting for Yash Raj Film's "Mere Brother Ki Dulhan" during IPL-4 beginning April 8.

The film's shooting is in Agra and, therefore, it won't be possible for her to make appearances to support the team and hence the decision to step down as brand ambassador, a press statement said.

"Katrina Kaif is a thorough professional and believes in giving her 100 per cent to all her commitments. She is an avid sport's enthusiast and wanted to be present for all of the team's matches to cheer them on," said a source.

"However, since she will be shooting during IPL-4, she has decided to opt out of the Royal Challengers since she wouldn't be doing justice to them," the source added.

"Mere Brother Ki Dulhan" is Ali Abbas Zafar's directorial debut and Katrina has teamed up with actor Imran Khan and Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar in the movie.

"Mere Brother Ki Dulhan" is scheduled to release worldwide in July.

Pribz thumbnail
Katrina Kaif: Sexy Songstress! 
Katrina Kaif will make her debut as playback singer in YRF production 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan.'

Katrina Kaif will make her debut as playback singer in YRF production Mere Brother Ki Dulhan. Photo Credit: Sawf News

February 23, 2011, (Sawf News) - Katrina Kaif will make her debut as playback singer in YRF production 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan.'

Having tormented us with her good looks so far, she will now throw in her seductive voice!

According to a Mumbai Mirror source, Katrina's co-star in the film, singer Ali Zafar, deserves the credit for getting Katrina to sing.

"Katrina was not really in the mood to try out something new. She has just started to get a grasp over her spoken Hindi. It was Ali who convinced her," said the source.

Katrina has reportedly sung one of the four tracks composed by Sohail Sen, the other three having been sung by Ali Zafar.

Katrina's character in the film plays guitar, which Zafar helped her learn.

Zafar used to carry his guitar to the set and practice in his free time. Katrina was often seen taking lessons from him.

Zafar says Katrina will feature on his next album.

"Yes, Katrina is very sweet and told me she would be a part of my album. I carry my guitar on the sets and she too is learning the basics. She will probably play it for my album."

In the film Katrina plays Ali Zafar's wife.

The Ali Abbas Zafar helmed film additionally stars Imran Khan who plays Ali Zafar's brother.

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She is just looking gorgeous. Love this two pictures 😳😳 The pink saree is suiting her very well..she is so adorable. Love her earrings...
Pribz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanlover

Congrats guys with the new Katrina Heaven !!

Love the frontpage...It's really beautiful. I have missed this place so much...It feel great to be back.

@Prabz: Thanks for the great pictures !! She is looking absolutely stunning in the pink saree...Love it

Reeena Your welcomeee Darling :)
And be more active naπŸ˜‰
I misss you too much!