Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -prabz-

But thats a Beautiful name have you seen Mine Ugh!

My rooms right next to my Parents room lol and they hear nothing i have my earphones and im sorted😆

I really want some Pictures of Katrina!!😡

Ughh lucky u 😈chal haat😆Ouchanyways
me too i want some new KAT pics
Pribz thumbnail
Hey,
Btw i dont think i can remember your name Sorry ðŸ˜³
Whats up?
Pribz thumbnail
Omg Guys you know that Concert in Bangladesh...
She looks Stunning.. shes wearing White i just need to find some PICTURES!!!
But her Performance was the same as StarDust!

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -prabz-

Hey,
Btw i dont think i can remember your name Sorry ðŸ˜³
Whats up?

my name is shivani. nothing much just chatting in kareena fc. 
Pribz thumbnail

Kapoor family accepts Katrina as bahu?

It seems the hottest dude of Bollywood Ranbir Kapoor is thinking of settling down with the Indian-Brit beauty and golden girl of BollywoodKatrina Kaif.

The rumours of their affair are already hot and hyped and now according to latest buzz doing the rounds, Ranbir took Katrina to meet his grandmother Krishna Raj Kapoor. Recently, the couple was spotted getting mushy on flight while returning from Amsterdam.

Now, it is to be seen if the family seals their relationship and if they finally tie the knot.

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
i don't think katrina n ranbir story is true media did the same thing with deepika before. i wouldn't believe them unless biru n kat announce it themselves.
Pribz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

my name is shivani. nothing much just chatting in kareena fc. 

Oh Kool name! :)

Pribz thumbnail

Katrina helps her rakhi brother

Buzz is, Arjun Kapoor got Yash Raj film, thanks to rakhi sis Katrina Kaif

It's known that Boney Kapoor's son Arjun Kapoor is gearing up for his big screen launch with the Yash Raj banner. However it is now being said that the lad's name was recommended to Aditya Chopra by Katrina Kaif.

The actress, who has worked in YRF's New York, knew that Adi was looking to launch a new boy and recommended his name. 

She thinks Arjun has potential and deserves a dream launch, which they only can provide.

The common connection between Kapoor and Kat is Salman Khan, who was the first to see the spark in the boy, and helped groom him, long before he'd signed the three-film-contract.

Too good to pass up

The Kapoor lad is debuting in a Chopra film, even though his dad has his own banner and has produced more than 20 films. 

Although that was not the plan initially. An insider reveals, "Boney wanted to launch Arjun in a film to be directed by Prabhu Deva. 

That was in the offing but when he got the YRF offer, it was too good to be passed up."

Kat and Kapoor are close to each other, and she even ties Rakhi to him, every year She met him on the sets of Salman films for Boney No Entry and Wanted.

However the actress denies recommending his name to Adi, "No, Not true. As much as I like Arjun I didn't even know till he was signed."

Star kids who made their debut with outside banners
Abhishek Bachchan debuted in JP Dutta's Refugee in 2000. It was a musical cross border love story between a Muslim girl and Hindu refugee
Kareena Kapoor debuted with Abhishek Kapoor in JP Dutta's Refugee in 2000
Karisma Kapoor debuted in Murali Mohan Rao's Prem Qaidi opposite Harish Kumar in 1991
Ranbir Kapoor debuted with Sonam Kapoor in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya in 2007 based on Fyodor Dostoevsky's short story White Nights. 
Sonam Kapoor debuted in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya in 2007
Abhay Deol debuted with Ayesha Takia in Imtiaz Ali's rom-com Socha Na Tha in 2005.

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
gud luck tol arjun the pic looks old i wonder how he looks now🤔
Pribz thumbnail
HQ video of Katrina's Performance in Bangladesh;

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqoNTx8b6HE[/YOUTUBE]