Frequent Posters

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Voted!!

AM so BORED guys wat shall we do
Pribz thumbnail

Every now and then Bollywood sees a new pair onscreen or offscreen which is the talk of the town. If Ash and Abhi are the "IT" couple from the married lot, who do you think are the "IT" couple from the unmarried lot.

I chose only the fresh pairings as we are used to Bebo Saifu and Bips -John[who apparently have broken up].

Ranbir -Katrina : I totally adore this couple. They both are fun and chilled out and i love their chemistry on and offscreen. They havent confirmed that they are dating but we have the proof that they are.

Shahid-Priyanka : They are on and off. They havent confirmed that they are dating but have been seen together at various events. Media keeps reporting about their numerous fights. I frankly feel they have totally different personalities and their chemistry doesnt show up offscreen.

Deepika - Siddharth : I think this is one hot couple. Both are Konkanis and look fabulous. Neither have confirmed that they are dating. Offscreen both come across as a sweet and good looking couple.

Ranveer - Anushka : I loved them onscreen. But after watching KWK i think Anushka is better off staying away from Ranveer. He to me came across as ill mannered.

My favorite jodi or the "IT" couple is Ranbir Katrina. I hope they admit to dating and we get to see them together. I cant get enough of them.

What about you folks? Did i miss any other jodis?

mariasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Aww guys BYE!!!! Pleaseee vote and pass it on to all KATRINA fans (NO ONE ELSE!)

Voting ends next Tiesday!

I won't be on for the next like 8 hours! Starting my new job today...love you all BYE!!!

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😭😭😭😲😲😲😲
Pribz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariasrk

Voted!!

AM so BORED guys wat shall we do

Go on the CC i have an idea ( which if we did here the Modz will Kill us )😆
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Pribz thumbnail
Omg reena where do you get these Caps from.....
The quality is just great like have Caps from NL and they lets just say bad quality picturessss

mariasrk thumbnail
prabz come to ur CC NOWWWWWWWWWWW😈😈😈😈😈
Pribz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariasrk

prabz come to ur CC NOWWWWWWWWWWW😈

My notifications are being a pain giving them to me like 10 mins laterrrr!!
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -prabz-

Omg reena where do you get these Caps from.....

The quality is just great like have Caps from NL and they lets just say bad quality picturessss

I had found them a few months ago on Internet and saved on my computer. There are so many pictures which I have saved...😉😆😆
She is looking stunning in NL....I really loved her look in this movie
Pribz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanlover

I had found them a few months ago on Internet and saved on my computer. There are so many pictures which I have saved...😉😆😆
She is looking stunning in NL....I really loved her look in this movie

I had loads of pictures of Kat on my Laptop stupid thing lost them all
I loved Kat in NL!
Thats where i fell in Love😆