Sasural Genda Phool

Multiple Tracks - a good idea? (Page 4)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

[Netri, please don't get me wrong, I like this concept too. It is agood idea and they used to handle it very well before, much more interesting and enjoyable but not with too many tracks at once it just doesn't manage to hold my attention, its not as engaging as it used to be. Thats why I said I'd prefer less tracks at any one time and more quality in each track (one must be related to Sushaan).
      Sheemu I didn't take it wrong..... Don't worry... U r right they did handle it very well before.... When they cna't entertain us with more than one track that is when v loose intrest ..  They need to find more quality in stories.... They can add as many new characters they want but it has to be entertaining....

Yes very true they need to find new stories to tell. I really don't see why they have to cover all the silly tracks of OBS (some of them are so pathetic that I stopped watching it until that track was over). The creatives are called CREATIVES for a reason, they are paid big money for ideas/stories, don't tell me they cannot find a fresh concept for SGP and Sushaan especially. I can give them a few ideas, if only I knew how to contact them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Thankyou Rubal Bro. I am glad you understood my point. The stretching is terrible sometimes but whats worst is amongst the tracks, they throw in  silly, utterly stupid scenes. That just stretches it even more.Angry

I guess like me U are too Fed of stretching that was going on in some certain episodes..... LOL

Oh yes big time. Do you know what I do now? I read the updates and only watch the scenes that interests me.
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Oh yes big time. Do you know what I do now? I read the updates and only watch the scenes that interests me.

D,i I am so disinterested that Instead of watching SGP I m doing my study which I hate to doLOL
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

[Yes very true they need to find new stories to tell. I really don't see why they have to cover all the silly tracks of OBS (some of them are so pathetic that I stopped watching it until that track was over). The creatives are called CREATIVES for a reason, they are paid big money for ideas/stories, don't tell me they cannot find a fresh concept for SGP and Sushaan especially. I can give them a few ideas, if only I knew how to contact them.

Go Call Them Sheemu Wink  It will surely scare them enough that they will stop using "S" word all togather.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

D,i I am so disinterested that Instead of watching SGP I m doing my study which I hate to doLOL

OMG really??? I read that Suhana or Ishaan weren't even in the episode today, so you won't get to see RaginiCry aww you poor thing, never mind, but studying is good for you my dear brother, don't lose this great opportunity as this will increase your chances of a flourishing future. Some of us are not so fortunate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192GurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

[Yes very true they need to find new stories to tell. I really don't see why they have to cover all the silly tracks of OBS (some of them are so pathetic that I stopped watching it until that track was over). The creatives are called CREATIVES for a reason, they are paid big money for ideas/stories, don't tell me they cannot find a fresh concept for SGP and Sushaan especially. I can give them a few ideas, if only I knew how to contact them.

Go Call Them Sheemu Wink  It will surely scare them enough that they will stop using "S" word all togather.

OHHHH NETRIROFL....I can't stop laughing....you are too good, you cheeky girl.LOLLOL
LOL

iViews

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I agree recently we have so many tracks running simultaneously that story isn't moving forward for any of them... Panna's track has started since the beginning and it seems like it's not even half way done (not that I don't like it, I absolutely LOVE this track, one of my favoritesWink)..and then Shanti Massi...I mean she was brought in the show a week before Sushaan's HM and we didn't see any of her for the whole week and now we are seeing her again...I would have rather liked it if she was introduced later in the show rather than at this moment (but then again the comedy kind of balances the sad Panna's track..Confused

Right now they should focus on Panna's track and maybe bring Deepak home as they had been planning to do so since he tried killing that man (no one mentions him anymore in the house or no one worries about him).  umm...if they do bring in Deepak, i don't want Deepak-Sanju story to start just yet, they should wrap up at least one track. 

I would like more Sushaan involvement in these tracks. I think I want a Panna-Suhana emotional scene where Suhana learns more about relationships from PannaWink Also, since they just got like a whole week devoted to their HM, i would be okay not seeing too much of ONLY sushaan scenes. But it's absolutely NOT acceptable to not see Suhana in the episodes (like today's episode) -she must be present Embarrassed

and I absolutely agree that viewers prefer quality rather than quantityEmbarrassed   

p.s. ooops sorry for the long post and my rambling all over the placeLOL

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

I agree recently we have so many tracks running simultaneously that story isn't moving forward for any of them... Panna's track has started since the beginning and it seems like it's not even half way done (not that I don't like it, I absolutely LOVE this track, one of my favoritesWink)..and then Shanti Massi...I mean she was brought in the show a week before Sushaan's HM and we didn't see any of her for the whole week and now we are seeing her again...I would have rather liked it if she was introduced later in the show rather than at this moment (but then again the comedy kind of balances the sad Panna's track..Confused

Right now they should focus on Panna's track and maybe bring Deepak home as they had been planning to do so since he tried killing that man (no one mentions him anymore in the house or no one worries about him).  umm...if they do bring in Deepak, i don't want Deepak-Sanju story to start just yet, they should wrap up at least one track. 

I would like more Sushaan involvement in these tracks. I think I want a Panna-Suhana emotional scene where Suhana learns more about relationships from PannaWink Also, since they just got like a whole week devoted to their HM, i would be okay not seeing too much of ONLY sushaan scenes. But it's absolutely NOT acceptable to not see Suhana in the episodes (like today's episode) -she must be present Embarrassed

and I absolutely agree that viewers prefer quality rather than quantityEmbarrassed   

p.s. ooops sorry for the long post and my rambling all over the placeLOL

Wah Wah Bahut Mast likha Hai Par meri Ankhan aur Sir Dukhna Laga hain .......Itna Lambha Post Par keLOL.....Dont mind Feefi Just Kidding -PiddingLOL

Feefi

Go to top