Face off between Akshay n Ranbir

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Face- off between Akshay and Ranbir
STARONE.IN

STAR One's prime time show Yeh Ishq Haaye has an interesting twist lined up in the upcoming episodes. Get ready for a major faceoff between Akshay and fake Ranbir.

STARONE.IN

Manjari is completely heartbroken after her break off with Ranbir. She even attempts suicide, which shocks Akshay. That's when he decides to track Ranbir and get him to answers her questions! He wants her to get rid of all misunderstandings, guilt and ill feelings. Akshay thinks perhaps a frank talk with Ranbir is the solution. He also wants to expose Ranbir in front of Manjari, so that she stops blaming herself for the breakup. Akshay wants the best for Manjari and is running from pillar to post in search of Ranbir. During his hunt, for the man who ditched Manjari, Akshay accidentally bumps into Ranbir and what follows is the major twist in the show.

A source discloses, "Akshay will manage to get hold of the fake Ranbir, who has ruined Manjari's life. After a long chase, Akshay will have a major fight sequence with Ranbir. Manjari's friend Sonu will help Akshay in exposing Ranbir and his fake identity to Manjari."

A source further discloses, "After a long chase, Akshay will manage to get hold of the fake Ranbir. There will be a major fight sequence between the two. The fight would be completely one sided as Akshay will take out all his frustration and bash Ranbir badly. In the process, Akshay will get injured as well. But Ranbir will, once again, manage to escape from Akshay. Later, Manjari's friend Sonu will help Akshay in exposing Ranbir and his fake identity to Manjari. Meanwhile, the real Ranbir Malhotra would learn about his impostor. He might even file a police case against fake Ranbir."

Akshay aka Raunaq Ahuja vehemently says, "I want my old friend Manjari back as normal as she was before she met Ranbir. She is completely dejected and grief-stricken. I am very worried about Manjari's health and need to take good care of her. I won't let her suffer like this. I won't lose hope and will try to find fake Ranbir at any cost. I am not going to let that impersonator go scot-free. My plan is to catch him and bring him to Manjari. I want her to have some closure."

We ask Raunaq Ahuja if he has ever helped a friend in similar circumstances and what would he do if he ever met an impostor? He answers, "During my college days, I used to tell my friends to be aware and smart in dealing with strangers. I feel impostors should be given a good kick on their bottom and then handed over to the police. I haven't met one, so far!"

Don't forget to watch Akshay at his best in Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Saturday at 8 pm only on STAR One.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dua44frenz4uSilverBell

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Wowwwwwwww.........wat a news !!!!!!!
A fight sequence between AKSHAY - RANBIR  Clap.....I was waiting for this !!!!!!!!!  Thumbs Up 
Great,,,,,,,
sumbit Newbie
sumbit
sumbit

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
nts to leave no stone unturned to make the comeback show on STAR Plus her most memorable body of work. Ekta Kapoor's new show Tere Liye on STAR Plus is touted to be a romantic saga and someth
sumbit Newbie
sumbit
sumbit

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
find fake Ranbir at any cost. I
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Wow that's great news.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index