Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#2 Kaanch Bachao Maan ko Sach Batao (Page 13)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
I want to say 

Star one, I don't know about your other shows but I was under the impression that GHSP was all about positivity. A girl's fight for her right to live a normal life despite the ill meted to her? And a man who understands her struggle, loves her despite the past baggage she brings, accepts her for who she is, respects her for her determination to not take things lying down?

But clearly I was mistaken.  Your main agenda seems to be to promote the rights of miscreants in our society, particularly abusers of women and rapists. 

You seem to have a problem understanding public's reactions. Let me give it to you straight. The reason Dev and Meera's love was not accepted is because Dev was wrong. Irrespective of how much he regretted his actions, he was WRONG. He deserves punishment. It takes many good deeds to erase the memory of one bad deed. And what he did was SIN. It is unforgivable. And now, you want to use the same storyline on Arjun? Arjun maybe a good guy but he took advantage of a woman's vulnerability. He was WRONG. 

You need a storyline to take your story forward. Great. I hope your creative team is better equipped than to pass on wrong social messages. And if they are not, hire someone new. Stop passing wrong messages. 

Dev and Arjun need to be punished for their actions. Period.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Bingeserialwatcher16liv2laughshali

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Kuch change karna hai kya? In my comment. Paste kardu?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Jhan I don't see any point because everytym an article cums out for AA there is a comment "weare waiting for viewers response" they know the response is a NO NO for anything related to AA but they still continue the same mistake again and again..they won't get tired of increasing their track unless we lose our patience...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16liv2laugh

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
@Prithi....... Paste kardoThumbs Up........

.Unfortunately the CV's have a very selective hearing...... We can just hope that before the serial ends they give a satisfying end to Geet's search for justice......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingeserialwatcher16Soapoperasrfunliv2laugh

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Jhan

thanks a ton. I am happy i went and added to the mild two lines that i wrote.

Edited version
I don't believe this 

First, we asked how is annie related to maan, and then they brought in Arjun for annie and then they are bringing nitya for arjun.....where are geet and maan.
Arjun who deserved a tight slap for raping a minor (18 year old is also almost minor okay) now has two idiots fighting for him. Who the hell thought of doing this to GHSP.
We are still waiting for Geet to get justice and sticking to it in that hope. 
i thought this was a story of a girl who wanted to get empowered and a guy who wanted to empower her.
what happened to all that?
CV's pull up your socks and smell the coffee or tea or the paint or whatever brings you to your senses.

-Deepzz-BingeSoapoperasrfunliv2laugh

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Jhan- If you can, try posting on starone fb page also. Considering they are airing promos the whole day, hope we are heard. Smile

Priti- Its perfect. Thumbs Up 

Hello all devils! Hug Was Jyo shocked for this article? Stern Smile

-Deepzz-serialwatcher16Soapoperasrfunliv2laugh

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
@ Ash - This is not about prolonging AA track. This is a total wrong message. They want to show a despo devil. We have put up with it so far and everyone is trying their best to ignore them totally. But now, they are sending out wrong messages. They need to be responsible in what they are communicating. Arjun and Dev are wrong. How can they get away?

geet softening towards Dev itself is a big NO. Whatever his majboori, Geet has to confide in Maan. Now they will create a MU there just for the storyline to progress and Arjun gets a new GF? Tasha, Anne and now Nitya. Like Hell. 

Who know who reads our comments. But it is important that they know that they are doing wrong here. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Bingeserialwatcher16liv2laughCute_Ash

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
@Shreya....... No this article.  It seems we should expect another one this evening.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingeserialwatcher16Soapoperasrfun

Go to top