India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Most humorous on JDJ? (Page 4)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I loved krushna! he was very witty with his funny dialouges!LOL well he is a stand up comedian. no wonder!LOL

other than that, i love mahi. i don't know if she knows she is funny. her silly antics are hilarious. but i don't  think she even tries to be funny. she just is funny, if u know what i mean!LOL

and lastly, i like mona, the host. the host's job is to read a script that scrolls in front of them. so there is no question of spontaneity. but when they interact with contestants or celebs and stuff, they have to respond according to the situation. they have no script. they don't know what the celeb is gonna say. this is where the spontaneity comes out and where the sense of humor shows. and these are the moments i love mona in. she is so funny.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaanblyton

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
i find mahi naturally HILARIOUSLOL So i will say she's the most humourous on JDJ. I loved the way she danced with riteish...omg tht killed meROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Mahi is most Humorious one
pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Oh I totally miss Akhil!!! :( LOL That guy is SUCH an entertainer! And the best part is that he doesn't even try to be one! LOL That guy could hardly move, yet I found his dances the most entertaining! LOL Quite the character he was! LOL 

I loved how Remo would always do his kichayi and say stuff like your dance had absolutely no relation with salsa (or whatever dance he did)! LOLLOL And he would just be like "arey time toh lage ga na seekhne mein" or something like that! LOLLOL And his expressions in his AV's as Sneha would be showing him what to do. Priceless! LOL 

Oh man I totally miss that guy! JDJ episodes were SO much fun with him around! LOL 

blytonAreYaar

LeadNitrate IF-Veteran Member
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
there was one made by chang on 1st feb epi, when sumit asks him
finale main kaun ja raha hain
his answer: judges or anchors

it was LMAO

Anjaani_Dastaanblyton

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index